Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed (720 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Hours After Writing "I Don't Have Plan B" / Avoid Lokoja-Obajana Road If You Don't Want To Sleep On The Road For 3 Days / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Pls if you have ever received a parcel from UK pls help me with the steps you took.
Someone sent me and my husband a parcel from London ,gave us a code and agent number in Nigeria. The agent is requesting for 130000 for clearance. We were introduced to the UK man by his in-law here so that my husband can build a house for him. Meanwhile the UK man said he has paid for all international charges.
Hope they are not scammers.
Pls help me if you can.
Re: Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by donpedro11(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Pls if you have ever received a parcel from UK pls help me with the steps you took.
Someone sent me and my husband a parcel from London ,gave us a code and agent number in Nigeria. The agent is requesting for 130000 for clearance. We were introduced to the UK man by his in-law here so that my husband can build a house for him. Meanwhile the UK man said he has paid for all international charges.
Pls help me if you can.

They are

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by atoleybaba(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2019
Scam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by Thegamingorca(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Pls help me if you can.

The agent should be aware of the already paid international charges nah

This one you are all jumpy about receiving packages from someone abroad. Don't let ppl you don't know rope you into something you'll regret. Cos if it's the UK person that suggested the agent it's likely he's aware that the agent is asking you for the 130k for clearance.

If nothing else this smells like a horrendous scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by KendrickAyomide: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by naijaboy756: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Old scam format

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by s3nn2x(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Pls help me if you can.

Do you even know this ‘someone’? I am guessing it is a random person you met online and you don’t want to open up.
Re: Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by chyegems(f): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Na dem ooo! Big scam ...very old one for that matter. If truly someone u knew introduced u to d so called uk guy,then that someone u know is d person behind d scam. He wan chop una.
Re: Pls Help I Don't Want To Be Scammed by femijck(m): 1:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Ok this is an old format. It’s fake .
There’s nothing like agent.... it’s either u receive a call from the nearest post office asking u to come pick up ur parcel or a delivery driver knocks on your door to deliver it if it’s was couriered.
Nothing like agent number or so. The sender won’t even have any idea who the delivery man would be.

(1) (Reply)

USA Petition From Siblings Based In The USA Come In Here / Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. / Piggyvest Flagged My Acct For More Than Three Weeks Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.