Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book (28765 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / Read A Book Today!!! / Victor Banjo: A Book By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 05, 2019
SoapQueen:
I joined the challenge on LinkedIn , I’m happy for him!

Lol ===> soap queen. What a moniker.
Re: Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book by TGM2015: 6:28pm On May 05, 2019
You actually give credit to those who contributed to a project, in this case, those that contributed to the success of your book.
Okay shall, Las Las naa Guinness go set the recognition criteria and definition of the so call credits for the book.
Re: Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book by crazyABO(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Me? Scam? My fore fathers didnt even play pools so what will i be doing with betting? What will i be teaching my kids if i am into this? Boy there are a thousand ways to make money they are just being lazy. I just hope u are not one of the scammers because we are going to clean this forum off them. We are tired of seeing them troubling us here with their uselsss posts. Son dont join them o because na solid unbreakable curses we are giving them now. All of them.
lol come n see me hustling inside cold weather grin
Re: Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book by melzabull(f): 10:01pm On May 05, 2019
ufotty2001:
On like the Yoruba's that won the highest skull Miners in the world.. Give us Biafra and see how the zoo will be begging from us... Igbo Amaka ooooohh!
lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book by mknigeriagreat: 10:02pm On May 05, 2019
crazyABO:
lol come n see me hustling inside cold weather grin

That is the spirit. And there is a God up there that will keep blessing the works of your hands and raise you up. Life is simple. Work hard and believe in God things go work out with time. Rome was never built in a day but these ones just want to make it now now now. If everyone is a scammer like them who will have money to be scammed?
Re: Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book by crazyABO(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

That is the spirit. And there is a God up there that will keep blessing the works of your hands and raise you up. Life is simple. Work hard and believe in God things go work out with time. Rome was never built in a day but these ones just want to make it now now now. If everyone is a scammer like them who will have money to be scammed?
Amin boss and you too grin they dunno preach it bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. / Melina / How Jamb Jammed Me Out ( My Jamb Experience )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.