Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi (33357 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Otti, Wishes Him Successful Administration (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Heartland FC (Photos) / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by LazyGold(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2019
KingLennon:

How much can you think the Ooni can give to Kanu? A player that has play in England with Arsenal for many years? Do you know how much Kanu is worth in dollars? grin. He is looking to explore Osun state...

If Mike Tyson and Eboue former player of Arsenal could be broke, then Kanu is no exception. Kanu is in Ife to beg for money grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by LazyGold(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2019
advocate666:
Before I clicked I already know I won't see him crawling on his belly like a snake.

Igbo esika.

If people in Asia can bow for a King, then who are you?

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by KingLennon(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2019
LazyGold:

If Mike Tyson and Eboue former player of Arsenal could be broke, then Kanu is no exception. Kanu is in Ife to beg for money grin
Kanu is not Mike Tyson and Eboue. He invested very well. He can't beg even his grand-children will be rich

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by AreaFada2: 8:07pm On May 05, 2019
Excaperx:
Enitan funny name

It means crayfish in Bini grin

Does that mean ooni is like crayfish to *** shocked

Lolz. Abeg nor start tribal here again o. Ekaladerhan/Imadoduwa/Oduduwa matter never finish for ground.

You wan bring crayfish own again. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by advocate666: 8:08pm On May 05, 2019
LazyGold:

If people in Asia can bow for a King, then who are you?

A self respecting person that don't worship Asians is who I am.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:10pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Gather here if u believe d poster above me is a fool.....

A Verified and Certified fool you mean?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by LazyGold(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2019
advocate666:

A self respecting person that don't worship Asians is who I am.

Even British have their own culture, kneel down and bow for their kings and queens. You just lack culture and respect
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by danietohbadt(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2019
Excaperx:
Enitan funny name
You no get sense
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by advocate666: 8:14pm On May 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Even British have their own culture, kneel down and bow for their kings and queens. You just lack culture and respect

I am an Igbo man. Man culture bans me from crawling like a snake in front of another human. Death is better biko.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by greggng: 8:20pm On May 05, 2019
KingLennon:

How much can you think the Ooni can give to Kanu? A player that has play in England with Arsenal for many years? Do you know how much Kanu is worth in dollars? grin. He is looking to explore Osun state...

You even have time to respond to that fellow
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by BABANGBALI: 8:25pm On May 05, 2019
This kabiyesI no just get respect for his throne, na every Dickleburgh and harry dey come visit and for palace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by Fuckdamod: 8:26pm On May 05, 2019
topstone4:
Please, who owns this ugly, dirty rat -like face?
Is it not that zombie? So ugly
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

One na talent, one na scam

they've successfully use this one brain for sacrifice. just imagine what he's saying even mad men in East won't sound this dumb
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by KingLennon(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
greggng:

You even have time to respond to that fellow
Some people may believe him nah
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by yuanexchanger: 8:46pm On May 05, 2019
Good.We sell chinese rmb..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by nothingspoil70: 9:28pm On May 05, 2019
dgbanj:
5 bedroom duplex for sale at Crown estate lagos.
How much?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by YungMillionaire: 9:43pm On May 05, 2019
Papillo the Great. Itsekiris have adopted Kanu as our son. What a player!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by dgbanj: 9:54pm On May 05, 2019
nothingspoil70:
How much?
60m (negotiable)
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by habeylinco(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Igbo's own Ife undecided
Na Aba weed you take?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by Diaby108(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2019
papilo I know say u go make us proud one day
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by Benekruku(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2019
The first stupidity that befell Africans was believing a man in the Middle East died for their sins in Africa
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by gaskiyamagana: 7:23am On May 06, 2019
Excaperx:
Enitan funny name

Were ni o per excellent.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi by nogragra: 10:41am On May 06, 2019
0ppa:
Visit means many things in Nigeria; its first denotation is beg for money.
If you know, you know.
Really, I have a thing about all this unwarranted visits and travel by Ooni. Where is the benefit of all these to the people of Yoruba Land? This stool is fast on the road to denigration. No other Ooni in the past and not even Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, behaved in this manner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.