Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh (23339 Views)

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker / Pt2: T.B Joshua Made Us To Suck His Dick Before Every Service - VIDEO / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by IndianRomeo: 11:51am On May 05, 2019
lepasharon:
LIES.

. You are not in position to say that. You may choose not to believe him bcoz you are a Muslim.
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Akam2019: 11:53am On May 05, 2019
lepasharon:
LIES.
you are an idiot
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Bellotelli: 12:06pm On May 05, 2019
Islam is the one true religion... Worship Allah... Allahu Akbar
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by imam07: 12:11pm On May 05, 2019
chudez0147:

We don't hear about them!!
You are blind and u are deaf. Go to churches u will see them plenty. Many alhaji and alhajas. Many of d pastors u see around are converts. Bishop Oyedepo is a son of alhaji to mention very few.
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by imam07: 12:13pm On May 05, 2019
mvem:
..why are people very misinformed ...the man is a Sikh not a Muslim ...very two different religion
first read the person I quote b4 spitting cranks.
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Theboss100(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2019
gypsey:
From frying pan to fire grin gullible man.
Jesus Not Mohammad Is The True Way. Accept JESUS NOW!!
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 05, 2019
Theboss100:
Jesus Not Mohammad Is The True Way. Accept JESUS NOW!!
Jesus the gay man, who died 5000 years ago?

Mate! you need to wake up, Jesus never existed.. No proof Jesus ever existed, no traces of Jesus or his families.. it's all fairytales to scam gullibles like you. grin
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Theboss100(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2019
midolian:
This sikh is really sick
Accept Jesus Now, And Ur Salvation Is Guaranteed. Mohammad Cannot Give U That. Only Jesus Can

1 Like

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Theboss100(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2019
gypsey:
Jesus the gay man, who died 5000 years ago?

Mate! you need to wake up, Jesus never existed.. No proof Jesus ever existed, no traces of Jesus or his families.. it's all fairytales to scam gullibles like you. grin
Jesus Christ Said, I Am The Way, Truth And The Life. No Man Comes To The Father Except Through Me. Its Not Too Late. Except Him Now And Experience Peace
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 05, 2019
Theboss100:
Jesus Christ Said, I Am The Way, Truth And The Life. No Man Comes To The Father Except Through Me. Its Not Too Late. Except Him Now And Experience Peace
Yea, keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep at night. grin i am going downtown to smoke some weed..

Good luck.
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Theboss100(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2019
gypsey:
Yea, keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep at night. grin i am going downtown to smoke some weed..

Good luck.
Just Like Saul B4 He Became Paul. A Preacher Of Christ. On His Way To Persecute Christians, Christ Arrested Him. Yours Will Surely Come Becus I Kw Ure Doing All This Things In Ignorance. May God Help Us
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by agnes7(f): 12:34pm On May 05, 2019
kaen1317:
Well done. Why is it that anyone is free to comment on any Christian related thread on nairaland but when it comes to an Islamic related thread all kinds of restrictions are put into place? Please anyone that knows why should enlighten me cos am not understanding
It shows how evil and selfish islam is
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by jubianose(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2019
chudez0147:

The whole damn thing is confusing... I mean, if there's no god anywhere someone should please tell us.
Me personally no go dey happy if one day I wake up con hear say nothing like haven and hell. E go too pain me!!

There is God dear. His name is Jesus Christ. Can I speak to him on your behalf?
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by lepasharon(f): 12:43pm On May 05, 2019
IndianRomeo:
. You are not in position to say that. You may choose not to believe him bcoz you are a Muslim.

Shut up you Indian. Stay in your lane, with your racist self. Learn from the Sikhs around you. They are such a peaceful people. Christianity and Islam have a bad reputation
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by bizzibodi(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2019
The GOD of TB Joshua shall be his GOD.
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2019
mvem:
...stupid thoughts ...the man is a Sikh not Muslim...two diferrent religions...when you read comments on nairaland you will know how misinformed Nigerians are.....
Stupid conclusion. Who said the Moslem are terrorists or the Sikh, and who said 'bomb' in my essay was literally?
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by MightySparrow: 1:00pm On May 05, 2019
lepasharon:
LIES.
Who lied: you, sikh, or....
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by MightySparrow: 1:00pm On May 05, 2019
lepasharon:
LIES.
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by MightySparrow: 1:05pm On May 05, 2019
lepasharon:
LIES.
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by chudez0147(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2019
jubianose:

There is God dear. His name is Jesus Christ. Can I speak to him on your behalf?
Please speak to him for me.... thank you
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by otokx(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2019
Praise God
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by chudez0147(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2019
imam07:
You are blind and u are deaf. Go to churches u will see them plenty. Many alhaji and alhajas. Many of d pastors u see around are converts. Bishop Oyedepo is a son of alhaji to mention very few.
You are crippled and you are mad ... Ode! You have to insult me just to make your stupid point!! Oponu
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by mvem(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Stupid conclusion. Who said the Moslem are terrorists or the Sikh, and who said 'bomb' in my essay was literally?
...we all know what you meant ...stop feigning sense
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Philinho(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2019
Ekejoestar:

Are you saying Jesus can't do it, my dear there is nothing God cannot do, just believe.
The one you're luring with money and threat? my opinion though
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2019
mvem:
...we all know what you meant ...stop feigning sense
Speak for yourself; I am speaking/typing for myself.
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by BigDick70inch(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2019
Ekejoestar:

Are you saying Jesus can't do it, my dear there is nothing God cannot do, just believe.

that girl his a Muslim..
they have always lacked tendencies to believe...
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by imam07: 3:00pm On May 05, 2019
chudez0147:

You are crippled and you are mad ... Ode! You have to insult me just to make your stupid point!! Oponu
Why u dey cry Omo Ale
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by tical(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Emmanuel!!!
God with us!

1 Like

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by shawn55ng: 3:39pm On May 05, 2019
If TB Joshua is not real, he would have been bursted since all these days.

That man is real than most Pastors we follow and loves giving unlike other Pastors into business of church making.

1 Like

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Theboss100(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2019
gypsey:

Good luck.
Ur Signature Depicts U
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by power50: 4:20pm On May 05, 2019
Do you own a church? List your church on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
Theboss100:
Ur Signature Depicts U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.