Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women (45381 Views)

MI Abaga Reacts As Nigerians Call Him The Most Rude Artiste Alongside Burna Boy, / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by NaijaMedia247: 2:53am On May 06, 2019
Happy New Week��
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel�
Stay Tune For Latest Video Update
Watch Enjoy & Share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PutET2kSQEw&t=50s
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by olagbola45(m): 4:25am On May 06, 2019
[color=][/color][quote author=tohyorsih post=78139274]

Yes. I dey class[/quote

Best of luck baby ]
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by imitateMe(m): 4:52am On May 06, 2019
abdulsemiu02:
That gal no sabi book at all ��

Modified :

Na me think say I worst wen e come maths matter , that Stephanie babe na my oga
As in..I had to check myself several times...lol
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by imitateMe(m): 4:53am On May 06, 2019
franchasng:
If u have ever lodged in some top hotels within Ikeja GRA, Ikeja Secretariat, VI, festac, and Ikoyi for like 10 days stretch, u won't doubt this, it is really worrying.

What I saw tonight alone is worrying, young innocent looking teenage girls, it is no longer easy raising a girl child in this our generation/time, it is well cry
What did you see? And where did you see what you saw?
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by imitateMe(m): 4:55am On May 06, 2019
Blisplendor12:
Is that suppose to be an achievement or what? Tomorrow when he eventually gets married, he will be running from one prayer house to the other.
As if you ladies don't have more body count undecided

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:56am On May 06, 2019
It is possible. When some guys in their 20s have slept with 300 girls. There are some men that can't sleep alone and some can't do without having sex at least 3 times a week.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by imitateMe(m): 4:56am On May 06, 2019
realvikash:
I know someone like this, in pH tho, man should be in his late 40's lives alone in the next flat, this guy dey change babe every blessed day, he goes out in the morning, brings one home , then when she's gone say by six he goes out to bring another babe home, mind you it's a different girl for the past two years, guy just dey give us scope that he'll be wedding soon.
He must be a millionaire.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by ushafe(m): 4:59am On May 06, 2019
RuthlessLeader:

Every small thing, supernatural must be involved. Haba.
I expect you to say immoralities is spreading too fast in our generation.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by MyGeneration(m): 5:01am On May 06, 2019
It is highly possible. Sex is very addictive

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:06am On May 06, 2019
Alcacer47:
This explains why African youths are unproductive...the precious energy meant for developing the economy is chanelled into sex competitions cry cry cry
This is not about African youth. There are unproductive people everywhere.
Is Charlie Sheen, the man that claimed to have slept with more 5000 women an African?
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by onadana: 5:12am On May 06, 2019
olaBC007:
That girl Stephanie dull pass low current, see foolish calculation

Oh,I think say nah only me see am.She dull finish.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by onadana: 5:12am On May 06, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

This is not about African youth. There are unproductive people everywhere.
Is Charlie Sheen the man that claimed to have slept with more 5000 women an African?

He ended up with an award,HIV.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2019
onadana:

He ended up with an award,HIV.
Abi now, na wetin one sabi chop well, na hin dey kill.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by samsam2019: 5:24am On May 06, 2019
I have smashed probably over 100 girls and I don't even like sex.

It may be true
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Deltatoto: 6:13am On May 06, 2019
Blisplendor12:
Is that suppose to be an achievement or what? Tomorrow when he eventually gets married, he will be running from one prayer house to the other.
when u Dey spread Toto Wetin I think

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by cardoctor(m): 6:21am On May 06, 2019
Very impossibe
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by ednut1(m): 6:22am On May 06, 2019
franchasng:
If u have ever lodged in some top hotels within Ikeja GRA, Ikeja Secretariat, VI, festac, and Ikoyi for like 10 days stretch, u won't doubt this, it is really worrying.

What I saw tonight alone is worrying, young innocent looking teenage girls, it is no longer easy raising a girl child in this our generation/time, it is well cry
no be male child dey invite them?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:24am On May 06, 2019
5ircreepy:

My apologies tho, Stephanie is actually correct. Let's use dimensional analysis; she actually calculated in terms of number of girls per year while, mi calculated in terms of number of girls per day. If nothing, this proves that mi should stick to music....
bro, the Tweet tok day per day, why she con calculate per year? Per Niger na daily Egbon �. Thank God I still better for maths pass people oo. Lol
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Nobody: 6:36am On May 06, 2019
Since 2go days i hv a friend who has fuked over 1000 . Gals useless gan

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Deepfeel(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2019
It's possible, a man from France who won a 500k pounds lottery embark on a sex tour to Africa from Ivory Coast to Senegal to Nigeria to Ghana in a space of 3 years slept with close to 2k women impregnated 600 hundred of them, 18 years is enough to sleep with 5k women
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by profeoo(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2019
olaBC007:
That girl Stephanie dull pass low current, see foolish calculation
She's actually correct just like MI. The difference is that,she took it from a different perspective. Never be too hasty to render judgment.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Twitt13(f): 7:26am On May 06, 2019
undecided
scoory:
If you have sex with 2 different women every week without repetition, it will still take you 48 years to have sex with 5000 different women.

There was a time I was keeping record of women I slept with. I lost count around thirty something. The number would be triple that by now. And I am still in my twenties.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by tsfisheriesm: 7:33am On May 06, 2019
meaning, at this time he has sent an average of 12m paying at least 2500 per pussycat.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by handsomebanana(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2019
abdulsemiu02:
bro, the Tweet tok day per day, why she con calculate per year? Per Niger na daily Egbon �. Thank God I still better for maths pass people oo. Lol

Read am again

No where for e tweet talk per day
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by toprealman: 8:29am On May 06, 2019
MI please stick to your music and leave teaching mathematics to people that have trained to do just that.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by tydi(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2019
scaramucci:

My dealings with girls recently is making me scared of marriage. The more you know girls the less interested you're in marriage. I mean how can a girl allow 3 guys to fucckk her as if it just normal?

ah swear.. some would even say they drank and was under the influence of alcohol...
most women are just useless.. dirty and empty scumbag walking in human nature.

the people God created all by himself to be sacred are now lost of all virtue,, and some will say we are human. yes we're all human.. but all women should be chaste that's when and how they will be held up high ,loved and respected as a special being they are. but what do we have now.. disease bank everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Nobody: 10:03am On May 06, 2019
afonja i hail, only the afonjees can do this one.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Nobody: 10:46am On May 06, 2019
Memberclub:
wrong calculation. 13 babes per day. For 365 days. Absolutely not possible. LoL

I think it's right: 5000babes per 1yr(365days) = 5000/365 = 13.7 i.e approximately 14girls per day for a year.

Assuming we want to make it 1 girl per day instead of 14girls. That will be 1girl per day for 14yrs.

So, M I is still right will the calculation. Except that, he didn't show the full calculation.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by TemmyT002(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2019
Abeg, which city does the guy live? grin
We are not marrying from there. cheesy
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 06, 2019
Goalnaldo:
the girl know book pass you..go back go read her post.
Hey, put on ur glasses and read well, he said the man slept with 5000 girls not 5000 times, D girl did a calculation on how many times he had sex not the girls
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 06, 2019
Well... I'm sorry I was too quick to judge, Stephanie is actually correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets / Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song / Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.