Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

UK Based Lady Narrates Her Worrisome Experience As She Arrives Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Based Lady Narrates Her Worrisome Experience As She Arrives Nigeria (739 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Lady Narrates Her Worrisome Experience As She Arrives Nigeria by DonCrack: 3:57pm On May 05, 2019
UK based lady narrates her worrisome experience as she arrives Nigeria

In the video below she said Nigeria has dealt with her

She also said Nigeria was a visiting country and not a country to live in.

Enjoy the fanta, enjoy the human beings, enjoy even the people patronizing you to buy their con-con(bottle Can)

This stirred serious reactions as seen below

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/uk-based-lady-narrates-her-worrisome.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: UK Based Lady Narrates Her Worrisome Experience As She Arrives Nigeria by Originalsly: 5:14pm On May 05, 2019
Are you posting for us to read comments from another forum?...or for us to read and make comments? If to read...go ahead and update the reactions.
Re: UK Based Lady Narrates Her Worrisome Experience As She Arrives Nigeria by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On May 05, 2019
If e hard am she should go back to her country, or is it her host country?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed / Ebonyi State International Airport In Development / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.