Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Davido Reacts To Chioma's Disturbing Post Says Its A Free Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Chioma's Disturbing Post Says Its A Free Game (2171 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Chioma's Disturbing Post Says Its A Free Game by Linx1234: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
It seems all is not well between Nigerian superstar Davido and his baby mama Chioma Avril Rowland as the sensational singer, Davido, took to his Twitter handle to send a message to all single guys just few hours after his fiancee shared a disturbing message on her Ig page.

ChefChi as she is fondly called worte: “Don’t tell me you love me, show me you love me”. “I’m not watching anybody’s words anymore … if you fucc with me & care about me imma be able to tell … and if you don’t, it is what it is..”

The “IF” crooner, wrote: To all my single niggas out there .. Don’t....................https://janefblog.com/12476-2davido-reacts-to-chiomas-disturbing-post-says-its-a-free-game/

(1) (Reply)

Bhadie Kelly S€x Tape|| Exposed Video Of Badie Kelly|| Leaked Video Of Badie Kel / As Slim As Bruce Lee Was, No Man Has Been Able To Break His Superhuman Records / Romantic Memories: When Mamie Van Doren Dated Jack Dempsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.