Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads (30239 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Where are the "Churches don't contribute to society, they only milk their own gullible and members" and "Churches should build industries" Crew
Don't mind those hypocrite. Would you blame them when the media only show the negative aspect of churches

1 Like

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by SenorFax(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2019
Some idiots will come and be blaming pastors for buying private jets

Stupid fellows.

If you think you can help the government, you are deceiving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by karnap(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2019
one man is trying to do what the government of a state cannot do, and because of corrupt practice by our government they won't allow him to do it,they want to cut their own parts
in this case what's the worth of B. David oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by StevenOba: 7:43pm On May 05, 2019
I didn't think this was possible until we met heavy resistance when we tried to fix up the road leading to my house.

1 Like

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by CodeTemplar: 7:51pm On May 05, 2019
HigherEd:
The Nigerian govt is an expert organization in bringing suffering to the masses. It's like they enjoy it when the people suffer, so that they can come around and promise to give them these basic things in exchange for votes.

Or why do you think Ondo state government frustrated Dangote's effort to build a refinery in Araromi. A refinery that would have generated 300,000 jobs for the citizens of the states. That refinery would have unprecedented economic development and soar ondo igr even ahead of Ogun state. But all that has been lost to Lagos.
I know of some one who - a king in a small town who demanded he be bribed by a prospective factory owner before the factory can be sited in his community. The factory owner rejected the kings proposal and the community lost that factory. Today the king has passed on ( over a decade now) and his children are hustling. You know how kings and traditional rulers can have many kids now, they now hustle when they could have had industries in their backyard.
The painful part of the winners and Ogun saga is that those who love to criticize the church won't see these things and face the govt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by Horlardorjah(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2019
Nukilia:

What a country!
there was a country

1 Like

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by CodeTemplar: 8:06pm On May 05, 2019
mabea:
There's also another road at olowotedo bustop orimerunmu, the indigenes demanded for money from the chinese company that wanted to build it, now the road is really bad. Like govt like the people.
Ibori too was resisted by deltans for some projects he did before he applied force. Nigeria is so disorganized.
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by XavierD(f): 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
For years, the government, elders and youths had resisted every effort by those companies and church to work on the road by themselves. They would rather suffer than sacrifice bribe.

Bishop Oyedepo I know, will NEVER give them N1 bribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by Adephemmy300: 8:36pm On May 05, 2019
deji17:

Is Gbenga Daniel not a PDP Governor? Is Oyedepo not a disguised PDP member? Abegii Call a spade a spade.

What are you even saying.. How does what you're saying tally? You're a perfect example of why this country is just where it is...
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by Chudichu(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2019
But Pastors are the problem in this country
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by blackboy(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2019
Even in Lagos they do the same. Try it and they will even fine the organization. They dont like competition. No spoil maket for us. Even some communities in Abuja will refuse road construction all in the name of they dont want development or they want money first.
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by MyGeneration(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2019
2special:
Also Lotto road,the road leading to the old auditorium, when Redeem church wanted to construct the road the indigenes ask baba Adeboye to dash them money first,before he start any work on the road,if you don't believe go there and ask
LoL... Something like this happened in my street in Rivers state as far back as 2008. Up till now that road is still like that. In fact right now e don scatter finish

1 Like

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by Maxcollins042(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2019
barojana:

It's crazy. Many women have lost pregnancies on Ogun roads. A family of mine had miscarriaged a triplet pregnancy towards all those environs after she drove on their road.
It is therefore inconceivable that the same govt would sue church workers to court for trying to repair those same roads. Simply because it would make it impossible to award the roads as 'lootable' contracts from Government house...
One of those roads is the one that leads to Ilogbo/Iwoye.
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by HallaDaTruth: 10:14pm On May 05, 2019
Sammyimpostor:
That freezer boy will not see this.
Very useless government
Don't mind that ignorant broadcaster

1 Like

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by davidsOFFICE(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2019
deji17:
Gbenga Daniel - PDP Governor.
Today, Oyedepo is a disguised PDP member

Deji, pls go and ask ur mom where your sense was kept. You speak unreasonable parables
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by mabea: 11:42pm On May 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Ibori too was resisted by deltans for some projects he did before he applied force. Nigeria is so disorganized.
The bitter truth is that where nigeria is today is a clear picture of who we are as a people and not the leaders
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by DONADAMS(m): 12:28am On May 06, 2019
2special:
Also Lotto road,the road leading to the old auditorium, when Redeem church wanted to construct the road the indigenes ask baba Adeboye to dash them money first,before he start any work on the road,if you don't believe go there and ask
this guy is very right...I also know of this

1 Like

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by BrokenCock: 12:29am On May 06, 2019
Daddy freeze need to push this to federal front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by Femeto: 12:32am On May 06, 2019
tomtos88:
What's stopping people living in that area to shut down all activities in that area until government agrees to start work their immediately or allow winners fix it?
Enough of talking, it's time to take action, protest and force government hands and nt making excuses online...

If anyone is serious about the road getting fixed, i can arrange like 20 guys from my end that will join the protest....
Shutdown ke. Did you read the list of companies on that list. E be like say you no Wan chop indomie again. Even when Obasanjo was president they refused to work on that road talk less of now. I was in Bells University from 2005 to 2010 so I know what am saying. Every body is just thinking about his or her own pocket in government.
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by Nobody: 1:20am On May 06, 2019
A revolution is long overdue in this pitiful country
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by tomtos88(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2019
Femeto:
Shutdown ke. Did you read the list of companies on that list. E be like say you no Wan chop indomie again. Even when Obasanjo was president they refused to work on that road talk less of now. I was in Bells University from 2005 to 2010 so I know what am saying. Every body is just thinking about his or her own pocket in government.

I dnt think u understand wat a protest is
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by Compliant(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2019
This thing is just everywhere in this country.

See Alaba Int market road in Lagos, someone wanted to fix it but government said Capital No

Do you know what dangote pass through before government allowed him to work on that lokoja road? Infact with the kind of work ongoing there I don't think that road will get bad in the next 20year
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by booksrite(f): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2019
Daddy freeze need to push this to federal front page

embarassed
Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by successmatters(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.