Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo After A Video Of His Agents Slashing Ticket Price. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo After A Video Of His Agents Slashing Ticket Price. (209 Views)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo After A Video Of His Agents Slashing Ticket Price. by Antoeni(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2019
Daddy Freeze mocks Akpororo after a video of his agents slashing ticket price for his show in Okokomaiko surfaces online

It is no longer news that Akpororo is not a friend of Daddy Freeze. Their quarrel started after the comedian made a joke about the controversial OAP and his views on ‘Pastors and tithing
Last night, comedian Akpororo held a comedy gig at his neighbourhood in Okokomaiko, Lagos.
organisers slashing ticket price and at some point making the show ‘free’ due to ‘low turn-out’.
Daddy Freeze who once had a fall-out with Akpororo over paying of ‘tithes’ has now reacted to the video.

In his reaction, Freeze said, ‘wasn’t this the same comedian that insulted me and called me a wall gecko at the House of the Rock experience last December? Has his tithe stopped working for him or did he miss paying his tithe for a month?

Daddy Freeze who once had a fall-out with Akpororo over paying of ‘tithes’ has now reacted to the video.

In his reaction, Freeze said, ‘wasn’t this the same comedian that insulted me and called me a wall gecko at the House of the Rock experience last December? Has his tithe stopped working for him or did he miss paying his tithe for a month?

See the rest of his post below…

“Although he cursed me and said hurtful things about me, I have forgiven him and have nothing but love for him and wish he stopped paying or advertising this idolatrous tithe and worshiped God for who he really is in spirit and truth
(John 4:24)”

“Paying tithe is idolatry and harlotry, it’s the worship of demons, the veneration of mammon and the hero worship of Satan who according to 2nd Corinthians 4:4, is the God of this world.

“Christ our high priest never collected tithes and neither did the disciples, who were our first bishops and GOs.

Copied
https://www.withinnigeria.com/2019/05/05/daddy-freeze-mocks-comedian-akpororo-for-slashing-ticket-price/

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Naira Marley Finally Regains Freedom From EFCC Custody / 4 Things You Need To Know About Cimbol Aka Cimbolondmic / Naira Marley Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.