Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) (1664 Views)

Poll: Who would you Vote for as at today?

Jonathan (PDP): 32% (24 votes)
Ribadu (ACN): 67% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

I Would Disown My Son If He Votes Jonathan / I Would Disown My Son If He Votes Jonathan - Dr. Dooba / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by ladi02(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
The likely scenario of things will be

Ribadu - ACN
Jonathan - PDP
Others

Please cast your Vote lets see who has greater support as of now
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by rebranded(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
Its going to be Ribadu and will shock the whole of Nigeria

Just waiting to see who Ribadu will choose as his running mate, Fashola wont be a bad choice
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by ladi02(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2010
rebranded:

Its going to be Ribadu and will shock the whole of Nigeria

Just waiting to see who Ribadu will choose as his running mate, Fashola wont be a bad choice

Very possible but you never know, PDP is a force yet to be defeated
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2010
Ribadu doesn't have the maturity to lead a country yet.

I just wished he could replace Sambo as GEJ's vice.
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by desgiezd(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2010
dappssee:

Ribadu doesn't have the maturity to lead a country yet.

I just wished he could replace Sambo as GEJ's vice.

Perish that thought!

How matured was Gowon when he became our head of state and how matured was Obama when he won US elections!
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2010
Maturity has nothing to do with age.

Ribadu needs to learn diplomacy. He is very ambitious which is good but over zealous. He needs a position like the Senate or office of the VP to learn diplomacy and I believe he will do well.

I know he has good intentions
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by KnowAll(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2010
[size=14pt]Ribadu a man of 50 years you people are calling a youth in Naija, maybe because he has a youthful look, kudos to him, the guy is bleeding older than the Russian President, the American President and the British Prime Ministers so what are we talking about here.

I beg u guys calling him an in-experience man I beg to differ. A man who is 50 years and above has seen it all and worn the T-shirt.[/size]
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by CareTaker1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
I do not have anything against Ribadu, all i can say is that Nigerians have little knowledge of who he is and what he stands for, i think this is a strong point.

Goodluck Jonathan will win, 50 years doesn't mean you know it all and have worn the t.shirt as someone said here.
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by desgiezd(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
Care-Taker:

I do not have anything against Ribadu, all i can say is that Nigerians have little knowledge of who he is and what he stands for, i think this is a strong point.

Goodluck Jonathan will win, 50 years doesn't mean you know it all and have worn the t.shirt as someone said here.

I guess you should rather speak for yourself and not the whole Nigerians. At this age and time you are still saying you dont know Ribadu and you dont know what he stands for.
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by madejibo: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
IBB,GEJ,BUHARI,RIBADU,SARAKI,ATIKU,UTOMI,OKOTIE, who else?: Interesting analysis, lol, enjoy
WHY AFRICA IS 25 YEARS BEHIND THE DEVELOPED WORLD,

AFRICAN LEADERS

Abdulai Wade 83year

Hosni Mubarak ( Egypt ) age 82
Robert Mugabe ( Zimbabwe ) age 86
Hifikepunye Pohamba ( Namibia ) age 74
Rupiah Banda ( Zambia age 73
Mwai Kibaki ( Kenya age 71
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf ( Liberia ) age 75
Colonel Gaddafi (Libya age 68
Jacob Zuma (South A age 68
Bingu Wa Mtalika. age76____________

THE FIRST WORLD
Barrack Obama (USA) age 48
David Cameron (UK) age 43
Dimitri Medvedev (Russia) age 45
Stephen Harper (Canada) age 51
Julia Gillard (Australia) age 49
Nicolas Sarkozy (France) age 55
Luis Zapatero (Spain) age 49
Jose Socrates (Portugal) age 53
Angela Merkel ( Germany ) age 56
Herman Van Rompuy ( Belgium ) age 62
GUYS, HOW DO WE MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS OLD SQUAD, ?, :s X_X
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by rebranded(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
Well said Madejibo, maybe Nigeria will be first in Africa to have a "young" President

Looks to me Ribadu is leading the Polls so far cheesy

Jonathan has shown us it is business as usual, high spender and imitation of the US govt but over a country where 70% live below the poverty level, If he was focusing more on corruption and development he would have had my support
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by samm(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
I've never quite given this a big thought. It is indeed a tough choice. I agree Ribadu has the best intention for Nigeria. I somewhat agree with the opinion that he should be offered a position in the Jonathan administration (if Jonathan wins). I believe that Jonathan has the temperament to lead Nigeria at this time. But yet, it's still a tough choice. GEJ,
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by onemopol: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
It is only e-voters like NLers that will compare ribadu's prospect of winning to GEJ'S. in the end , even if you double ribadu's votes, it will not come near GEJ'S.

