Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Your Business/brand Needs A Motion Graphics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Business/brand Needs A Motion Graphics (169 Views)

Why Your Business Brand Needs A Tagline Now / I Need A Motion Graphics Designer On Fiverr / Do You Need A Business Brand Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Business/brand Needs A Motion Graphics by Lancarrazi(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2019
Your business/brand needs a motion graphics

Many of us most have heard of motion graphics if not i need to give a simple definition and brief explanation. Motion graphics is where animation and graphic design meet. Motion graphics and animation can definitely be interchangeable in some places. 

Most of the time people dont have the time to read through you all your written advertising on Instagram and Twitter and other platforms. Most consumers are lazy but that doesnt mean they dont want to buy. This is were motion graphics comes into play. You can capture your audience mind to engage with your business through motion graphics.

You can check out the motion graphics video i made for temi otedola ... https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDeENeHc5L/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ei2v8x97prat

This link will take you back to my Instagram page. If you are interested in giving your product and services a new style of advertising and engagement. Kindly call 07055968564 or whatsapp me on https:///2347055968564?text=Hello%20am%20interested%20in%20your%20services

(1) (Reply)

Rosabon Personal And Business Loan / Omnilife Business Opportunity / Data At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.