Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

We Create The Best Radio/Internet Advertisements For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Create The Best Radio/Internet Advertisements For Your Business (707 Views)

Admob Self Clicking App And Tutorial On How To Create The App By Your Self. / Big Dreams Create The Magic That Leads Your Business , Brand , Products And Serv / Resource And Tips To Easily Ideate And Create The Perfect Name For Your Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Create The Best Radio/Internet Advertisements For Your Business by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2019
Hello, Welcome to DOUBLE-SIX PRODUCTIONS. We are a team of experienced sound engineers, writers & voiceover artistes. We create and develop concepts for high quality advertisements for small, medium and large business brands who want to advertise their goods and services on the radio, TV or Social Media.

Our crystal clear voiceovers, good audio recording and unique concepts are guaranteed to give your business/brand/products/services that extra touch of class and quality.

Our charges are very fair and flexible.

Call/WhatsApp us on 08033422206 for further inquiries.

Best Regards.

DOUBLE SIX PRODUCTIONS

1 Like

Re: We Create The Best Radio/Internet Advertisements For Your Business by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2019
Call/WhatsApp 08033422206
Re: We Create The Best Radio/Internet Advertisements For Your Business by letitrainnow(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2019
Will contact soon.
Re: We Create The Best Radio/Internet Advertisements For Your Business by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Contact Double Six Productions for high quality video shoots, written content, and general media consultations.

Call/WhatsApp 08033422206

(1) (Reply)

My 2nd Batch Import Biz Training Ending In 2days. See Pics And Join 3rd Batch. / Why Isn't E Commerce Thriving In Nigeria? / Pls I Need Someone In Enugu To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.