GOODLUCK TO ALL NAIRALANDERS
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
one mopol:

It is only e-voters like NLers that will compare ribadu's prospect of winning to GEJ'S. in the end , even if you double ribadu's votes, it will not come near GEJ'S.

GOODLUCK TO ALL NAIRALANDERS
Your thinking is based on nothing but a pure idea that the election will be rigged.I doubt if Obama would win if he happen to be a nigerian.
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by onemopol: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^

No you are wrong. I am talking about party structure and finance which is very key in this kind of election. In about 2/3 of the federation AC is simply non-existent. So how will an ACN candidate sustain the necessary campaing and follow up in such states. Anyone seeing the present struggle for PDP ticket as a struggle to hijack the PDP rigging machinery is simply overlooking other obvious facts. PDP is the only national party at the moment. ANPP is purely a northern party, ACN is SW, and APGA is SE. what is left?
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Solomon227(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
This is d kind of contest most of us have been dreaming of. Not the likes of IBB and Atiku polluting the ring with their heavily-smeared past.
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by GettysBurg: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
In most of  the states I've visited recently, ACN has zero presence. Most market women, Okada Riders, Artisans and the like have no idea who ACN is. Neither do many even know who Ribadu is talkless of the fact that he is contesting. It would be much easier for an ant to eat up a mountain than for ACN to defeat the PDP in any state outside Lagos.
The time is too short for any opposition party to make any impact. I wonder what they've been doing since the beginning of the year.

I agree that PDP is a bad party, but the truth is that, if the freest and fairest presidential election is conducted today with the Pope as the umpire, the PDP would trounce ACN hands down. Add that to the fact that they(PDP) have an extremely popular candidate in Jonathan.
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
one mopol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

No you are wrong. I am talking about party structure and finance which is very key in this kind of election. In about 2/3 of the federation AC is simply non-existent. So how will an ACN candidate sustain the necessary campaing and follow up in such states. Anyone seeing the present struggle for PDP ticket as a struggle to hijack the PDP rigging machinery is simply overlooking other obvious facts. PDP is the only national party at the moment. ANPP is purely a northern party, ACN is SW, and APGA is SE. what is left?

All these unnecessary attributes are just the myths surrounding the party and they translate to the rigging power of the party.
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by rebranded(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
What i cant understand is why would anyone vote for PDP again!

for me i dont care who it is, as far as you are asscociated with PDP cant vote for you
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by ladi02(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
Looks like it will be a tough contest but PDP might win with their usual rigging, and Ribadu a stubborn man will not take it lightly with them

I hope Ribadu wins tho like you said its about time we have a change from PDP
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
Anything but the PDP will be better!
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by xterra2(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2010
I Just Voted for Ribadu currently Ribadu is Leading and i cant find Beaf Here,
Where is he now , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by sholaeco(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2010
Why nt vote for the party u think is right rather than accepting defeat, PDP is no God.Quote me,neither Gudluck,Babangida will win and the president is going to come from the North thou they will try to manipulate the result but won't work. 22/09/10
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2010
xterra2:

I Just Voted for Ribadu currently Ribadu is Leading and i cant find Beaf Here,
Where is he now ,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brother, this thread dey go well. If u invite beaf here, he will introduce alot of friction cos that is PDP's trademark and he is a staunch member.

PDP - Friction Inc  ™
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Gbawe: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2010
jabbok:

Brother, this thread dey go well. If u invite beaf here, he will introduce alot of friction cos that is PDP's trademark and he is a staunch member.

PDP - Friction Inc  ™

My brother , let us keep watching . They say Ribadu cannot win . He is "too temperamental", he "does not have campaign funds/party structure", blah, blah , blah.

We shall see . Ribadu is the only candidate with the Obama magic i.e he genuinely , on his own personality alone , evokes passion, generosity and self-sacrifice in the populace. If IBB's crowd is "rented" then Jonathan's crowd is coerced with one 'fruit' or the other. I predicted months ago that the most respected Nigerians will be behind Ribadu because they , along with average Nigerians, are the one who are fed up with how Nigeria is governed by the same compromised group of politicians . Our most respected Nigerians have earned our love because , from one Government to the other, they have shown that they will do what is best for Nigeria regardless of persecution or intimidation.

