Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

PDP To Ogunlewe: You Can Leave Our Party, You Are A Problem To Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Ogunlewe: You Can Leave Our Party, You Are A Problem To Us (291 Views)

Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Ogunlewe: You Can Leave Our Party, You Are A Problem To Us by Nobody: 7:41am On May 05, 2019

Re: PDP To Ogunlewe: You Can Leave Our Party, You Are A Problem To Us by etrouble: 8:51am On May 05, 2019
This is very painful for the dying party. Very soon, ex-convict Bode George and customer daada Jimi Agbaje too will go and beg Tinubu and leave PDP for the Flattinos.

Bode George will not beg directly because he is older than Tinubu and the he and Tinubu grew up in the same area, so Bode George will just go to Tinubu's house at night and ask Tinubu "Bola, do you want your brother to die of hunger?" "Is this how we started?" "My children are also your children ooo, do you want them to die of hunger?" And Tinubu will say "broad mi, na you dey fight me, I no fight you, so let us come together as a family that we used to be. It was that old thief Obasanjo that brought fight between two brothers"

And that will be it, PDP will be left for the Flattinos.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is An International Thief – Speed Darlington Says / Chief George Muoghalu Deserves A Ministeral Appointment From President Muhammadu / Council Boss Celebrates Birthday With Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.