Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,024 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video (27274 Views)

Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by dachilino: 8:01pm On May 05, 2019
Tonto Dikeh who before now disclosed that she hopes to make money with her claims against her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, has thanked her fans as her video became the No. 9 trending YouTube video. 

Recall that in the video released on her YouTube channel, Tonto spoke on Churchill’s diabolical ways, his dealings with internet fraud, his family and how Nigeria’s former president, Obasanjo, is not his father like he claimed. Tonto explained that Chruchill is into cyber fraud popularly called Yahoo Yahoo. According to her, she found out when she caught him in the middle of red candles with a red cloth tied to his waist with a laptop in his lap.

Tonto Dikeh who now has 22,180 subscribers on her YouTube channel, disclosed that a new video is dropping soon as she thanked her fans for supporting and making her video the No. 9 trending YouTube video. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/tonto-dikeh-thanks-her-fans-as-her-video-becomes-no-9-trending-youtube-video/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:04pm On May 05, 2019
So upon as this one life wreck finish, she still get fans....how?

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Olufela30: 8:07pm On May 05, 2019
so ya happy ur video is trending ? Remember ur son will see this video n shake his head....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by donbachi(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2019
Sunny dike should sit his daughter down and tell her that;bitterness consumes the host.

24 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by dollytino4real(f): 8:24pm On May 05, 2019
i 've not seen the video wat is it all about sef!

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Thales01: 8:31pm On May 05, 2019
She proved that the sole purpose of the interview was to attract attention which in turn discredits and rubbishes her malign and damning disclosure about her husband.
The only thing that would be keeping her ex-husband from suing her sorry ass to court for an unsparing assassination of character would be his love for his son and his well-being.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by decatalyst(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2019
dollytino4real:
i 've not seen the video wat is it all about sef!

I don't think anyone who aspire to marry and stay in marriage should see the piece of sh!t!

She is just a bitter soul!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Uyi168: 10:16pm On May 05, 2019
This what she wanted all this while..
Enjoy while it lasts..

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Eliteklaus(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2019
Where's buhari?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Deborachi(f): 10:16pm On May 05, 2019
Attention seeker kiss

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by ntyce(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2019
That was all she wanted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2019
Tonto Dikeh, Your toto needs a good dick eh... Try to get one and forget about Churchill.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by yuanexchanger: 10:17pm On May 05, 2019
All was just a mere gimmick by her and the boyfriend/husband kunke...Means more money to them

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by ikezuora4689(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2019
I swear this girl is stupid....I think she is doing all this jst to trend... spoiling another man's name jst to trend in the internet... Churchill self na stupid man...how he take end up with Tonto dikeh still baffle me

18 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Finest641(f): 10:17pm On May 05, 2019
Tonto!! Stop already

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by samyyoung1(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2019
Clout chasers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Chukwurah003: 10:18pm On May 05, 2019
Desperado

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Salmoneus(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2019
Go Tonto...we love you girl...but try to keep your husband's dirty laundry off social media...

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Ziel20: 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
And Tonto wahala plagues us again. Beginning of the week for that matter

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Blaqqcorleone(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
So upon as this one life wreck finish, she still get fans....how?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by alizma: 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
Olufela30:
so ya happy ur video is trending ? Remember ur son will see this video n shake his head....
she is making her money

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by incogni2o: 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
I think they may be fake bought subscribers

Right thinking people wouldn't do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Hily77: 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
Mission accomplished undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Kendumazy(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2019
Just what she wanted.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by obo389(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2019
No be beef and I dont have anything against her but I will never make that mistake of clicking that YouTube link to watch her noise.
She gets richer by the seconds.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Imstrong2(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2019
At last...she finally got the attention she has been craving for angry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by BuyACar(f): 10:20pm On May 05, 2019
No 9 in Naija only....Add more insults to reach No.1 now tongue

Wondering where to get good suits

Check out this offer

Mens Suits UK – How Much Does a Good Suit Cost in Lagos, Nigeria?

Bookmark this page, cos I know you'd need it

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by SEONaijaExpert: 10:20pm On May 05, 2019
She's covering up her mental instability with media attention.

It's no surprise, controversy sells.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Blisplendor12(f): 10:20pm On May 05, 2019
I'm even tired of this girl sef. Next please

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:21pm On May 05, 2019
Salmoneus:
Go Tonto...we love you girl...but try to keep your husband's dirty laundry off social media...

Then post what?
That's the only song she can sing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Has Paid Me My Millions / Photo Gallery: See How Mikel Obi Spends His Millions (recieves $5.8m Yearly) / Names Of Nigerian TOP Pastors In Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.