Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere (18545 Views)

Peter Obi Won Presidential Election - Afenifere / Adamawa Supplementary: How Buhari Rigged The Election / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by OkunrinOloro: 3:05pm On May 05, 2019
We know he rigged the elections. The question is how do you prove it convincingly in a court of law?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by qleap2all(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2019
Probably he too is relying on the #INECServer results

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by MXr8p: 3:10pm On May 05, 2019
Everyone knows that the election was rigged. This shouldn't be news.

Atiku-Obi mandate is intact
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by farem: 3:12pm On May 05, 2019
Ratello:
We have evidence that Buhari rigged 2019 election – Afenifere leader

The Adebanjo-led faction of Afenifere did not support Buhari’s election for the second term.... .”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/we-have-evidence-that-buhari-rigged-2019-election-afenifere-leader/

Bunch of old loosers.

Did they support him in the first term?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2019
The man dat couldn't deliver his unit to Atiku is talking of rigging. You people just scammed Jonathan and now Atiku. Ride on sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by deji17: 3:21pm On May 05, 2019
What will Afenifebi recognition of Buhari add to Buhari? Nothing
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by Beetobee(f): 3:33pm On May 05, 2019
Yeah, evidence like the videos we have seen of rigging in Akwa Ibom and Delta states,just to mention a few. Stop making useless noise old man, simply submit yourself as Atiku's witness joor.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by Beetobee(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2019
hisgrace090:

All Nigerian including you depend on atiku victory to move forward.

God forbid bad thing. Yuck!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by KaptainAfrika: 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
That moment you know all is lost, but you have been paid to do a job...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by kingjrofficial(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2019
docadams:
Has the tribunal declared Atiku Al Cameron winner?
People like u are the main reason why FG should make Education free and compulsory undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by nicason(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2019
This man is stating the obvious I swear.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by Tareq1105: 3:43pm On May 05, 2019
Ratello:
We have evidence that Buhari rigged 2019 election – Afenifere leader

By Dennis Erezi

Ayo Adebanjo, a factional leader of the Pan-African Yoruba group, Afenifere, said he has evidence that Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari rigged his re-election in February.

“I maintain my stand that until the Supreme Court rules that he is validly elected, I will not recognise him. We have evidence that the election was rigged, let the court decide otherwise. That is all I am saying,” Adebanjo said in reaction to the call for his arrest for treason by National Democratic Front (NDF).

Adebanjo had, in February, described the 2019 presidential election ‘as a joke’. He insisted he will not recognise Buhari, who was declared the winner of the election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), as president.

“Right now, Buhari is the president declared by INEC and not the person that won the election, and the constitution says if you are not satisfied by that declaration, go to the tribunal,” Adebanjo said.

The Adebanjo-led faction of Afenifere did not support Buhari’s election for the second term during the campaigns. Instead, his Afenifere group endorsed Atiku Abubakar of the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to unseat Buhari after the election.

But Buhari was declared the winner of the election. He polled 15, 191, 847 votes while Abubakar, a former Nigerian vice president between 1999 and 2007, got 11, 262, 978 votes.

Unsatisfied with the election result, Atiku, who alleged the election was rigged is currently challenging the presidential election result at the Election Tribunal.

While the tribunal is still hearing the case, Adebanjo said Buhari would only be clear of the election rigging allegations if he is declared as the winner by the Supreme Court.

“I will only recognise him if the court rules that he is the rightful winner. That is my position and if it is an offence to follow what the constitution says, then I am ready to go to prison,” Adebanjo said.

Adebanjo believes his utterance is not a treasonable offence. “By my pronouncement, I have not said anything illegal or unconstitutional.”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/we-have-evidence-that-buhari-rigged-2019-election-afenifere-leader/

For the benefit of non Yoruba on the platform : This man, Ayo Adebanjo problems started when Tinubu as Lagos state governor removed his deputy, Akerele Bucknor and replaced her with Femi Pedro.

