Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! (976 Views)

Don’t Mislead Nigerians, You Did Not Win – Tinubu Fires Back At Peter Obi / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' / 10 Types Of Nigerians You Will See On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by teufelein(f): 8:16am On May 05, 2019
Dear Nigerians, you don't have sense!

Boko Haram is killing tens of thousands but many were recruited and absorbed into the Nigerian Army. For all intent and purposes, Boko Haram has obtained legitimacy as a part of the government.

Emirs across the North have been given the mandate to set up community policing; to help check the activities of kidnappers. The kidnappers reside with them and would form the bulk of the police.

Miyetti Allah; the parent body of Fulani Herdsmen that have unleashed terror across the Middle Belt and the South, killing tens of thousands, has just been coopted by the federal government to help fight bandits. With this singular move, the Fulani Terrorists have been given official recognition as an organ of the federal government.

The Nigerian Police in Abuja has adopted the philosophy of the Islamic Hisbah police of the Sharia States; night clubs are under siege. Effectively, Abuja is no longer a secular city but Sharia compliant.

...and there's the unproven allegation that a hundred billion has been negotiated with the kidnappers along the Abuja/Kaduna Express as future payoffs for ransoms?

Of course, proceeds from the goldmines of Northern Nigeria are retained by Northern Nigeria. Oil and Tax proceeds from Southern Nigeria are further used to finance the expansionism of Northern Nigeria. Criminality in northern Nigeria is being systematically legalized and the erstwhile non-state actors are being inducted into the mainstream.

For all intent and purposes, there is a Northern Nigerian Government in Aso Rock. I personally do not have any problem with the coming out of the closet and expanding the Northern Government. My grouse is its insistence that it is a Federal Government of Nigeria! No, that is not true; it is the Northern Government of Nigeria. Even 90% of the personnel are of northern origins anyway.

The Northern Government of Nigeria is thriving and expanding by the day; the Southern People are clueless...never mind a Southern government! The Southern Region has got her head firmly stuck in the ground; the few with their heads above ground are, stuck on Telemundo, 40 seconds and other stories. Some are even so duped into expecting The Northern Government to provide direction and development for the South! The rest chase after rats while their abode burns! And those that pretend to represent the South in the national assembly, are the most pathetic of all. The Southern Governors actually, are totally irrelevant! Insanity!!!

Dear Southern Nigeria, you don't have sense!

#thinkAgain...oh sorry; Southerners don't think!
Damn!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by OkunrinOloro: 8:22am On May 05, 2019
I agree with everything you have said here.

Southerners, especially Yorubas, (and sorry to say this as a Yoruba man myself) have been stupid to the point of allowing themselves to be taken for a ride by this government.

A lot of people in South West will eventually be forced to change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by eduora: 8:23am On May 05, 2019
don't address us badly
Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by OkunrinOloro: 8:31am On May 05, 2019

Southerners, especially Yorubas, (and sorry to say this as a Yoruba man myself) have been stupid to the point of allowing themselves to be taken for a ride by this government.

A lot of people in South West will eventually be forced to confront reality when the insecurity eventually makes its way to the South West.

I believe there's already been Herdsmen attacks in Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti states, just this year alone.

That's just the beginning. The real horror will start after May 29th.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by wowcatty: 8:39am On May 05, 2019
Yoruba man in igbo’s body, you will never be Yoruba in 10 lifetimes, so stop trying and be proud of who you are. Igbos are responsible for the evil Nigeria is but you will never come clean cos of your evil way.
OkunrinOloro:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by Mace0lane: 8:42am On May 05, 2019
Why foolish people lie they are Yorubas on NL is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by wowcatty: 8:50am On May 05, 2019
Have Enugu and Eboyin not been attacked? What have you done about that? Insecurity has been in Yorubaland since the incursion of igbos and fulani, and it just going to boil over. Igbos have killed hundreds of thousands of Yoruba and fulani too are trying their hands. It’s only Yoruba who have not gone out to kill others, and when it’s time we will have no choice than to defend our land. It’s right about time to get it over with.
OkunrinOloro:

A lot of people in South West will eventually be forced to confront reality when the insecurity eventually makes its way to the South West.

I believe there's already been Herdsmen attacks in Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti states, just this year alone.

