Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! (680 Views)

Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Nobody: 10:49am On May 05, 2019
What's the rational behind Muslims commenting on a Christian thread and Christians not being able to comment on a Muslim thread?

Why is this so on nairaland?

What exactly is seun trying to prove?

Are we not all humans?

I saw a Muslim thread on Friday and I wanted to comment......precisely ask a decent question, but I was asked if I was a Muslim, and I answered "No", then I was booted out immediately.

Mr Seun Osewa, why this disparity?

Your dad owns a big school in Sango Ota, and both Christians and Muslim children are tutored there.

Why is your website or App different?

I know this would be deleted, but then if it does, then it goes to show your kind of person!

Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders.

Gracias!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by meobizy(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2019
Who said they can’t?
Kindly click accept regarding the declaration and you’re free to go.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Shelumiel: 10:55am On May 05, 2019
meobizy:
Who said they can’t?
Why isn't the same declaration made on Christian threads , hmm ? This just goes to show that Seun is just a jerk when it comes to showing fairness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by meobizy(f): 10:59am On May 05, 2019
Shelumiel:
Why isn't the same declaration made on Christian threads , hmm ? This just goes to show that Seun is just a jerk when it comes to showing fairness
It’s because Christians go into that sub forum to troll topics and sometimes post nonsense regarding Islam.
I wonder in how many ways one can explain the situation to you guys.
Most of the blank spaces you see in their topics are normally slurs left by “Christians” in this forum.
If you want to contribute sensibly to their topics accept the declaration and do whatever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Shelumiel: 11:04am On May 05, 2019
meobizy:

It’s because Christians go into that sub forum to troll topics and sometimes post nonsense regarding Islam.
Most of the blank spaces you see in their topics are normally slurs left by “Christians” in this forum.
If you want to contribute sensibly to their topics accept the declaration and do whatever.
Please why is the declaration of "Jesus being Lord" not on Christians threads ...? Why must the demonic shahada be the only way to go on Islamic threads , or is Seun interested in protecting Muslims secretly ? Why is Seun not doing the same declaration for the Christians threads ? This is my question ; not the rubbish you just gave me as an answer .

1 Like

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by meobizy(f): 11:05am On May 05, 2019
Shelumiel:
Please why is the declaration of "Jesus being Lord" not on Christians threads ...? Why must the demonic shahada be the only way to go on Islamic threads , or is Seun interested in protecting Muslims secretly ? Why is Seun not doing the same declaration for the Christians threads ? This is my question ; not the rubbish you just gave me as an answer .
...and thus is why a declaration is set before one can post there.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Henry22(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2019
Accepting or not accepting the senseless declaration doesn't prove anything to me, it won't change my name or anything I believe in.......I can go in there and post what ever I want, there's a big difference between you saying something and just clicking on some dump things online.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Shelumiel: 11:09am On May 05, 2019
meobizy:

...and thus is why a declaration is set before one can post there.
That is the question I was threw on this thread . Now leave it let oga Seun give us a reasonable answer

1 Like

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 05, 2019
1984och:
What's the rational behind Muslims commenting on a Christian thread and Christians not being able to comment on a Muslim thread?

Are we not all humans?

I saw a Muslim thread on Friday and I wanted to comment......precisely ask a decent question, but I was asked if I was a Muslim, and I answered "No", then I was booted out immediately.

Your dad owns a big school in Sango Ota, and both Christians and Muslim children are tutored there.

I know this would be deleted, but then if it does, then it goes to show your kind of person!

Gracias!
Correct: What's the rationale..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 05, 2019
meobizy:
Who said they can’t?

Why would I accept I'm a Muslim when I'm a Christian? That's denying my faith.

Christians should be allowed to comment on Muslim threads and vice versa.

Anyone that comments wrongly or try to bring down the other religion, should be banned. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 05, 2019
Henry22:
Accepting or not accepting the senseless declaration doesn't prove anything to me, it won't change my name or anything I believe in.......I can go in there and post what ever I want, there's a big difference between you saying something and just clicking on some dump things online.

Some people on this website/app have built a decent personality overtime. They cannot have Muslim stuffs on their profile, just cause they want to comment on a Muslim thread.

Is like telling lala to accept to be a Muslim because he wants to comment! That's if he's not
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by meobizy(f): 11:15am On May 05, 2019
1984och:

Why would I accept I'm a Muslim when I'm a Christian? That's denying my faith.

Christians should be allowed to comment on Muslim threads and vice versa.

Anyone that comments wrongly or try to bring down the other religion, should be banned. Simple.

