Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

This Creature Is The Strongest In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Creature Is The Strongest In The World (811 Views)

Thousands Are Dead From Ian, One Of Strongest And Costliest Storm In USA / See The True Reasons Why Women Are The Best Creature On Earth... / 10 Strongest Dogs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Creature Is The Strongest In The World by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2019
I was looking down on the ground I saw this creature lefting weight 5 times its body weight.
I believe is the strongest in the world.

What do you think?

Re: This Creature Is The Strongest In The World by Nobody: 10:17am On May 05, 2019
azuson:
I was looking down on the ground I saw this creature lefting weight 5 times its body weight.
I believe is the strongest in the world.

What do you think?
How did u know the object it was lifting was 5 times it's body weight, did u measure the ant and the object weight.

3 Likes

Re: This Creature Is The Strongest In The World by meobizy(f): 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
It is said they can pick loads fifty times their bodyweight.
The secret is in their exo skeletons although one needs to Google search for how it works.
Re: This Creature Is The Strongest In The World by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2019
Joblessness Kai.

(1) (Reply)

Home lesson in Sagamu Ogun State / Nairaland Males Are Partial / help me out on this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.