Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

New South South Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New South South Candidate (1664 Views)

PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New South South Candidate by appletango: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2010
Just a quick question: How do people from the south south feel about GEJ potentially taking up their quota in this zoning agreement? Is he really the best the south south has to offer? Is he the right man for the job? If zoning is enforced in the foreseeable future then you wont get another opportunity for another 40 years, do you really want to waste this once in a generational shot on this guy??
Re: New South South Candidate by Faeb: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2010
Those who want zoning can trundle of into the desert.
Re: New South South Candidate by Blazay(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
Is he really the best the south south has to offer?

I am not from the South-South. . .

Thanks to Allah/God/Buddha/Satan/Sango/Sopono. . . . .

But the answer is Yes. South-Southerners do not have the autonomy or discipline to rule Nigeria having been schooled by the grand fathers of political thuggery.

If you doubt me, name one.

No one South-Southerner has the courage to rule Nigeria. Too cowardly too.

Prove me wrong.
Re: New South South Candidate by appletango: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
if it wasn't for zoning your uncle and auntie would still be unknown crooks from the creeks
Re: New South South Candidate by Faeb: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2010
appletango:

if it wasn't for zoning your uncle and auntie would still be unknown crooks from the creeks

Don't forget we feed you wretches. If you wanna go hungry, keep pushing your luck.
If not for the creeks, you would be an almajiri.
Re: New South South Candidate by Blazay(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2010
appletango:

cheesy

Like Jonathan and Patience, still chewing dry kpo-kpo garri with their salivary glands as the only availble source to quench their thirsty throats.
The dude only lasted 2 years in the customs.
No liver to chop bribe sef.
What a wimp.
Very cowardly and un-Nigerian.
Who ever heard of a Nigerian "carrying" last in bribe-taking?
Only with the likes of GEJ of course.
Olodo rabata!
Olodo banza!
Re: New South South Candidate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2010
Nobody is feeding anybody

oil belongs to all of us.

Those in the immediate vicinity can be paid compensation for environmental hazard.

But they are not feeding anybody because neither they nor their fathers planted oil.

It is a Natural resource given to the whole of Nigeria by God and as a matter of fact most of Nigeria's oil are in the waters.
Re: New South South Candidate by Faeb: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2010
^
We are feeding and clothing you sir.
If you talk too much, we will simply allow you degenerate into your natural almajiri state of existence.
Re: New South South Candidate by Blazay(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2010
krendo:

Those in the immediate vicinity can be paid compensation for environmental hazard.

But they are not feeding anybody because neither they nor their fathers planted oil.

It is a Natural resource given to the whole of Nigeria by God and as a matter of fact most of Nigeria's oil are in the waters.

Gbam,
Gbam,
Gbamology.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez, the state of Texas has oil and no one ever hard of 'our' oil in Texas. You may hear of 'Texas Tea'. . . used to build at least one airport in every state in the US, not to mention NASA and these local Nigerians are talking about 'our oil' with no roads to their villages.

13% derivation the slow pokes cannot even manage effectively. . . they are agitating for more.

Well, how about that?

Rivers waters or Deltas waters?
Is it Warri waters or the waters from the Bonny Islands. . . where no one can point to from any world-map of the world?
grin
Re: New South South Candidate by appletango: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2010
Faeb:

^
We are feeding and clothing you sir.
If you talk too much, we will simply allow you degenerate into your natural almajiri state of existence.

oh no, you can keep your clothes thank you very much. i'd hate to be walking around in a cowboy hat and pajamas all day.
Re: New South South Candidate by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^^^^

Brazen arrogance mixed with laziness

Only a lazy people pride themselves on natural resources they di not plant.

This is why the Ijaws are very lazy, no education, no hardwork, the fishing they knew how to do is now un-existent. All they wanna do is threaten the rest of us with guns and hope to be paid money monthly and then go and blow the money on kai-kai.

Go and look for work, we will soon chase Jonathan back home and put you Ijaws in your place.

Power belongs to God and with your arrogance we will purnish you.
Re: New South South Candidate by Blazay(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
appletango:

oh no, you can keep your clothes thank you very much. i'd hate to be walking around in a cowboy hat and pajamas all day.

cheesy

See  corrrrrrrect strokin'!
Re: New South South Candidate by appletango: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2010
krendo:

exactly. and anyway, if it wasn't for western demand they wouldn't know what to do with it. they would probably just try and distill the stuff and turn it into some kind of "black ground wine".
Re: New South South Candidate by Blazay(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2010
appletango:

exactly. and anyway, if it wasn't for western demand they wouldn't know what to do with it. they would probably just try and distill the stuff and turn it into some kind of "black ground wine".

Ouch!

cheesy

Have mercy please.
They would probably be cooking with it and all die from cancer blaming the idle witches of Akwa Ibom jungles.
I am having a laugh today all dressed up in my pajamas with no hat on of course.

Ready for my "Sunday" Lewinsky treatment.
Re: New South South Candidate by Faeb: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2010
krendo:

^^^^^

Brazen arrogance mixed with laziness

Only a lazy people pride themselves on natural resources they di not plant.