Somehow I believe it’s to lessen the work the moderators face in maintaining the sub-forum.
I know if I was a moderator there I’ll quit very fast if for one topic I’ll have to delete thirty senseless posts in between sensible ones.
If I also was a contributor I’ll lose interest and quit if I had to skip over thirty senseless posts before I find something worth commenting about.

It’s no different from how the mods are quick to protect verified female posters here from abusive male ones — they know the participation of one or two female users draws at least twenty males while an all-male-participation pushes away almost everyone.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by greatbrian(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2019
dont how how truthful this is. but if it is, must seun sow discord among both religion forgetting we we were human first before been a christian or vice versa. What happened to bans if any member violate the rules etc........ Dz z totally wrong and a means of sowing discord aming the two religion. Am not a fanatic but calling a spade a spade what z good fot the goose z good fot the gander. Well seun z yhe alpha and omega and i guess my thougts might not count but its obvious nairaland favours Muslims more if dz z true.

Dear seun sha dnt forget this, God created human before human created religions. That makes Humans r greater than religion. If anyone infriges on the rules ban them and stop sowing discord perhaps make a declaration for the xtian page as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by meobizy(f): 11:18am On May 05, 2019
1984och:

Some people on this website/app have built a decent personality overtime. They cannot have Muslim stuffs on their profile, just cause they want to comment on a Muslim thread.

Is like telling lala to accept to be a Muslim because he wants to comment! That's if he's not
I honestly don’t see how it’s a big deal to click something you don’t believe in.
I’m Christian and if I see a topic worth my contribution I’ll happily click yes to the declaration.
Sadly most of the topics there don’t interest me in the very least.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by greatbrian(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2019
meobizy:

Its not only in a muslim sub forum people go to throw troll. It happenes on all the subforums. And what happened to the ban? So nobody throws troll on the xtian forum? Well i understand sha you people must just find an excuee no matter how lame
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Acjohn(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2019
That defines the two Religion, a Christian has access direct to God but Muslims obey laws and oath and some truth about the religion would never be said to you until you take other oaths that you will not change from the religion.

Its just a replica of what all their husters do to them that seek to know more. So I don't think it is targeted towards Christians
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by greatbrian(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2019
meobizy:

I honestly don’t see how it’s a big deal to click something you don’t believe in.
I’m Christian and if I see a topic worth my contribution I’ll happily click yes to the declaration.
Sadly most of the topics there don’t interest me in the very least.

Maybe u r right. But imagine a censor was put on the xtian sub forum and the muslim sub forum remains that way. Even muric will talk and miyetti allah will hack the site down.

My poiny exactly, What z good for the goose z good for the gander. Since one religion as been censored to only their members let the other one be as well. Or seun should proudly tell us Nairaland z a muslim forum so we can all take dressing and know muslims are superior.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by meobizy(f): 11:28am On May 05, 2019
greatbrian:

Maybe u r right. But imagine a censor was put on the xtian sub forum and the muslim sub forum remains that way. Even muric will talk and miyetti allah will hack the site down.
I still don’t understand why posters here overestimate the value of this forum.
How many Nairalanders have we come across in real life?
I only know of three and the number reduced recently to one.
Nothing will happen if he does so, if anything I believe Christians will still find something to complain about.

My poiny exactly, What z good for the goose z good for the gander. Since one religion as been censored to only their members let the other one be as well. Or seun should proudly tell us Nairaland z a muslim forum so we can all take dressing and know muslims are superior.
I agree.
However this is his forum and his rules apply.
People have asked this question since 2013 and before.
The only action he takes towards the complaint is lock threads, hide them or ban posters.
I don’t care anymore and explain to the best of my knowledge before he comes down on the thread with the ultimate judgement.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Nobody: 11:34am On May 05, 2019
meobizy:

Ur reason is a biased one...and that's typical of a muslim, I'm not surprised..every thread can be derailed it happens..so Muslims don't detail threads??..

.How can u say it's christians that leave blank spaces..that's the highest form of fallacy I've ever heard.? so there are no atheist on nairaland again..?
Once a person is not a muslim, then he's a christain.??Same why u assume America, Netherland and anyother country not running Islamic state are christain nations
The problem is you Muslims are not very tolerant and don't accommodate criticism about ur relegion..it's either you accept Islam or u accept Islam or u accept Islam or you get blown up

Does it mean everyone that claim he's a christain is actually a true christain .....if that were true. Why do u claim Isis, boko haram and other extreme groups killingg people in the name of Allah are not muslims ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by greatbrian(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2019
meobizy:

I still don’t understand why posters here overestimate the value of this forum.
How many Nairalanders have we come across in real life?
I only know of three and the number reduced recently to one.
Nothing will happen if he does so, if anything I believe Christians will still find something to complain about.

