Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Change The Font Size Of An Element - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Change The Font Size Of An Element (880 Views)

Should I Use Same Text Font-size For My Website Mobile And Desktop View / How to compress (reduce) the size of any file / How To Make Html Element Blink Using Javascript/jquery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change The Font Size Of An Element by RomanGreen: 12:37pm On May 05, 2019
Hello guys, please assist me in this freecodecamp lesson. am stuck here...it goes thus...

Inside the same <style> tag that contains your red-text class, create an entry for p elements and set the font-size to 16 pixels (16px)

Gurus please help
Re: Change The Font Size Of An Element by efelico: 2:13pm On May 05, 2019
<html>

<head>
<title>test page</title>
<style>
.red-text{
font-size:16px;
color:red;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<p class="red-text">red text everywhere</p>
</body>

</html>
Re: Change The Font Size Of An Element by RomanGreen: 11:45am On May 07, 2019
efelico:

<html>

<head>
<title>test page</title>
<style>
.red-text{
font-size:16px;
color:red;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<p class="red-text">red text everywhere</p>
</body>

</html>
thanks bro...its sorted

(1) (Reply)

Collaboration With Web Designers,programmers,web Hosting Companies / Between Python And PHP Which Is Better To Learn For This New Decade / How You Can Make Money With Programming Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.