Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? (385 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 04, 2019
I am not a fan of ladies wearing trousers, and I don't even enjoy it when they wear it to church.. But people have various views concerning the wearing of trousers to church. some ladies wear trousers for work or at home, but don't wear to church; others wear to church.

So is it okay to wear trousers to church? give you facts
Re: As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? by TVSA: 12:29am On May 05, 2019
this question again?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? by Nobody: 6:18am On May 05, 2019
TVSA:
this question again?
any problem?
Re: As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? by sukerefakere(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2019
Not again. This Post must not get to FP
Re: As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? by Uyi168: 7:40am On May 05, 2019
bukkyemotions:
I am not a fan of ladies wearing trousers, and I don't even enjoy it when they wear it to church.. But people have various views concerning the wearing of trousers to church. some ladies wear trousers for work or at home, but don't wear to church; others wear to church.

So is it okay to wear trousers to church? give you facts
Does it make any difference,wearing it to church and wearing it at home..

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? by TVSA: 9:56am On May 05, 2019
bukkyemotions:
any problem?

There has been a lot of debates concerning the wearing of trousers, some even consider it a sin, and others consider it as okay. But today, I will show you total facts that will end such debates.
I will use three verses of the Bible, and when am done, you will have peace.
Deuteronomy 22:5, Deuteronomy 22:9, Deuteronomy:11

Deuteronomy 22:5 says "A woman should not put a man's cloth, and a man should not put a woman's cloth"

Deuteronomy 22:9 says "We should not sow divers seeds in our farm, else it will be defiled".

Deuteronomy 22:11 says "We should not wear garments of different materials, as of woolen & linen together"

My people if I obey Deuteronomy 22:5 and disobey Deuteronomy 22:9, am I obedient?

Or if I stand strongly on Deuteronomy 22:5 and disobey Deuteronomy 22:11, am I obedient?

From here, almost everyone might be guilty.

Now, should you wear trousers or not?

Finally, any dress I put on that will make others doubt the God I am serving should be discarded. God does not want people to doubt Him because of our dressing. Again, any dress I put on that will not make others believe in the gospel of Jesus should be discarded.

Dress the way that pleases God, not man, and dress decently.

God sees your conscience and the motive behind your dressing.

Be free to dress, but dress to please God.

Do you remember that?

Re: As A Lady, Do You Wear Trousers To Church? by celeb4reallife(f): 11:27am On May 05, 2019
No. But I will

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Also React To COZA Pastor / The COZA Case: What Many Are Missing (biblical Persepctive On Adultery) / See Reactions, As Ex-muslim Christian And A Muslim Imam Exchange Books And Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.