Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

help me out on this - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / help me out on this (802 Views)

I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This / 7 Ways Nigerian Couples Can Make Their Marriage Work Again / What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help me out on this by lekzytaker(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2020
i met this lady early this year, where we were to do some things. I noticed her and later I met her and we talked. though I noticed this high female ego in her but I didnt take it seriously, I figured since she was just meeting me, she should still put up attitude. later on I collected her number and we began chatting. though I told her my interest in her, and she was like we should get to know each other better since I only met her once. so the day finally came that we were to meet. I had to get a clean shave and cut my hair as usual to look nice. then we met, though it was a program, because we are undergoing a program that would bring us together once in while. so we planned and used that opportunity to meet. after I got there I called her and I noticed that she said she was somewhere, and describing the place to me. then I told her I was standing outside. though I could see where she was, but I wanted her to leave that place and come out. so she took a while to come out. then as she was coming out, I waved at her to see me, she saw my wave but didn't react. wow!! I was a bit shocked sha, but I kept my cool, then she came over and then we talked a little, the conversation was just building about 3 minutes, then surprisingly, she said she wants to go and sit down back where she came from. I was a bit shocked, because most of our chat was based on our meeting, that we were to talk. then after she said she wanted to go back and sit down with her people, she just turned and moved. so for it not to look like she left me standing I quickly turned too and moved in the opposite direction.
later after we got back to our various destination, I chatted her and asked her why she left that we had not spoken at all, and all we needed to say was was for that meeting. she just replied in a cold manner, like it was nothing. though I stopped chatting her, I just wanted to clear my conscience. because I really took her seriously, but I was totally mesmerized by her action.
Re: help me out on this by Ginaz(f): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Is she the shy type ? What I observed was maybe she is the shy type cos I’m like that most times in public. After chatting up and down , I will act very different live. grin

Well still get to know her better dear... give her more time to be comfortable with you and the relationship. Some people are kinda very uptight . smiley
Re: help me out on this by JasonScoolari: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2020
smiley
Re: help me out on this by lekzytaker(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2020
Ginaz:
Is she the shy type ? What I observed was maybe she is the shy type cos I’m like that most times in public. After chatting up and down , I will act very different live. grin

Well still get to know her better dear... give her more time to be comfortable with you and the relationship. Some people are kinda very uptight . smiley
well, reading lady's perspective I will not jump into conclusions yet. I stopped chatting her since last week. and I just asked her about something on Sunday about church. though she responded with straight answers and I stopped the conversation. then later yesterday she commented on my WhatsApp status. we just chatted casually.
Re: help me out on this by 24kmagic: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2020
Hahahaha

If you had posted this on romance section, those frustrated boys would have bashed your slim ego with insults.

My advice....

Calm down, take a deep breath and clear your mind. You can choose to delete or keep her number. But whatever you choose to do, never call her again.. B!tch is not interested.

I don't know how mature she is but I think she's currently in a relationship with one boy. By the time he's done fvcking the witches out of her, she'll remember the guy she walked out on at a program.

Last last, you go take her back

1 Like

Re: help me out on this by Kenoxman(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2020
She is not into you. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: help me out on this by faithfull18(f): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kenoxman:
She is not into you. Move on.
You know her right and you are in her mind undecided
Re: help me out on this by Kenoxman(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
faithfull18:

You know her right and you are in her mind undecided
So u are the one ehn...? Good u showed up.
Re: help me out on this by faithfull18(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kenoxman:
So u are the one ehn...? Good u showed up.
In your mind abi undecided
Re: help me out on this by Kenoxman(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
faithfull18:

In your mind abi undecided
Nairaland is not faceless afterall. We have had cases like this before...may be this might just be another one.
Re: help me out on this by crackkhaus: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
She's not feeling you as much as you're feeling her, and that's okay.
Just make sure you don't continue calling and chatting her unless it's absolutely necessary, and when that happens, remember to always keep it casual.

If you're the kind of guy who knows how to be smart with wordplay, you can always drop a few lines that ignite her sexuality without looking like you're trying too hard.
However, I don't usually advise moves like this because it's a very thin line. You either have to be really intelligent with words and it will make her blush, or you are really bad at it and you end up looking like a dork.

1 Like

Re: help me out on this by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
She's not attracted to you or she's the shy type. Don't go about dropping sexual-like wordplay, some women are turned off by those. Play it cool, keep communicating with her, respectifully. If she remains uninterested, move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: help me out on this by lekzytaker(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
though I am a person that doesn't really run after girls. I will just keep things cool.i stopped chatting her since last week. and I just asked her about something on Sunday about church. though she responded with straight answers and I stopped the conversation. then later yesterday she commented on my WhatsApp status. we just chatted casually.
Re: help me out on this by adebayo3449(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ginaz:

It is very straight
She is shy, I think

(1) (Reply)

Wife Publicly Shames Her Cheating Husband In Spectacular Fashion / Is There A Difference Between Court Marriage And Registry Marriage In Nigeria? / Egg Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.