Later Tinubu left AD, where Adebanjo the National Chairman , to form AC. That action buried AD as a party because it couldn't win a seat both at the National Assembly and State Assemblies.

Since then Adebanjo has never forgiven Tinubu. Therefore, wherever you see Tinubu, Adebanjo will never be there.

Afenifere is a socio cultural organisation founded by Awolowo in the 50s.

Its so called leaders are enemies of Yoruba nation. They are nylon weight politicians who have never won any election.

Imagine, it has Yinka Odumakin as its Secretary deceiving Atiku. People who couldn't win their polling station for Atiku PDP.

Who know them? Who needs their recognitions? Ayo Adebanjo at 90+ and a SAN, should show us good example of an elder stateman that he is.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by femmy2010(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2019
AfenifeDOLALARS
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by power50: 3:51pm On May 05, 2019
Buhari is in trouble..............

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by Bulusc: 4:24pm On May 05, 2019
Has the tribunal declared Atiku Al Cameron winner?Has also the tribunal declared Buhari the Sudaneese winner?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by michoim(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
Evidence by hacking...stupid people
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by PFRB: 4:48pm On May 05, 2019
michoim:
Evidence by hacking...stupid people
Go and have a look at the evidence act.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by PFRB: 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

You must not be proficient in the use of English lingo, thus be grandiloquent or even possess oratorial dexterity before you are regarded as being schooled. Do you see how you just disgraced me?
My man, repeat after me, say: 'my case is different.'
Ok try sophi maaroons. God gave all of us brains. It looks like your own is in a box.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by ipobarethieves: 4:53pm On May 05, 2019
sad playing ludo game with atia'ku frimpong El Cameroonian balls
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by bizzibodi(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2019
MXr8p:
Everyone knows that the election was rigged. This shouldn't be news.

Atiku-Obi mandate is intact
Rigged without convincing proofs?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by Meritocracy: 5:21pm On May 05, 2019
The faceless Afenifere has been a bad looser since 1999, they are just group of chop chop politician. Mind you I'm a Yoruba and Afenifere are just working for their daily bread.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by aribisala0(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2019
What does it mean to "recognize" a president in Nigerian law

and how is refusing to do that an offence?

Does this just apply to the president or down to local government councilors?

It is not an offence

at any rate for argument sake let us assume it is .

It this instance it will not become an offenc e until AFTER May 29 when the president is sworn in
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by Chijeep(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2019
hisgrace090:

All Nigerian including you depend on atiku victory to move forward.
shame on you, so ur own moving forward is based on d rigging of Buhari abi
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by GoldHorse(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2019
We understand. As Bubu no "Roja" una, ba? Well, keep your recognition; e no dey important but thank you sha.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by gaskiyamagana: 6:24pm On May 05, 2019
Ratello:

It appears funny to you now but you will soon understand.
"...... but you will soon understand "
Understand what?
Sai Baba
Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by gaskiyamagana: 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
Meritocracy:
The faceless Afenifere has been a bad looser since 1999, they are just group of chop chop politician. Mind you I'm a Yoruba and Afenifere are just working for their daily bread.
Including their children future bread.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by ogbonti: 6:30pm On May 05, 2019
Ratello:

Don't mind him, some Nigerians are so used to absurdity that they cannot visualize, rationalize or dare to actualize what is good or proper.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by bionixs: 6:59pm On May 05, 2019
Ratello:

just pity him. he doesnt even know what he wants in life. he thinks it is EPL,not knowing that his bleek future is what is being toyed with

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere by focus7: 7:11pm On May 05, 2019
Disgruntled and frustrated Ayo Adebanjo should go to court and prove his evidence against Buhari and should stop making noise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abduction Of Katsina Students: Declare State Of Emergency Now – Atiku To Buhari / Gov. Obiano Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year / Nigerian Navy Deploys 16 Warships To Guard Oil Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.