Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe (35309 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by tejiritex(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:
Alibaba is desperately courting attention lately and to what end ?

2023 will reveal the motive behind all these bleating.

Because someone say his mind, he is seeking attention. It's people like you that see evil and keep quiet and spoiling Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by alvincruse(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2019
Alibaba has been seeking public attention lately. They never even swear in Bubu for second term. 2023 things grin

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Injiggerwolf(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

This is not about seeking attention.......is about seeing the truth and make it public

If 60% of Nigerian Celebrities can be this vocal about the situation of Nigeria.....things will be better in time

2 Likes

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by mysteryman2014: 5:16pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

I feel you, very discerning

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by spoilerx: 5:16pm On May 05, 2019
ask Ali Baba to tell the world why his wife was fired from Heritage Bank ...

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by MEGAWATCH: 5:17pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

What type of brain do you have? Are you new in Nigeria? Have you wondered why our football is not developing? This is an open secret my block head friend.

2 Likes

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by bewla(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

is it not better to have a comedian as a president then one corner
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by mysteryman2014: 5:29pm On May 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Is there any system that works in Nigeria without bribe?

Even the mentality of the average Nigerian is consciously wired to give bribe just to have his way. If the people doesn't collect the bribe, he would think they won't do what he's asking.

True, I remember a young undergraduate looking for placement for IT in my organization back then, I decide to help based on his referral.

Later his father came to see me and show appreciation but I told it was not necessarily, he was surprised and assumed I don't want to assist his son.

He later got the placement for the IT and the father was dumbfounded. Guess everything is twisted in the country.

3 Likes

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by SEONaijaExpert: 5:31pm On May 05, 2019
mysteryman2014:

True, I remember a young undergraduate looking for placement for IT in my organization back then, I decide to help based on his referral.

Later his father came to see me and show appreciation but I told it was not necessarily, he was surprised and assumed I don't want to assist his son.

He later got the placement for the IT and the father was dumbfounded. Guess everything is twisted in the country.
I tell you my brother. It's even in our mindset to give bribe freely now. We walk and work like we naturally owe people something.
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:
Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

I read the book lugard have not spent 10yrs. He saw how different we were to the Indians that he once govern.
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by 9jaBloke: 5:38pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

You are a true Nigerian sad

2 Likes

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by GoldHorse(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

Is he lying?

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by ayaside(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

If that is all u could deduce from his post then you seriously need a brain transplant!
Nah...No brain will love to sit on that body fam

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by zinizta: 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:
Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

wetin man go talk again....
"..or we are just cursed to be street thugs, cos being black hurts..."
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by jrusky(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2019
Alibaba you mean 2007 and we are in 2019

Ok nah
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by madridsta007(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

He’s a bloody coward. Where was he when the videos of the Kano State Governor was circulating around?

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Martinez39(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:

Spot on for the average case. This is consistent with my observation.
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by freeDR(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2019
The subject matter has got nothing to do with the Constitution.
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by ginovera: 6:13pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

You are such a brainless fellow that is bereft of critical thinking capacity.. sad

3 Likes

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by topstone4: 6:19pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

Some Nigerians are daft, stupid and idiotic. When anybody speaks out against the rubbish in the country, they start saying he has a motive. Should people now keep quiet because there are some fools on the prowl, who will always read senseless meanings to comments? Why are some people mentally cursed like this sef?!

2 Likes

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Ohraykon: 6:22pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:

if we dint allow dem to spew such rubbish we are just our own enemies we see all dis stuffs and do nothing about it so wats the point of posting dis when u wont push for change sad
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
lil wonder the shithole is backward!
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2019
festacman:
How on earth did Shola Ameobi, flavour-lookalike, etc. made Nigerian World Cup squad under late Stephen Keshi while some good players were watching them on TV at home?
can u mention the good players...u wan talk trash on someone who won nations cup out of nothing..
Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2019
And they think Yahoo Boys is the problem of this Nigeria
Laughing in Ohafia

2 Likes

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by RZArecta2(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

you're not a serious human being, Ali Baba should keep quiet and ignore going ons in the country because you said so. What if he has ambitions for 2023, so fückin what ?

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Octopusssy(f): 6:40pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

People like you are the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe by Unconquerable: 6:57pm On May 05, 2019
popsy2:

Is he not a Nigerian? Whether he is seeking attention or not or even any hidden motive he is well within his right to express his views in issues concerning Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gives A New York Street Drummer & Beggar 20 Dollars (Photos, Video) / Davido Gets Chelsea Jerseys For His Daughters, Cuddles Hailey / 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.