Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe (35305 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by paraltero: 7:19pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:
Alibaba is desperately courting attention lately and to what end ?

2023 will reveal the motive behind all these bleating.

Alibaba has always done political and social commentary. You would know if you follow his social media accounts

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Aiyk2333: 7:27pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

talk is cheap!!!! If person kuku voice out problems we are facing they'll still think he has ulterior motive
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Tijani0001: 7:28pm On May 05, 2019
This bullsh*ts' still going on till date.
My kid bro went for the trial and he was denied d chance despite his outstanding display.
May God help us.
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Adakintroy: 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

My friend shut up. Is this about attention?

Una go just DE borrow terms like idoits.

When them.de.talk reasonable.thing Una go hardly commen positively.

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by ThothHermes: 8:10pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

All ye quoting me, accept my heartfelt sympathy. Nigerians never learn. Una mumu no go ever do because you folks tend to think with your hearts instead of your brains. Otherwise, these people wouldn't be taking us for a ride every other four years. Most Nigerians are incapable of scrutinizing any bit of info thrown out in the open.

Una never know wetin be "format". Sebi Sowore don sub as e no win. Mtcheew! Bleep you all if you don't recognise this very pattern.

Still waiting for him to talk about the lopsided appointments in the Federal Cabinet. Still waiting for him to speak on the glaring sidelining of the SouthEast and SouthSouth in the NASS. Waiting for him to pick on the big boys.

You all come at me rambling that rehearsed bvllshit again and get nuked. Stay the bleep outta my mentions if you can't deal.

ALIBABA for 2023 sha. Lobatan!
You be mumu. So any Nigerian that gives his opinions on public matters is interested in office?

Your mumu go last.

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by popsy2(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2019
ThothHermes:
You be mumu. So any Nigerian that gives his opinions on public matters is interested on office?

Your mumu go last.

Na your type them dey scam like 50 times on repeat. Fvck off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by RZArecta2(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

All ye quoting me, accept my heartfelt sympathy. Nigerians never learn. Una mumu no go ever do because you folks tend to think with your hearts instead of your brains. Otherwise, these people wouldn't be taking us for a ride every other four years. Most Nigerians are incapable of scrutinizing any bit of info thrown out in the open.

Una never know wetin be "format". Sebi Sowore don sub as e no win. Mtcheew! Bleep you all if you don't recognise this very pattern.

Still waiting for him to talk about the lopsided appointments in the Federal Cabinet. Still waiting for him to speak on the glaring sidelining of the SouthEast and SouthSouth in the NASS. Waiting for him to pick on the big boys.

You all come at me rambling that rehearsed bvllshit again and get nuked. Stay the bleep outta my mentions if you can't deal.

ALIBABA for 2023 sha. Lobatan!
your cup of garri, you left relevant things he was talking about just to shít nonsense from your mouth. I can't help you biko
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by ElGrecco(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2019
Nice1 bro. Then he ll say he has been called upon by concerned people to represent them.
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by TheTruthRaw: 11:25pm On May 05, 2019
if better person talk e for sweet, ali baba em sef don collect corruption Money taya. this man no get right to correct pikin wey piss for body.
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by misskenny(f): 11:26pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

Alibaba has always been like this if you follow him on Instagram. It's Nairaland that just discovered his talent. tongue tongue tongue
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

What are you saying¿¿ Alibaba has always be en a politics and social critic. Get your fact right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gets Chelsea Jerseys For His Daughters, Cuddles Hailey / Ebuka Obi And His Family In Lovely Christmas Pictures / Washington, Waffi, Cri Snow, Others Thrill Guests At De Comedy Union In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.