Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru (15601 Views)

3 Nigerians Held With Drugs Worth Rs 1 Crore In Decoy Op In Bengaluru, India / Nigerian Caught With Fake US Dollars, Arrested In South Africa (Photo) / Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
BENGALURU: A 41-year-old Nigerian was arrested while he was trying to sell MDMA crystals at HBR Layout recently. About 90g of the drug worth Rs 4.5 lakh was seized from him.

The suspect is Chike Anthony Agbu, a resident of Horamavu. He came to Bengaluru a few months ago on a tourist visa and started peddling drugs.

Police received information about the Nigerian trying to sell drugs near the BDA complex in HBR Layout. A police team headed by Rajesh H rushed to the spot and detained him. Agbu told the cops he had purchased the MDMA from another Nigerian. Agbu has been sent to judicial custody. tnn.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/nigerian-caught-with-90gm-mdma/articleshow/87969832.cms

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by gambia(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Some set of people are hell bent on tarnishing the country's image everywhere.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Modest200(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
May our hustle not lead us to our end

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by nams77: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
I'm getting sick with this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by telim: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmm Let me keep my mouth shut before they call me afonja or fulani slave.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by tophumble(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Some are making us proud out there while some are doing the opposite.

Kilode?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by kwyllancy: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
He should face the heat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Ahmed0336(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chike Anthony Agbu

But Chike is only developing India na undecided

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Zico5(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Developers at work again. There are many billionaires in that region but try to ask for the source of their wealth then u become instant enemy. There are many of them that they know the source of their wealth is questionable. See how they will flood my mention very soon. Don't ever envy any billionaire or millionaire from that region. All are gimmick, they know thing are not the way they portray it. Obi cubana, E-money and others can only know the source of their money. Do we even care?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ohh
Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by DoubleEngine007: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
They should feed him with d drugs. Next time,he won't do such again, that's if he lives to tell the story..

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Zico5(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
gambia:
Some set of people are hell bent on tarnishing the country's image everywhere.
Tarnishing is understatement. They are bent on destroying everything for their own selfishness. I wonder what will remain of that region in the next few years. They are saving jail terms in different countries for drug trafficking.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Ijaya123: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
The developers again. It can only be them. At the rate which these set of people are spoiling the name of this country, it would be of little surprise if India stop issuing visas to Nigerians.

They claimed Buhari has finished the country, went to another country only to go there and start engaging in crime. Is Buhari still the problem of that country? It simply means crime is in their blood.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by exco90(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
I should have opened the thread... It's as expected.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by athaboi(f): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ru
Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by tiswell(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Man got to do what he has to do to survive.

Life is hard fa sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by blackjah(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
He Arrived Some months Ago!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Numerouno94(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Developers. grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by MissSlimbody(f): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
One gets caught today, another will jump into it tommorow. Una no dey learn from the ones caught ni?

Crime doesn't pay undecided

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Verdicalizer: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Awon developers

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Lemmy123(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Say no to crime
Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Stonerobaba(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Let me also join the list of names checkers today. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
his name pls?
Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by seunmsg(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
If the dude had been arrested in Nigeria, his folks would say Buhari hate the Igbos. Ndi criminals spoiling Nigeria's image everywhere they go.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thank God I'm from UAR grin
Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by ipobarethieves: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
cool A MmkpurU Mmriri CHIKE ANT AGBU,a TERRORIST,RITUALIST,KIDNAPPERS,BABIES FACTORY,FAKE/SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT anyhow pipu,FL@THEADPIGS.AMAKA etc Have done it again cool wink grin.Nyanmuri,Osus should stand up for recognition cool.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by Brexxit(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin

I'm not dissapointed too.

That's the more reason I have always advocated on this forum that the Niger delta will never be part of Biafra.

I can't imagine myself carrying same passport with this guys.

Tufiakwa!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by samonak(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Even without checking the details I unconsciously knew he must be from the land of the rising sun and I wasn't proven wrong. What is it, with these people and their undying quest to get wealth at all cost? I think it's about time elders from that land reevaluate their value system and reorientate their youth in the right direction. They've given a huge dent to the image of virtually every Nigerian because of their insidious ways, because of the activities of some unscrupulous bunch of people, Nigerians are now persona non grata in the UAE and their livelihood in jeopardy as a result of their work permit not being renewed. Omo dem no de try I swear. SMH

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru by PavillionEnergy: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
shocked

As the Deputy General Secretary of the Nairaland Name Checkers Association, I just opened the thread to see the name.

I was not dissapointed. Our Developers on the beat.

If the topic depicts any bank robbery or a body part missing or a particular organ has been harvested, I would have seen an Afonja Yellowba Muslim's name.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Hermaphrodite (video 18+) / Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m / Hameed Ali: Customs Seize $54 Million In Pangolin Parts, Elephant Tusks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.