Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief (16325 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Speed Darlington Calls Out Actress, Destiny Etiko Over Fake Butt / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by Ikeboboafri: 5:28am On May 05, 2019
Speed Darlington who reacted to a photo of Olusegun Obasanjo in suit at Vietnam, called the former Nigerian President an international thief. Speed Darlington who called Obasanjo an international thief, further alleged that he is sure he bought the suit he wore with the money he stole from Nigeria. He wrote; 

I know for sure this man obasanjo bought that suit with the money he stole from Nigeria. He was never executive of any company government was his one and only come up in life. ITT = International theif Theif. What you think he went to do in Vietnam? To go count our money.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/speed-darlington-calls-obasanjo-an-international-thief/

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by Iruobean(m): 6:08am On May 05, 2019

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by guitarlife2: 6:09am On May 05, 2019
Guy up there, you fast like usain bolt, I was gonna retain that space but you got there before me. Fairplay then.............. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by Oluhills007: 6:09am On May 05, 2019
Shey speed Darlington get money wey obasanjo fit Steal ni

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by itspzpics(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2019
Lobatan

Oyinbo Man Searched Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming at the airport, Husband Get Jealous => See Photos and Watch Video HERE
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by Salisville: 6:10am On May 05, 2019
S

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by olas24u(f): 6:10am On May 05, 2019
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by bro4u: 6:11am On May 05, 2019
Attention seeking mofo... Next!

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:11am On May 05, 2019
Unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by Emerald94(f): 6:11am On May 05, 2019
oga this table you're shaking eh...don't worry...everything is under alarm no need for control

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by Adicsonbaba(m): 6:15am On May 05, 2019
Speedy u don start this early morning

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by yinkus6750(m): 6:15am On May 05, 2019
His not the first to say it.
Fela sang ITT, International Thief Thief, some decades ago.
Though Baba keeps refuting all allegations, and since he hasn't been tried or found guilty by a law court, his presumed innocent.
I rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by kerry57: 6:15am On May 05, 2019
Nwa pericoma,u go lost oo.ur palle no go fit help u o when obj mean u ooo . just say baba no fit get people like u time.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by seunlayi(m): 6:15am On May 05, 2019
Iruobean:
We need to teach this guy sense. Let's go and report that his comment. If we get like 10k report they will suspend his Instagram account.
share the link to make it easier.

That is why I have bn saying it that nairaland need to introduce the dislike button that will automatically ban the poster of the disliked post for days weeks or months depending on the numbers of dislike the post can get. ie 200 dislike =12 hrs, 1000 dislikes for 1 week........

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by 360command: 6:23am On May 05, 2019
The word ITT reminds me of the GREAT Fela.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by Nobody: 6:28am On May 05, 2019
Na everywhere country politicians Dey theif money. But Nigerians own too much.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by lonelydora: 6:36am On May 05, 2019
Who bi dis one again?
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by bewla(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2019
ole they accused honorary man
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by sandraade(f): 6:38am On May 05, 2019
Beware of Fraudsters, There is nothing like Fixed match....If their is, the poster would have been rich and
not be selling it
Fixedmatche8274:
[sup][/sup]
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by partnerbizz4: 6:39am On May 05, 2019
They will now check if he pays taxes shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by Bsure: 6:41am On May 05, 2019
fordunit:
Make una dey get respect Ooo. When did it become our culture to insult our elders?

Do you own a startup with a brilliant idea and you are looking for funding? Check my signature
and elder that dances naked in the village square should be ready to be treated like a mad man.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by ikechemez(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2019
cool

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by obembet(f): 6:45am On May 05, 2019
Iruobean:
We need to teach this guy sense. Let's go and report that his comment. If we get like 10k report they will suspend his Instagram account.

Don't mind him, we no say Obj na thief while buhari is the patron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by SpatialKing(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2019
Please I have a question... When is Buhari coming back?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by symbianDON(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2019
what sort of s.tup.id name is Speed Darlington?? where is he speeding to?
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by PotatoSalad(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2019
Iruobean:
Rie nsi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by foreshore(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Speed Darlington who reacted to a photo of Olusegun Obasanjo in suit at Vietnam, called the former Nigerian President an international thief. Speed Darlington who called Obasanjo an international thief, further alleged that he is sure he bought the suit he wore with the money he stole from Nigeria. He wrote; 

I know for sure this man obasanjo bought that suit with the money he stole from Nigeria. He was never executive of any company government was his one and only come up in life. ITT = International theif Theif. What you think he went to do in Vietnam? To go count our money.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/speed-darlington-calls-obasanjo-an-international-thief/

Who is speed? Guess one of those guys looking for relevancy and attention
Re: Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief by flourishing247: 6:59am On May 05, 2019
Iruobean:

You are wicked. What did this guy do to you? People are entitled to their opinions. I'm sure his instagram account is more popular than yours. Envy is bad

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] / Woman Shares Semi Nude Photo, Nigerians Reacts / Take A Look At Wizkid’s Family – His Mum, Dad, Sons And Babymamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.