Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Shadow Embracement Of Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shadow Embracement Of Atheism (165 Views)

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later / Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shadow Embracement Of Atheism by Upson42(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2019
Good morning fellow Christians

I have been busy over the weekend about the thought of not seeing a bold, bonafide and persuasive atheist, having slot on radio or television to air his or her ideology about their new found Creed and disbelief about the existence of God?

My question now is that, it is that Nigerian broadcasting corporation stands against airing such programmme or does it mean that the ideology is inimical and not meant for public consumption or won't they (atheists) have the temerity to publicly disclose their concepts or ideology...

(1) (Reply)

The Hope Of Enternal Life. / Must Read For Your Good! / Pastors'tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.