Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew (23822 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires / 11 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by ufotty2001: 3:37pm On May 05, 2019
Uber please am begging u .. When will you come to port Harcourt... We need u here.. All the one here are nonsense
Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by fujirice: 3:59pm On May 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Its was meant to be a side hustle. Greedy 9jerians go buy 5 cars throw for road
5 na small na.
I know someone who has more than 50 cars running for him.
He is still adding more
Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by Vince77(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2019
babzo:
Uber has changed America; possibly the world in so many ways.
Yet to imagine, no one else thought of this idea for decades or if they thought of it, never actualized it.
What other billion dollar ideas will spring up in the coming years that are right now in ordinary peoples minds?

Many of us have ideas but lack financial support. And I'm just a very ordinary person.
Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by dayleke: 4:27pm On May 05, 2019
fujirice:

5 na small na.
I know someone who has more than 50 cars running for him.
He is still adding more

shocked shocked

Seriously?

Naija sha!!!
Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by millhouse: 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
ufotty2001:
Uber please am begging u .. When will you come to port Harcourt... We need u here.. All the one here are nonsense
una kidnapping and crime too much for that city ... not safe enough for this kind of business model

2 Likes

Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by Legendguru: 5:08pm On May 05, 2019
oh
Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by babzo(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2019
Vince77:

Many of us have ideas but lack financial support. And I'm just a very ordinary person.

Please domt let that stop you.
Use the little you have to package it.
If properly packaged, the right money will find it.

1 Like

Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by Vince77(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2019
babzo:

Please domt let that stop you.
Use the little you have to package it.
If properly packaged, the right money will find it.

I'll always have that in mind. Thank you so much.
Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by banty: 9:21pm On May 05, 2019
simplyhonest:
Interesting

Abi na to buy our own fish here
Re: Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew by Remix10(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2019
Vince77:

Do You mind sharing I can be your helper? P. S:am very professional.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos / Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) / Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.