Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees (2172 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out / Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by Nazarethnaza: 12:44pm On May 05, 2019
Francis Odega who has been enmeshed in marital crisis which came to public space after it was alleged that he assaulted and sent his wife packing alongside his daughter, has released his Francis Odega released his daughter's school name for those doubting he paid her fees. Recall that one of Odega’s in-laws few days ago revealed he almost raped her sometime, beats his wife and doesn’t bring anything home. Her post read in parts;

Most times he locks her outside overnight and most times he will embarrass her in public by calling her name, stripping her naked, accusing her of so many things. So this year, he sent her packing with her daughter, the only child they both have, but he has refused to pay her school fees. As for my sister, she wants nothing to do with him again because the embarrassment is too much.He sleeps with the girls working for her. Even in the house they lived, he slept with a married woman and the husband saw them and sent the wife away. I can go on and on.I want Nigerians to help us tell this man to pay her daughters school fees that’s all.

However Francis Odega who released a video earlier today, revealing how his wife and her mother squandered N7m he gave them for a property, has also released his daughter's school's name for those doubting he paid their fees. See the video he shared below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/francis-odega-releases-daughters-school-name-for-those-doubting-he-paid-her-fees/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2019
Abi?
But to what end
People go still find one way judge you
That's why I love Churchill
Him silence na sweet me
Silence is bliss

4 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by itspzpics(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2019
True true
Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 05, 2019
angry
Guy u don't need to waste time on those women trying to prove any point, they aren't worth the energy. Just imitate Churchill's golden silence

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by Ohraykon: 1:46pm On May 05, 2019
Its like nigerian women are the most insatiable women on earth i pity my father atimes i will marry a foreigner las las angry
Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by hisgrace090: 1:47pm On May 05, 2019
Hmm!

7million down the drain already. Guy you're inn for a big thing if you mean your claim.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by Yuceeluv(f): 3:04pm On May 05, 2019
This man has a broken home too?

Celebrities and broken homes be like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by Mobi47(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2019
na wa o...the wife and daughter squandered 7m. I knew this woman is something else, after watching a video where she was seen insulting the husband and saying stupid things. I pity this man sha....he has had enough. Marital mistake is the biggest mistake a man can mk Allah.

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by chinambusay: 5:15pm On May 05, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2019
Ohraykon:
Its like nigerian women are the most insatiable women on earth i pity my father atimes i will marry a foreigner las las angry
lol. U go pay child support tire
Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by Ohraykon: 6:14pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:
lol. U go pay child support tire
compare to the women who drain men here grin u sef know the truth
Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2019
Ohraykon:
compare to the women who drain men here grin u sef know the truth
even me be like na team foreign o. If he cast we both share am lol
Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by Ohraykon: 6:24pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:
even me be like na team foreign o. If he cast we both share am lol
lol dar one sef dey
Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by mytime24(f): 6:38pm On May 05, 2019
Another tonto dike (male) angry
Re: Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees by ikennamadu1(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2019
Women and lies naa5&6

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Celebrity, Roman Goddess, Shares Sexy Pictures / Davido's New Baby Finally Arrived? (Photo) / Davido Reacts To Chioma's Disturbing Post Says Its A Free Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.