Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,208 members, 7,825,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) (56654 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Stalwert: 6:28am On May 05, 2019
whytediamond:
Fulani babes come second to only the Igbos when it comes to beauty.

When you meet a Fulani from a well schooled and wealthy family, you can't help but admire them.

I never saw a plus size Fulani lady, my 25yrs in Northern Nigeria.

But Atiku is plus plus size
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by harley88(m): 6:32am On May 05, 2019
bro4u:
Clean off the make-up and puke to your satisfaction... Mtchewww

See this ugly riff raff
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by harley88(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2019
Awol1:
Tell them that their father is a curse.

And if the man who fathered them is a curse, it therefore means that they, too, are curses.

Therefore, what you see up there are three beautiful curses.

On a serious note, aside the power and connections that would accompany marrying these women, who would want Buhari as a father-in-law?

You wud want him as in-law, your father wud, your brothers wud, your uncles wud, your whole family wud. Idiot. Curses that can afford to change your life for good. Better go find one of them to toast. Unintelligent ignoramus

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by bewla(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2019
EastGold:
Abeg, which time arsenal dey play today
your asenal need to be sharp to hit the target
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by harley88(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2019
Fixedmatche8274:
[sup][/sup]

Mad man.... Chop your money yourself
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Amanew(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2019
That first one na Buhari photocopy

Second one na Jubril daughter

3rd one na Abaa kyhari
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On May 05, 2019
iammo:
grin

Such modest beauties, kiss

one thing Buhari's emergence thought me in this life and Nigeria, is that some group of people in nigeria are extremely Envious, Super bitter and very evil minded, they are callous hypocrite who wish others bad openly but still go about in their worship centers as if they are righteous .

U mean the yoroboids?? grin
U know this very late
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On May 05, 2019
harley88:

You wud want him as in-law, your father wud, your brothers wud, your uncles wud, your whole family wud. Idiot. Curses that can afford to change your life for good. Better go find one of them to toast. Unintelligent ignoramus

Define unintelligent, and state how your usage of it under what I just said justifies its meaning.
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by iammo(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2019
Karatum:

U mean the yoroboids?? grin
U know this very late

Chinekee!! chai!! chimo!!

grin they decieve yourself, i will soon catch this moniker dissing and beefing innocent Buhari, and you can explain to us if you are yorubiod... like the isthekiri and other respected SS brothers abi you are dem dem (i no mention name o)
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Clem00008: 6:53am On May 05, 2019
Zombie man and his children
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by mknigeriagreat: 6:53am On May 05, 2019
bro4u:
Clean off the make-up and puke to your satisfaction... Mtchewww

You need a tour of the fulani states. If you enter their villages sourcing for high breed cows to go and breed in the west, if you are not married, not only will you go with one(if dem allow you ooo grin), you will do wedding there yourself as your father yourself as your mother. They are naturally beautiful with or without makeups. It is a similar case like the south african ladies, they are naturally gifted on the downside. Biology calls it genetic.
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Akalia(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2019
Na just make ups make these ones fine.
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by tyinfinity: 6:59am On May 05, 2019
Igbos are the most ugly tribe in africa
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:01am On May 05, 2019
tyinfinity:
Igbos are the most ugly tribe in africa

Haba. They are the prettiest nah. See the picture i uploaded for whytediamond deceiving himself.

Cc stalwert cheesy
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:04am On May 05, 2019
namiji2598:
they look beautiful when they loot our money to use am buy make up, let them go daura and let's see them clearly

born of an dullard

Your last sentence shows Buhari is less of a dullard than you undecided
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Zzyy(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2019
Hausa Amaka
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:13am On May 05, 2019
Which one is still single?

No bashing Abeg. I'm just asking for a friend.
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 05, 2019
chriskosherbal:
4:30pm Nigerian time sir ; grin badt guy

Dem fine sha but make up cover thier real faces .

Wetin Liverpool play yesterday?
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2019
Where is our President
No Nigeria fake media is talking about his where about a country where the media don’t say the truth is doom to fall
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by jimi4us: 7:23am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

I like how you love to deceive yourselves. Your 2nd & 3rd sentences masked the 1st one which is the main message. grin

But i agree, yeebows are the prettiest. No contest. Let me show you an example.

I pray you marry this type of beauty kiss.

You sound pained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2019
Stalwert:

But Atiku is plus plus size

He said ladies.
Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by Oxb90: 7:34am On May 05, 2019
etrouble:

Take Sniper Humanicide. It kills walking, crawling and wailing humans.
now you are able to see their beauty and appreciate them because they didn't appear in mask, but you support muric to say women should wear mask even in the public. I have come to realise that all these sharia laws etc only applies to the poor and the less privilege Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:34am On May 05, 2019
jimi4us:

You sound pained

YOU actually sounded pained. I crushed you and you went to log in with your 2nd moniker grin

1 Share

Re: President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) by blackmantis: 7:44am On May 05, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Where is our President
No Nigeria fake media is talking about his where about a country where the media don’t say the truth is doom to fall

These pictures are just to distract people,

Regina and Tonto really helped to keep people busy while PMB remains in London

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.