The support of these men and women cannot be bought . Contrast this with those who support Jonathan and IBB because they have something to gain (like a second term in office) that does not include the progress of Nigeria. Jonathan , IBB and co will not even contemplate approaching these people. Ribadu can be rest assured that he has their automatic support.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ribadu-change-nigeria-needs-%E2%80%93-former-nba-president-akeredolu

Ribadu Is The Change Nigeria Needs – Former NBA President, Akeredolu
Posted: September 21, 2010 - 23:04

The former President of the Nigeria Bar Association, Mr. Olurotimi Akeredolu (SAN), yesterday declared his support for Mallam Nuhu Ribadu who plans to run for president in 2011 under the platform of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

Mr. Akeredolu spoke at the Obafemi Awolowo University, as chairman of the fourth Emeritus Lecture series in honour of Professor David Ijalaye. “I say to you here, without any fear of contradiction, and I declare it here today - this is the first time I am saying it in public - I believe Nuhu Ribadu is the change we need,” he said.

Mr. Akeredolu did not mince words when talking about some other presidential aspirants.  He said those aspirants who had the chance to lead the country in the past had no moral ground to talk about change or run for president.

He charged the students to resist bad leadership. “We cannot continue to have those who represent this decadent status quo”, he said. “We all have reasons to call their bluff and tell them enough is enough. They have trampled on us for too long. We need to tell the leaders to search their conscience. How do you have the IBBs of this world; the Atikus of this world, say to us that now, they want to change Nigeria?”

In his speech titled “What Purpose does our Vote Serve?” Mallam Ribadu highlighted some of the problems facing the nation, including the lack of quality education and judicial integrity. According to the presidential aspirant, “it is a huge shame and a massive rebuke on the integrity of governance in the country today that even the statutory demands on educational development is not met. Both the Child Rights Act, and the Universal Basic Education Act, in conjunction with the letters of the Section 18 of the 1999 Constitution, actually make education free and compulsory for every Nigerian child up to junior secondary school.”

Moving beyond the challenge, however, he said, “We must rebuild through adequate funding of public education in the country, give premium to teachers remuneration, promote students access through a mix of policy instruments, expand infrastructural renewal and revamp curriculum to cater for current realities.”

Mallam Ribadu, while addressing the challenges in the judiciary, stated that without any urgent reform in the criminal justice system, “the vision of a democratic Nigeria will remain a pipeline dream.” He cited the case of multiple electoral tribunals which has tainted the judiciary. He gave examples of countries like Ghana and South Africa where elections were held without litigations. He called for a change in the criminal justice system, a rational reform in the police and he noted that these changes can only come to be if and when there is “a cocktail of initiatives which includes training, professionalism and better remuneration”.

“This is the year of youth voters,” Mallam Ribadu declared. “I want you to join me in the mission to register at least 10 million young voters. That number can help us create a new Nigeria.”
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2010
Yeah, it was hot on campus yesterday with Ribadu's presence. I wish he becomes our next president. His posters has already flooded everywhere on campus
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2010
Johnpaul88:

Yeah, it was hot on campus yesterday with Ribadu's presence. I wish he becomes our next president. His posters has already flooded everywhere on campus
bros which campus u dey talk about? Abeg mobilize ur people to come n vote here too
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Gbawe: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2010
Methinks last Saturday is as good as it gets for Jonathan. Now the real uphill battle begins . I always laugh when people not from the SW region keep predicting Jonathan will do well there in a free and fair election. How will the SW people vote for Jonathan when many Yoruba leaders are vehemently of the opinion that a win for Jonathan is a win for OBJ and the PDP thug Governors that have decimated what used to be one of the most politically progressive region in Nigeria? Which genuine Yoruba leader does not want an end to the incessant pillaging of the SW region by the PDP marauders endorsed by OBJ , and now Jonathan ?

The fans of Jonathan are only demonstrating their covert endorsement of rigging in making silly prediction , that is insensitive to the genuine desire of the Yoruba people, about the SW region. The article below even shows how Jonathan himself bragged that Oni had won in Ekiti even before a vote was cast . We all saw what happened in reality with the PDP being left with no option but to rig massively against the Ekiti electorate. Like I said before, the agitation against the Ekiti electoral heist was a sign that Nigeria is fed up of usurpers . It remained contained and isolated because of the "you are on your own" apathy prevalent amongst Nigerians . Let see what will happen when all regions are simultaneously kicking against the rigging Jonathan and the PDP are planning.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=10202

President Jonathan, Beware!

This clarion call on Mr. Goodluck to beware of marauders surrounding him is premised on our recent past experience in Ekiti State re-run election between the Action Congress (AC), now Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) gubernatorial candidate, Dr Kayode Fayemi and Engr Segun Oni of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the year 2009.

