Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals (20342 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by lukaino(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2019
Sex starved ladies now turning to feminism.
Don't keep running away from the problem, deal with it, get a man, might be difficult, keep trying onw day, you will succeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by aalangel(f): 10:29pm On May 05, 2019
Does she even know the definition??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by delpee(f): 11:22pm On May 05, 2019
True feminism goes with independence. You can't be totally dependent on a man for your financial needs and shout 'I'm a feminist' at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by kclem(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2019
Tallesty1:
Most single mothers are
HOES

1 Like

Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by jojothaiv(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2019
We need to start telling peeps what "UNAPOLOGETIC" stands for....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by Nobody: 3:08am On May 06, 2019
Tallesty1:
Most single mothers are
epic response
Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by Ajibaba101(m): 6:01am On May 06, 2019
you need to know how to apologize.....see how you can apologize for a mistake professional

https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by TemmyT002(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2019
Who cares na?
Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by sweetilicious(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2019
IamD18:
It's impossible to see a Nigerian wannabe feminist who's not either a single mother, divorcee, evening newspaper or a jilted woman.

Real feminists abroad are making waves, while Nigerian feminist wannabes are busy spreading legs and getting pregnant out of wedlock.
Yeah.It is because many Nigerian women do not understand what feminism is.They misunderstand it to be Misandry(hatred for the opposite sex)The two concept are different and distinct.Feminism talks about empowering women for proper development. Empowered women that are given the opportunity to thrive is a good thing.Some Nigerian women just misuse the opportunity to rub shoulders with men.That's why its not developing Nigeria in the way it should. Many men do not support it because of this.I weep for the women that wallows in ignorance and misuse empowerment in a negative way.
Re: 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals by sweetilicious(f): 3:22pm On May 06, 2019
ednut1:
95% of women in 9ja have no clue what feminism is
Now that's the problem. They just watch Hollywood and boom,feminist is born.Some even make little money and boom,feminism becomes another hobby. In my little way,I try to change some mindset. I really wish what I deciphered from my research will be imbibed in Nigeria. With our moral heritage and religious beliefs, development will come faster in a positive way.We need education.We need to learn from intellectuals like Okonjo Iweala,Dora,Oby,Kemi,and other females doing positive things when the became empowered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Solomon's Police Invite Not Because Of Tinubu / Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" / Mr Jollof Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.