Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Newly Imported Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watches With Camera Now Available. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Newly Imported Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watches With Camera Now Available. (631 Views)

DZ09 Smart Watch Battery And Strap Replacement / Any DZ09 Smartwatch Strap Seller / 5 Months With The DZ09 Smart Watch By Ozthegeektuber (post And 3 Min Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Imported Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watches With Camera Now Available. by coolcentbigman(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2019
Royalstech is here with this wonderful gadget, this smartwatch can do more than you imagine for just #15k

If you are like me, i will like to get to know about any product before i pay for it.

At the moment, with the Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch with Camera for Samsung S5 / S6 / S6 Edge / Note 2 / 3 / 4, Nexus 6, Htc, Sony and Other Android Smartphones, Gold , you are guaranteed that you have made a greater option. I loved it so much so you can also get one for yourselves today.

Visit: http://royalstech.com/?p=1082# for more details

Processor::MTK6260A 533 MHz CPU
Operating System::Possible Fork Android
Display::1.56” (3.96 cm) TFT LCD
Memory::128 MB
Battery::380 mAh 3.7 V/380mAh Li-ion 2 days
Sensors::Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Reminder

Contact us on whatsapp: +234805731710.

Re: Newly Imported Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watches With Camera Now Available. by coolcentbigman(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2019
I'm very sorry for those who tried the link and it wasn't going through, my sincere apology the site was going through a maintenance process because we have new varieties of gadgets that just hit the market.

Please stay tuned so you don't miss out because we sell at a good price.
Re: Newly Imported Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watches With Camera Now Available. by Itsmedozie: 12:08am On May 06, 2019
coolcentbigman:
Royalstech is here with this wonderful gadget, this smartwatch can do more than you imagine for just #15k

If you are like me, i will like to get to know about any product before i pay for it.

At the moment, with the Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch with Camera for Samsung S5 / S6 / S6 Edge / Note 2 / 3 / 4, Nexus 6, Htc, Sony and Other Android Smartphones, Gold , you are guaranteed that you have made a greater option. I loved it so much so you can also get one for yourselves today.

Visit: http://royalstech.com/?p=1082# for more details

Processor::MTK6260A 533 MHz CPU
Operating System::Possible Fork Android
Display::1.56” (3.96 cm) TFT LCD
Memory::128 MB
Battery::380 mAh 3.7 V/380mAh Li-ion 2 days
Sensors::Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Reminder

Contact us on whatsapp: +234805731710.

did I just see
sandrecoader
Re: Newly Imported Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watches With Camera Now Available. by coolcentbigman(m): 4:08am On May 06, 2019
Itsmedozie:

did I just see
sandrecoader

Yes, it's the sound recorder i believe that's the way it's been translated in English by the producers.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Adventure Games For Android / Clean Samsung S7 For Sale / Huawei Has Gently Found Its Way Back To The SD Association, And Other Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.