It would be too early to forget that Mr. Goodluck was the chairman of Segun Oni’s campaign team and that the statement credited to him (Goodluck), which he did not refute throughout the period, was that Segun Oni won the election before voting took place at all. “The PDP candidate, Engr Segun Oni has won this election, and what we are doing today is just for formality sake ——”. Mr. Goodluck roared on the podium in Ado-Ekiti. “Peee Dee Pee!!”. Mr. Goodluck concluded and that was followed by a thunderous. “Power!!” from the crowd.

In the company of Mr. Goodluck that fateful day were sons/daughters of Sceva, which included Serubawon of Osun State, whose only duty in the state has been to constitute nuisance with his long cap, the dare-devil Omi-yaa, omi-yuu also of Osun State, whose only stock-in-trade in the senate is to acquire illegal wealth from abandoned projects, the killer or is it killah of Ekiti State, the Chief Priest  of Ogun shrine, where top politicians swear to an oath unclothed, I mean Mr. Daniel himself and other notorious armed ballot boxes snatchers too many to mention.

The roaring of Lion Goodluck in Ekiti State that fateful day destroyed all forms of political normalcy and actually uprooted and set ablaze the democratic tree, which is being nurtured by all and sundry or do we say that has been nurtured by all patriots in Nigeria soon after the roaring of Lion Goodluck, INEC Commissioner in Ekiti State, Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo, a,k.a. “My Conscience” fell flat and her religion which gave her the conscience could not uphold her any longer. “If you are aggrieved after the declaration of the result, you can go to court” she managed to voice out, in a tension-soaked hall. Fortunately or otherwise, Madam Conscience is now in the neighbouring State of Ondo State, probably to increase the tribunal cases by declaring fake and forged results again.

It is probably on record that the judiciary also had and probably is still having their own share of ‘goodluck’ as it would be too early to forget the landmark judgement of Thomas Naron and the four other judges as incompetent judges, but their incompetence had led to their elevation in their various states. It is rather unfortunate that the judiciary is only chasing shadows learning the substance or how do we explain the uncomfortable silence of the judiciary on the call log saga between Thomas Naron and the lead counsel of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Kunle Kalejaiye. The embarrassing silence of the judiciary on this issue is a direct promotion of corruption in the judiciary. This might be the propelling factor that encouraged Garuba Ali to toe the path of Thomas Naron in Osogbo, Osun State.

Whatever faces a person, backs the other, hence what causes a setback or is it badluck to a person, might be the elevating factor for another. Mr. Goodluck got to the position of first citizen without spending a dime on election. Along the line, set back of a person has been paving the way to Mr. Goodluck. Now that Mr. Goodluck is preparing for the first election in his life, he has to beware, that, this might not result into calamity for the entire nation.

Mr. Goodluck should realise that the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a Nation of Nations, and now that the setback of a nation has paved way for his own nation, he should be careful and thread it softly. If the gentleman agreement or is it party zoning that gave him the opportunity of becoming the first citizen, must be destroyed for him to have another way into number one seat again, we would not sit down and watch the sons and daughters of Sceva around him to destroy the Yoruba nation. If Mr. Goodluck would not allow the programme of God for his life to prevail, and would now plan to enforce his own way on that of God, by gunning for elective post, instead of the selective post given to him by God, we would not allow such an ambition to waste lives in Yorubaland.

If Jega would allow the change from Gods plan for Mr. Goodluck to human plan to tarnish and destroy all the integrity he (Jega) had built for years, that would be his cup of tea. But for us in Yoruba land to fold our hands and watch human programme destroy our people, there will be no way for that this time around.

We have to note that project of Mr. Goodluck for President, was the idea of the devil reincarnate Olusegun Obasano, long before Mr. Goodluck became Mr. Vice President of Nigeria. The imposition of Alhaji Musa Yar‘Adua on Nigeria, was master devil agenda and even Mr. Death disappointed them, by keeping so long before striking Alhaji Musa Yar’Adua. Any project involving devil reincarnate Olusegun Obasanjo must involve a do-or-die agenda. I trust devil reincarnate Olusegun Obasanjo he must have made enough provision for AK 47 rifles and must have distributed them into every state of the federation.

Honestly we have been having our own share of the provision in Osun State where it was being rumoured that a PDP aspirant has been going around with a Toyota has loaded with AK 47 rifles. The Omi-yaa, omi-yuu bad boys have been entertaining, their supporters with the booming of AK 47 rifles as the aspirant could not express himself even in Yoruba to the supporters. [b]It we are to be honest with ourselves, Mr. Goodluck cannot win an election this time around in a free, fair and credible polls. This is obvious as the jilted and cheated Hausas will not vote for Mr. Goodluck.

