Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women (45384 Views)

MI Abaga Reacts As Nigerians Call Him The Most Rude Artiste Alongside Burna Boy, / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2019
horlique:
It's very possible.. he just need to knack just two babes per day and achieve that under 10years.. with this next level almost all the good girls I knew are now selling pussy it's sad just to eat food

Download the InMassage app and see how low things have gotten. Girls are hawking pusssy like gala.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by YungMillionaire: 11:19pm On May 05, 2019
MI na olodo- why is he dividing by 365? He should just divide by 18 (5000/18 = 278 gals every year). Which means he can sleep with a different gal every night every year and still have 87 nights each year when he does not need to sleep with anyone to make the claimed body count.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by NumbEmotions(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2019
scoory:
If you have sex with 2 different women every week without repetition, it will still take you 48 years to have sex with 5000 different women.

There was a time I was keeping record of women I slept with. I lost count around thirty something. The number would be triple that by now. And I am still in my twenties.

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by 5ircreepy(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2019
abdulsemiu02:
That gal no sabi book at all ��

Modified :

Na me think say I worst wen e come maths matter , that Stephanie babe na my oga
My apologies tho, Stephanie is actually correct. Let's use dimensional analysis; she actually calculated in terms of number of girls per year while, mi calculated in terms of number of girls per day. If nothing, this proves that mi should stick to music....

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Oyeleye101(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2019
Mehn! Only him knows how his prick go be now
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by handsomebanana(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2019
MI no sabi maths.

He nor talk say he fûck 5000 girls in a year. Why he kon divide am by 365.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by BABANGBALI: 12:04am On May 06, 2019
i know for sure that tohyorsih can never be one of them, she is so reserved and still a virgin
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by handsomebanana(m): 12:05am On May 06, 2019
dominique:

She's actually correct

She is correct under the assumption that it took the man 18 years, it might be 20 , 25 etc.
MI no mumu to take 1 year as assumption

The niggas insulting the girl are the biggest mumus of them all

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by tohyorsih(f): 12:07am On May 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:
i know for sure that tohyorsih can never be one of them, she is so reserved and still a virgin

you get problem oo

if you no mention me you go die?
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by olagbola45(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2019
tohyorsih:

you get problem oo

Don't tell me u don't fast
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by BABANGBALI: 12:10am On May 06, 2019
tohyorsih:

you get problem oo

you always give me a hard on 24/7. Je ka do ara wa men kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by BABANGBALI: 12:10am On May 06, 2019
olagbola45:

how e take concern you? back off jo
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by BABANGBALI: 12:12am On May 06, 2019
dominique:

She's actually correct
dominique who you epp?
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by olagbola45(m): 12:13am On May 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:
how e take concern you? back off jo

Weed dey smoke ur brain

Toyo talk to ur dog ooooo....
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Alcacer47: 12:13am On May 06, 2019
This explains why African youths are unproductive...the precious energy meant for developing the economy is chanelled into sex competitions cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Sacchi1162(m): 12:19am On May 06, 2019
So the yeye MI cannot see over abi??
He just wants to embarrass himself ai, moreover he never said he slept with one in a night.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by BABANGBALI: 12:19am On May 06, 2019
olagbola45:

Weed dey smoke ur brain

Toyo talk to ur dog ooooo....
see person wey dey fast dey use me toast babe.Back off jo, tohyorsih no get your time, go carry your quoran dey read jo, hunger go mama you for the next 30 days and no pussy for you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by andycom(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2019
fuckerstard:
Twitter lies.

it's not a lie bro, I know of a guy/man in owerri who must have reached that number too. I am not exaggerating.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Nobody: 12:26am On May 06, 2019
RexTramadol1:
The man needs flashing
full flashing for that matter grin
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by olagbola45(m): 12:33am On May 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:
see person wey dey fast dey use me toast babe.Back off jo, tohyorsih no get your time, go carry your quoran dey read jo, hunger go mama you for the next 30 days and no pussy for you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Smh for ur life
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by tohyorsih(f): 1:28am On May 06, 2019
olagbola45:

I'm fasting oo cool
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by tohyorsih(f): 1:29am On May 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:

shut da fvck up you old man!
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by BABANGBALI: 1:30am On May 06, 2019
tohyorsih:

shut da fvck up you old man!
pa kuro mo ko do da da kiss kiss
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by olagbola45(m): 1:54am On May 06, 2019
tohyorsih:

I'm fasting oo cool

Thank God.....are yo busy?
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by tohyorsih(f): 2:03am On May 06, 2019
olagbola45:

Thank God.....are yo busy?

Yes. I dey class
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Nobody: 2:10am On May 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:
MI na olodo- why is he dividing by 365? He should just divide by 18 (5000/18 = 278 gals every year). Which means he can sleep with a different gal every night every year and still have 87 nights each year when he does not need to sleep with anyone to make the claimed body count.

Its you that is the olodo. Its your type that crams everything for an exam without understanding, and when the lecturer tweaks the question a little, you fail hopelessly and come to throw tantrums about wicked lecturers. And the fact that you are arrogant makes you more disgusting.

He divided by 365 to get the number of years on average it would take to reach 5000, if he actually slept with one woman a day. He got 13.7

No doubt the girl is actually correct, but MI was trying to point out that the likelihood of getting a different girl every night for almost 14 years is very low. His only error was that he started counting from 2005 (error due to too much weed) not 2000.

Next time, try to understand the context of a submission, before jumping to conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Boss13: 2:12am On May 06, 2019
See achievement- lmao
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Princeofasia: 2:22am On May 06, 2019
olaBC007:
That girl Stephanie dull pass low current, see foolish calculation
she nearly gave me headache o. iam sure the guy don knack am
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Princeofasia: 2:23am On May 06, 2019
in 2014 when i first stumbled into a very good amount of cash. i slept with a new bitchh every day for 2 months straight...some days na 2 i dey carry sef. so its very possible. there are real sex maniacs. presently i cant stay 2 days without fucking and i have been like this for close to 4 years now
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by vioment: 2:47am On May 06, 2019
See what youths of switzerland are doing in their villages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSBcrmx4aFw

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by meobizy(f): 2:51am On May 06, 2019
...and he hasn’t caught AIDS neither did he lose count after one hundred and ten or less?
These people should present properly curated lies, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video / Meet Ladi Kwali : The Woman On The Nigeria ₦20 Note. (pic) / Di’ja Looks Totally Bossy & Relaxed In Trendy Faux Fur Coat (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.