Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] (16315 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2016
The sexy singer who bagged the award for Best RnB video, looked stunning at the award show in a sweet lengthy blue gown with a plunging neck line. Seyi Shay was shinning all over and got a resounding applause when she hit the stage to receive her award...

See below..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/celeb-in-style-seyi-shay-steals-show-at.html

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by HungerBAD: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Perfect.

Never heard her name before,make i Google am quick quick.

Is she single?Tall and Dark skin? (Please give this girl my mumu remote to press)

Wow. Like I am wowed right now. Natural beauty Nigerian women still dey? I give this lady 10 over 10.

Damn. Such beauty and grace.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Smellymouth: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2016
She is very pretty.. Damn##

But she is not my spec..

I prefer a lady that has got more juice on her backside than Amber Rose will ever muster.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by GbovoLee(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2016
I wont forget she's flat because of a fine gown

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by HungerBAD: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2016
GbovoLee:

Flat as how?I no see where flat anywhere.

No disrespect this woman.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by GbovoLee(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

Flat as how?I no see where flat anywhere.

No disrespect this woman.
this bae no get boobsi na..that backside jst dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Muzanga(f): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2016
GbovoLee:
dey there dey find nyansh
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2016
sorry but i have forgotten about sheyi shay.
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2016
GbovoLee:
smh

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
She is very pretty.. Damn##

But she is not my spec..

I prefer a lady that has got more juice on her backside than Amber Rose will ever muster.

You are indeed very crazy. grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2016

Wow

I would F her but with someone else's dick
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lemme come and be going
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by wemmieslim(f): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Awww, she's so cute!!
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Franceuche(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
She is looking fly wink
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by BornStunner1: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2016

HUNGERBAD ABI HUNGERGOOD ABI WATEVA YOU CALL YOUSELF..........

YOU JUST SAW HER WEARING GOWN AND U WANNA MELT WAT IF NA BIKINI AND BRA SHE CON WEAR!! MEANING U GO JUST TURN TO DUST BE DAT!!

YOUR BETTER ARRANGE YOUR BANANA WELL!!

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Elnino4ladies: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Flat chest flat asss
mitcheww
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Cutesexy1(f): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nice outfit

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by MrUntouchable(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
She still lacks boobs tho... undecided undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Does she still sing self?
Meanwhile, check my signature. grin
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Silentscreamer(f): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
I love dat gown

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by jejemanito: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Perfect.

Never heard her name before,make i Google am quick quick.

Is she single?Tall and Dark skin? (Please give this girl my mumu remote to press)

Wow. Like I am wowed right now. Natural beauty Nigerian women still dey? I give this lady 10 over 10.

Damn. Such beauty and grace.

Wetin make our baba dey speak in tongues so? sad

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nickymezor(f): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pretty seyi kiss
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
The sexy singer who bagged the award for Best RnB video, looked stunning at the award show in a sweet lengthy blue gown with a plunging neck line. Seyi Shay was shinning all over and got a resounding applause when she hit the stage to receive her award...

See below..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/celeb-in-style-seyi-shay-steals-show-at.html

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by oladipo322(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
pretty AFONJA bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
smh
Give me just one month with a babe without curvaceous booty and if she does not become bootylicious, I will stop being Orikinla.

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by blackaxe78: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dis Babe go flexible like rubber-band untop bed.

When you re nodding girls like this on daily basis, your case will definitely be different. Miracles and uplifting will befall you in every aspect of your life

Slim girls rock anyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by holluwai(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Matured!!!
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Does she still sing?
Her last album wasn't a hit...I don't know what went wrong.
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
GbovoLee:

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Orikinla:

Give me just one month with a babe without curvaceous booty and if she does not become bootylicious, I will stop being Orikinla.
hehehehe mr fertiliser cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by tkpoint2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
smh

PABLO I SEE YOU! ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN EVER LIVETH

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna / Bishop Oyedepo Cries While Giving Daughter Away (white Wedding Photos) / Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.