That's just the beginning. The real horror will start after May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by PFRB: 11:05am On May 05, 2019
OP very soon you will get hundreds of attacks
Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by OkunrinOloro: 11:18am On May 05, 2019
Igbos have killed "hundreds of thousands of yorubas" Where did this massacre take place? Did it happen in useless imagination?
Does this fool even know what he is talking about?

Provide me with links and sources about how Igbos have killed "hundreds of thousands" of Yorubas.

If you can't prove your claims then your life is lower than that of a beggar almajiri.

In the futre kindly stay off my mentions and keep your inherited stupidity to yourself.

wowcatty:
Have Enugu and Eboyin not been attacked? What have you done about that? Insecurity has been in Yorubaland since the incursion of igbos and fulani, and it just going to boil over. Igbos have killed hundreds of thousands of Yoruba and fulani too are trying their hands. It’s only Yoruba who have not gone out to kill others, and when it’s time we will have no choice than to defend our land. It’s right about time to get it over with.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by teufelein(f): 11:33am On May 05, 2019
PFRB:
OP very soon you will get hundreds of attacks

Let dem come, am here to be entertained by dark neanderthals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by powerhouse3(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2019
As usual, instead of thinking to proffer solution to this in balance, some mofo is already brining tribe into this scene... Perhaps we minority as we are called in the south can see that the problem lies with those two South tribe.. It's baffle me that suppose enlightenment men these two tribe boost of can't see the handwriting on the wall and come together for the sake of posterity
Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by OkunrinOloro: 12:05pm On May 05, 2019
Igbos have killed "hundreds of thousands of yorubas" Where and when did this massacre take place? Did it happen in your useless imagination?
Does this fool even know what he is talking about?

Provide me with links and sources about how Igbos have killed "hundreds of thousands" of Yorubas.

If you can't prove your claims then your life is lower than that of a beggar almajiri.

In the futre kindly stay off my mentions and keep your inherited stupidity to yourself.

wowcatty:

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by teufelein(f): 8:02am On May 06, 2019
The corruption in Nigeria during the PDP days had a federal character. Everybody was happy.
Under APC, corruption is strictly a Northern Affair!
100 billion Naira cool cash to Northern Terrorists while OPC, IPOB, MEND and others get pythons and crocodiles? It's a tragedy!!!
#thinkAgain
Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by tunjiajayi: 8:09am On May 06, 2019
Usual yanmmmmiiriii rant.
Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by omenkaLives(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

Typical Okoro yoot. They are so ashamed of their own identity they have to assume those of others for some validation.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by Notasyouthink: 9:19am On May 06, 2019
wowcatty:
Yoruba man in igbo’s body, you will never be Yoruba in 10 lifetimes, so stop trying and be proud of who you are. Igbos are responsible for the evil Nigeria is but you will never come clean cos of your evil way.
Did you say Igbos are responsible for the evil nigeria is, how??

Anyway, this is what one of your fulani masters have to say about you afonjas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by Notasyouthink: 9:33am On May 06, 2019
omenkaLives:
Typical Okoro yoot. They are so ashamed of their own identity they have to assume those of others for some validation.
The guy is learning the work from afonjas grin grin grin ngeneukwenu, Yyeske, nonsobaba and nonsobaba once paraded themselves as Igbos but later busted.
Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by OkunrinOloro: 11:26am On May 06, 2019
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery my friend and stop heaping shame on your ancestors.
Typical hostage of Hausa FULLANUS. Even as more excrement is dumped on your people you open your mouth wider and beg the FullANUS to continue shitting down your throat.

omenkaLives:

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, You Don't Have Sense! by wowcatty: 11:28pm On May 06, 2019
What Sanusi said during the 1999 clash in Sagamu doesn’t count cos that fits in the lamentation of a frustrated man. Igbos military coup suspended the regional system of govt cos igbos have no wealth and can’t develop on their own and have prevented everything that could help go back to that very system that worked and separated men from boys. Btw, I love that your banner, it’s better for us to split for healthy competition, we are just too different to be lumped together. We can be good neighbors if we split peacefully, we have a lot to gain if we go our separate ways or at least back to regional system like the United Kingdom that creates Nigeria.
Notasyouthink:
Did you say Igbos are responsible for the evil nigeria is, how??

Anyway, this is what one of your fulani masters have to say about you afonjas.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere Lose Choice Properties In Edo / Sadiya Farouq Resign Now / FG Reviews Lockdown As COVID-19 Cases Rise By 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.