Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" (52991 Views)

"She Looks Like A Pair Of Worms Mating" Freeze Mocks Tope Alabi's Dance Steps / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 05, 2019
dingbang:
grin religion is big business. Reason why I dont want to tap into such demonic venture is due to the fact the the Lord Jesus specifically promised he will begin judgement with the leaders
YES OOOOOO
Then, NIGERIAN PASTORS will adjust RAPTURE DATE with federal Character
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Jaqenhghar: 12:00pm On May 05, 2019
People can be very petty. Its just one show. Even Michael Jackson had albums that didnt sell. Even Steph Curry has bad games

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by erons22(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2019
This mr freeze self
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by pinkygurl(f): 12:03pm On May 05, 2019
Muttee:

Last night, comedian Akpororo held a comedy gig at his neighbourhood in Okokomaiko, Lagos. A video however surfaced online showing organisers slashing ticket price and at some point making the show 'free' due to 'low turn-out'.

Daddy Freeze who once had a fall-out with Akpororo over paying of 'tithes' has now reacted to the video.

In his reaction, Freeze said, 'wasn’t this the same comedian that insulted me and called me a wall gecko at the House of the Rock experience last December? Has his tithe stopped working for him or did he miss paying his tithe for a month?

See the rest of his post below...

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/daddy-freeze-mocks-akpororo-for-doing-free-show-after-poor-turn-out.html

shocked grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by tintingz(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2019
The God of tithes is on holiday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Dagger79(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2019
Ahhh Pastors una don suffer
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by macello4(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Apropo or however his name is spelt is a clown.
A very stupid and unfunny one to be honest, I find his jokes disgusting.
very true, i don't know how ppl find it funny to listen to Jok full of insult in the name of being funny.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

This Daddy Freez must be nacking Totolet kpekus I swear! The man have turn blogger too lipsrsealed Nigeria we are cursed! Definitely! undecided

Only you and your generation are cursed. Nigeria is curse because someone is doing what pleases him?

Who are those giving you kids browsing phone lately?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 05, 2019
Joromi12:
The most stupid pple are those that say tithe is working for them. Which titte dangote or zukeberg dey pay
philanthropy is a form of tithing

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:10pm On May 05, 2019
whytediamond:
So Daddy Freezer, you've gotten your sweet revenge right?

Not just that, you are still trying to devalue the covenant of tithing so many Christians hold strongly, if truly you're a Christian and you have indeed forgiven Akpororo for slamming your ideologies, you don't need to come to social media and still rub shiit on his name and business. An eye for an eye I suppose.

Whatever happened to live and let live?

Did you read what he even wrote?

Anyways... Tithe was manufactured by your god of men to extort money from your likes...
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Oju4190: 12:11pm On May 05, 2019
The fact is that Akpororo doesn't know how to crack joke. He is too childish.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by ekestic1976(f): 12:15pm On May 05, 2019
dingbang:
grin religion is big business. Reason why I dont want to tap into such demonic venture is due to the fact the the Lord Jesus specifically promised he will begin judgement with the leaders

I can see that you hate Judgment grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by MrMcJay(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2019
Akpororo can't make someone like me laugh on a good day cos I have a natural talent of making people laugh seamlessly.

Comedy is a talent. You don't need to force it, it comes out naturally. Go and watch the video of Akpororo's performance at the inauguration ball in 2015 and see how mediocre he is.

Bovi doesn't force it. He holds the mic, looks at you and you laugh. Charlie Chaplin doesn't say a word but you laugh. Akpororo just makes noise and dances awkwardly.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Jokkarm2: 12:17pm On May 05, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This daddy whatever is an idiot! See how he was laughing when Tonto was calling he ex husband 40 seconds man.

I am sure he himself is a 5 seconds man no wonder him ex wife left him! angry

But you should know that Tonto needs to be taken to psychiatric hospital. How can a woman who opened her kpekus for a man and the man poured and she got a baby and she will turn and be abusing the same man. Is madness naaaaa. If una get problem , with time it will go off and life continues. Tonto should stop this madness
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by LazyGold(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2019
Nobodyperson:

That's your own opinion, many people still find him funny

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by martineverest(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
You that isn't paying tithe, is everything going smoothly for you every day, month, minute, seconds?

like the way things are rough and tough for Dangote,bezos,gates, Zuckerberg right?

if tithe was working for u,u won't be dragging with non tithers like us on nairaland....enjoy Ur tithe-ridden life
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by InvertedHammer: 12:20pm On May 05, 2019
/
Show me a man who believes tithe is working for him and I can prove that he has no confidence in his abilities. Nigeria is the world capital of charlatans.
That's why there is dearth of professionals in Nigeria. Once they cross the high seas, they drop the toga of "believers" and focus to develop themselves intellectually and professionally -- which is what counts.

Life is full of ups and downs. Things may or may not work. That's the reality and explains why other options exist. If a plan doesn't work, dont blame a fictitious enemy. If it works, don't give glory to the money swindled by omnivorous pastors.

\

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 05, 2019
His thithes sure Ain't working for him, grin His Useless Jesus couldn't help either, his crooked pastor is busy stuffing his bank accounts with his thithes money.

He is should have paid more thithes perhaps cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 05, 2019
Lemme get this straight, Akpororo insulted daddy freeze by calling him a wall gecko and other demeaning names and he is now the victim while daddy freeze the villian. How do you guys reason? Why are most Christian's daft? How unbias can you all be....many of you guys were hyping an applauding Akpororo when he insulted daddy freeze but if it's the other way round you cry out foul!
Christianity is becoming a joke. Shame, though...shame
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
You that isn't paying tithe, is everything going smoothly for you every day, month, minute, seconds?

One gullible spotted. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by AlanSugar(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2019
Joromi12:
The most stupid pple are those that say tithe is working for them. Which titte dangote or zukeberg dey pay

Very stupid people indeed my brother.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by ransomed: 12:23pm On May 05, 2019
Nobodyperson:
zzxzzzzxxx You called him a Clown but, said he was not funny, what a contradiction. Daddy freeze or breeze is indeed a wall gecko.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Firgemachar: 12:23pm On May 05, 2019
Joromi12:

They are not born again Christians.
This may as well be their heaven.
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by martineverest(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2019
most of akpororo incomes comes from churches that's why he is backing the wrong deeds of pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by bionixs: 12:25pm On May 05, 2019
popupmotion:
the show must go on....organisers on point
freez is a kid
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by idonhammer: 12:29pm On May 05, 2019
The guy is not funny at all. Left for me,all his nonsense comedy supposed to be free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos / Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Davido Styles His Daughter, Imade For Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.