This is why the Ijaws are very lazy, no education, no hardwork, the fishing they knew how to do is now un-existent. All they wanna do is threaten the rest of us with guns and hope to be paid money monthly and then go and blow the money on kai-kai.

Go and look for work, we will soon chase Jonathan back home and put you Ijaws in your place.

Power belongs to God and with your arrogance we will purnish you.

The bolded is damn funny!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Where are all the almajiri factories? Its like a blooddy industry!
Don't worry, we will come and save those kids from their shameless abusers:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/115155_ug_JPGe0e0bfaf971c070f8c9541c1578a1273

[size=33pt]Zoning![/size] grin grin
Re: New South South Candidate by appletango: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2010
Blazay:

Ouch!

cheesy

Have mercy please.
They would probably be cooking with it and all die from cancer blaming the idle witches of Akwa Ibom jungles.
I am having a laugh today all dressed up in my pajamas with no hat on of course.

Ready for my "Sunday" Lewinsky treatment.

shocked  cheesy

there was a serious topic to this thread but it has unfortunately degenerated into the usual tribalism/racism that accompanies anything that beaf/faeb touches.
Re: New South South Candidate by udezue(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2010
Is Beaf Feab?

WTH happened?

Where is my man EzeUche?
and also Ileke Idi?
Re: New South South Candidate by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2010
Look at this fool

Your people are being massacred by your Ijaw President due to greed from both the Ijaw Militants and the Ijaw President and you are here posting pictures of peaceful beggars.

Shame on you.
Re: New South South Candidate by Blazay(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
appletango:

shocked  cheesy

there was a series topic to this thread but it has unfortunately degenerated into the usual tribalism/racism that accompanies anything that beaf/faeb touches.

Well, in that case.
I beg to take my leave.
For I see that has started on this same thread.
I will not be caught dead with a Beaf/faeb contaminant in it.
Thanks for the info.
Back to IRMO(in read mode only).

Re: New South South Candidate by Faeb: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2010
udezue:

Is Beaf Feab?

WTH happened?

Where is my man EzeUche?
and also Ileke Idi?

Yes it is. wink
The spambot got me.
Re: New South South Candidate by Faeb: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2010
[size=33pt]Zoning!!![/size]

Re: New South South Candidate by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2010
I will rather be a beggar than be a thief.
Re: New South South Candidate by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
Faeb:

Yes it is. wink
The spambot got me.
IBB at work !
Re: New South South Candidate by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2010
@Beef, Shame on you for poking fun at the down trodden in our mist. The almanjiris who you are making fun of, are the most marginalized Nigerians. They along with the ordinary people of ND need our support the most.

If you've run out of superior arguments, must you laugh at the unfortunate ones in our dear country? Olodo
Re: New South South Candidate by appletango: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2010
[size=30pt]"WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT ZONING??!!!!"[/size]

Re: New South South Candidate by Faeb: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2010
[size=33pt]"I WOULD BE HERE WITHOUT ND OIL??!!!!"[/size]

Re: New South South Candidate by 9ijaMan: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@Beef, Shame on you for poking fun at the down trodden in our mist. The almanjiris who you are making fun of, are the most marginalized Nigerians. They along with the ordinary people of ND need our support the most.

If you've run out of superior arguments, must you laugh at the unfortunate ones in our dear country? Olodo

The real question is: Has Beaf and/or Faeb (aka GEJ's Voltron) ever had a superior argument? Abeg make una leave the guys alone o, so that he can continue to swim in his ocean of ignorance. Shio! Oshisko!
Re: New South South Candidate by Blazay(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2010
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/11100-pictures-Lagos-rubbish-dump.html

Welcome to Lagos.
The only city in the world where humans worship dirt next to pigs.

Each day, 3,000 metric tonnes of rubbish are filtered by hand,[size=15pt] keeping 500 people in full-time employment.[/size] They pick the most valuable discarded items to trade. Perfume containers, for example, are worth nine Nigerian naira (four UK pence; six US cents).

shocked
Re: New South South Candidate by DapoBear(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
Mr Faeb is correct. The oil on SS land belongs to the SS. Anyone else claiming otherwise is trying to reap where they did not sow. God did not plant oil into your territory; how can you claim what was not given to you?

And the North would suffer the most of all. The Sahara desert is creeping rapidly, gobbling up hectares and hectares of your land. Landlocked region full of almajiris, no education, no resources of note.
Re: New South South Candidate by DapoBear(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2010
Blazay:

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/11100-pictures-Lagos-rubbish-dump.html

This article is actually great. 500 jobs is 500 jobs. Better than carrying a begging bowl around. I can respect a man who works hard for a living, but cannot respect a beggar. Hard work is honorable, not shameful.
Re: New South South Candidate by igbobuigbo: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2010
DapoBear:

Landlocked region full of almajiris, no education, no resources of note.

Not sure you know anything about the resources in the North. No education (and hence no, or low productivity), yes.
Re: New South South Candidate by DapoBear(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2010
What resources, pray tell does the north have in commercially viable quantities? I'm all ears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

From prisoner to Professor: Chris Abani And His Literary Politics / Come And Witness The Buring Of The Koran In My Church This Easter Monday / Corper Kills Corper In Wailo Camp Bauchi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.