Seriously........ I see God bless ur mindset have all the fun

I agree.
However this is his forum and his rules apply.
People have asked this question since 2013 and before.
The only action he takes towards the complaint is lock threads, hide them or ban posters.
I don’t care anymore and explain to the best of my knowledge before he comes down on the thread with the ultimate judgement.

Ok so dz the definition of seuns jihad forcing peeps to be one min muslims.... Blocking thread of those that complain (ultimate judgement like you said) and banning those that dare raise a finger. Now am seeing for myself. Good one sha.... But i feel a forum like dz z to unite nigeria not divide us perhaps am wrong
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by greatbrian(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Ur reason is a biased one...and that's typical of a muslim, I'm not surprised..every thread can be derailed it happens..so Muslims don't detail threads??..

.How can u say it's christians that leave blank spaces..that's the highest form of fallacy I've ever heard.? so there are no atheist on nairaland again..?
Once a person is not a muslim, then he's a christain.??Same why u assume America, Netherland and anyother country not running Islamic state are christain nations
The problem is you Muslims are not very tolerant and don't accommodate criticism about ur relegion..it's either you accept Islam or u accept Islam or u accept Islam or you get blown up

Does it mean everyone that claim he's a christain is actually a true christain .....if that were true. Why do u claim Isis, boko haram and other extreme groups killingg people in the name of Allah are not muslims ?

We should let the world see this. Post it on instagram facebook etc so people can see the almighty nairaland for the religion bigotry it stimulates and encourage
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by mercenary: 11:57am On May 05, 2019
Islam has a whole lot to hide they're afraid of Christains spilling it.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Georgekyrian(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2019
I have noticed that 2 years ago already
Nairaland wussup!!!!
Seun hope you’re not evil??
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On May 10, 2019
So when there is nothing to throw insults at the threads die a natural death here?
This forum goes to the dogs with every passing day.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2019
1984och:

Are we not all humans?

Gracias!
TRUTH!!!
There is NOTHING like 'Christian thread' on social media!
Whoever hides his face only to pass information is NOT DOING SO FOR JESUS! You must be visible to whoever you're trying to teach God's word. Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Of course there may be chances of passing quick infos that your face might not necessarily be needed, but if you intend to TEACH, then your student must learn from watching the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS in your everyday life. Hebrew 13:7
There is nothing like 'do as i say but don't do as i do' in Christianity, you must lead by examples. Romans 2:19-24, 1Corinthians 9:27
So whenever you see people passing or posting comments FACELESSLY on social media,don't mind whatever they claim to be,they may say they're Christians or any other religion, know today that they're all worshipers of the same God [Satan the devil] who keeps hiding his identity to pass wrong ideas to his audience! Genesis 3:1-5
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Ken4Christ: 2:54am On May 11, 2019
The truth is that they are afraid their members faith in Islam will be weakened. Only Christians who were once Muslim or have studied the ways of Islam can expose their falsehood.
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by tartar9(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2019
Since more than 95% of your comments on Islamic threads are your vile hate speeches,dont blame anyone else for the restriction-It saves the mods a lot of work.Even that haven't stopped you completely.
Truth be told,that oath is meant for you xtians...it neither would keep atheists or even pagans away from commenting if they wanted to,and most times the constructive criticisms or reasonable inputs only comes from them.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
TRUTH!!!
There is NOTHING like 'Christian thread' on social media!
Whoever hides his face only to pass information is NOT DOING SO FOR JESUS! You must be visible to whoever you're trying to teach God's word. Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Of course there may be chances of passing quick infos that your face might not necessarily be needed, but if you intend to TEACH, then your student must learn from watching the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS in your everyday life. Hebrew 13:7
There is nothing like 'do as i say but don't do as i do' in Christianity, you must lead by examples. Romans 2:19-24, 1Corinthians 9:27
So whenever you see people passing or posting comments FACELESSLY on social media,don't mind whatever they claim to be,they may say they're Christians or any other religion, know today that they're all worshipers of the same God [Satan the devil] who keeps hiding his identity to pass wrong ideas to his audience! Genesis 3:1-5
Not true
Re: Muslims Comment On A Christian Thread And Christians Cannot Comment On Theirs! by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 11, 2019
Unfortunately this thread will die. Nothing useful or reasonable will come out of it

(1) (Reply)

26 Church Names In Nigeria That Will Shock You + Themes(photos) / Zambia To Warn US Over Remarks About Jailing Of Gay Couple / Is The Rock Opera Jesus Christ Superstar Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.