I also doubt the South-East Ibos, will vote for Mr. Goodluck, because that would mean trading away the chance of Ibos come 2015 till 2031. I am sure this would not augur well for the Ibo nation. But we might have few of them, who would be ready to trade away the fortune of the Ibos, for a pot of porridge. The South-West is in firm control of the progressives and as such, outcasts like the devil reincarnate OBJ, together with his renegades would be disgraced at the polls, by voting en mass against Mr. Goodluck. By my own calculation, which might not be easy to be faulted, the only bulk vote for Mr. Goodluck would come from the South-South and that would not get anywhere. Another factor that would definitely work against Mr. Goodluck, come 2011 is that of his godfather, devil reincarnate, Olusegun Obasanjo. [/b]

Heh! For, the originator of a do-or-die election, OBJ himself, who brought undiluted badluck to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, by his anti-people policies, who tried so much to dismantle the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by bringing his unpopular third term agenda from the rear and the worst of all, who presided over the fattest purse resulting from the crude oil in Nigeria and under whose government, Nigerians have never had it as bad etc I am sure Nigerians would avenge the blood of those wasted and around the 14th of April 2007 by voting en-mass against Mr. Goodluck come 2011. Mr. Goodluck Sir! I cannot see you win an election in a free, fair and credible poll in January 2011.

My fear then is, knowing the devil reincarnate OBJ for who he is and for what he stands for, all his programmes now would be purely on how to rig the 2011 presidential poll. I can also foresee rigging with violence, wanton destruction of lives, ballot boxes snatching at gun point and possibly rubbishing the integrity of Professor Attahiru Jega and his team. This might force Professor Atahiru Jega, together with few patriotic members of INEC to resign en-mass and this might lead to chains of reactions, the end of which ONLY God knows. It would be disastrous for Mr. Goodluck, to preside on an election which will likely result in bad luck for the entire Federal Republic of Nigeria. It will still be part of History anyway.

By OYAGBILE ISRAEL

•OYAGBILE wrote in from Ward 5, ODO-OTIN Local Government Council Area, Osun State.

…To be continued
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2010
A friend of mine recently told me that IBB was forced to declare to run out of annoyance with OBJ. It is very sad to note that OBJ who has enjoyed tax payers money all his life will decide to be playing games with the country that has made him what he is.

The coming election will be VERY DIFFICULT to rig because IBB knows everything in the science of rigging. He is a factor in this election though he will might not win. But he is a welcome factor against an OBJ wey dey Kolo
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by ladi02(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
This is interesting Ribadu's Votes have almost doubled GEJ - 41% to 24%
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Gbawe: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2010
ladi02:

This is interesting Ribadu's Votes have almost doubled GEJ - 41% to 24%

Not really. It is only in the minds of ND folks that dull and charismaless jonathan , whose leadership has been mediocre at best, is "hugely popular" amongst Nigerians. Jonathan will see he has bitten of more than he can chew. I repeat it again that if IBB's crowd is rented then Jonathans crowd is brow-beaten, coerced and intimidated . Ribadu's support is the real thing and it will snowball . In any case , all the folks behind Jonathan are the most ruinous hands Nigeria must discard with if our nation is to enjoy success. It is a no-brainer to most Nigerians that supporting Jonathan is really not an option if it means we will gain "business as usual" leaders everywhere, like Alao Akala, who have gotten us where we are today.
Re: Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
Gbawe:

Not really. It is only in the minds of ND folks that dull and charismaless jonathan , whose leadership has been mediocre at best, is "hugely popular" amongst Nigerians. Jonathan will see he has bitten of more than he can chew. I repeat it again that if IBB's crowd is rented then Jonathans crowd is brow-beaten, coerced and intimidated . Ribadu's support is the real thing and it will snowball . In any case , all the folks behind Jonathan are the most ruinous hands Nigeria must discard with if our nation is to enjoy success. It is a no-brainer to most Nigerians that supporting Jonathan is really not an option if it means we will gain "business as usual" leaders everywhere, like Alao Akala, who have gotten us where we are today.

I believe u. IBB's rented crowd is certainly better than intimidated, blackmailed, coerced n tongue-in-cheek Jonathans's crowd. By the way, wetin d guy use append Azikiwe to his name? Despeartion don make am forget say Azikiwe na surname. He will soon append Awolowo and Belewa to get
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe Awolowo Belewa, E go help am well well to get the needed support. Abeg Beaf and na_so tell us GEJ's real Ijaw name.
Make I guess: mmmmm na Lucky abi na martin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New South South Candidate / Is Bb2011 Cpc Minna Rally Happening? Update Please! / Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.