Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video (27279 Views)

Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by bleepmate(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2019
tonto dike abi toto dick,

pls MOD is too early in the night to come and start posting puke and vomit here....

RECEIVE SENSE IJN

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by segun18(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2019
Tonto..I will not condemn but I pray that you will be well.You will be healed.I pray for you for Grace to move on from Churchill.You will be fine Just move on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by etcsines: 10:21pm On May 05, 2019
I knew it was popularity she wanted when the started the while drama...

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by OMOTOWO(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2019
OMG jatijati
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by GiftedHands77: 10:22pm On May 05, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by WIDETHOUGHT: 10:22pm On May 05, 2019
BIATCH! BE GONE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by brenister10: 10:26pm On May 05, 2019
That's all she crave for abi. I pray for all guys on nairaland, you will never come across any lady like Tonto Dike. And any of you who's in a relationship with a troublesome being like this lady, I pray for you today, that the Lord will break that relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:30pm On May 05, 2019
9th in which state or platform?
Trending indeed! Trending is better used by people who have what to feed people with constantly.

Apart from Churchill, what else can she post? After one week of seeing nothing from you, you go back to your normal position

People only came to watch her foolishness but she mistook them for friends.

Liked by Daddy Freeze, a man who is with the friend's STILL LEGALLY MARRIED wife he impregnated and is making the woman's children to live as motherless children in their father's house. How many videos has the man done?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by joelenesleek(f): 10:34pm On May 05, 2019
Thales01:
She proved that the sole purpose of the interview was to attract attention which in turn discredits and rubbishes her malign and damning disclosure about her husband.
The only thing that would be keeping her ex-husband from suing her sorry ass to court for an unsparing assassination of character would be his love for his son and his well-being.
oh please. He called her a thief, prostitute and drug addict. That's defamation also and could tarnish her brand. All I know is that it is yahoo money they ate that is causing unrest for them.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by brahima: 10:36pm On May 05, 2019
This is just the effect of her drug habit, na person be this? Smh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by alexvatt(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2019
Tonto Dikeh and Churchill are just scamming Nigerians. Nigerians are easy to be scammed truly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by kolosman(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2019
She has succeeded in using you people's heads to make money....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by fakuta(f): 10:43pm On May 05, 2019
This is Nigeria Abeg! our politicians are more shameless than Tonto. Yet we still hail them
At least is between her and Churchill, may be their son.
But our politicians rub a common man his life and the future of his children yet we come on Nairaland sometimes to argue about who is more corrupt among them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by cosymyman: 10:57pm On May 05, 2019
Hmmm!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Kaymaxine(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2019
Am not surprised!!!
Remove "n" from her name!!!
What remains
Goodnight
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by breadtom: 11:02pm On May 05, 2019
For your information if you subscribe or click dat youtube video you are making tonto dike rich, cos she get paid by google. Atleast its her only source of income for now if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Jaqenhghar: 11:04pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
So upon as this one life wreck finish, she still get fans....how?

Joblesness is rife
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by oforjide: 11:10pm On May 05, 2019
The reason I didn't comment on that matter, was becos everything that have to do with that tonto case, was total tribalized by the yorubas. I don't know why the like tribalising any matter that concerns them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by TruthinAction: 11:17pm On May 05, 2019
I fear for her life. She better watch her back. Not many people will absorb this without a payback that could cost her life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by gojgyt: 11:18pm On May 05, 2019
Nawa ooo...and i thought shebwas bitter or something...she,s just alittle broke
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by nicepoker101(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2019
Salmoneus:
Go Tonto...we love you girl...but try to keep your husband's dirty laundry off social media...
where is she going t?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by streetfabulous: 11:33pm On May 05, 2019
grin grin people dey vex say she don use them hammer. I talk am. Everybody turn to motivational speaker on top this woman matter. I really believe we all have pressing matters to spend our time on. Make we free Tonto and Churchill Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Olorunnim: 11:38pm On May 05, 2019
Knew she was up to something
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by mindtricks: 11:40pm On May 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Tonto Dikeh, Your toto needs a good dick eh... Try to get one and forget about Churchill.

Hmm. What an ogogorofreakish way of dissect the poor girl's name.
You just had to let it all out!
kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by jetz(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2019
Her aim all along
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by SyberKate(f): 12:36am On May 06, 2019
She did it all just to trend gain attention and hopefully get paid by YouTube not really because her ex has been granting interviews as she claims.

Ok so mission accomplished, now what's next. Eventually this tell it all gist about Churchill will get old, what other things can she use to stay relevant.

all those people saying don't tell a person how to heal shebi you have seen now that she was not trying to heal all along just to make money

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Oluromantic: 1:11am On May 06, 2019
fakuta:
This is Nigeria Abeg! our politicians are more shameless than Tonto. Yet we still hail them
At least is between her and Churchill, may be their son.
But our politicians rub a common man his life and the future of his children yet we come on Nairaland sometimes to argue about who is more corrupt among them
The older you grow, the lower your wisdom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Oluromantic: 1:15am On May 06, 2019
SyberKate:
She did it all just to trend gain attention and hopefully get paid by YouTube not really because her ex has been granting interviews as she claims.

Ok so mission accomplished, now what's next. Eventually this tell it all gist about Churchill will get old, what other things can she use to stay relevant.

all those people saying don't tell a person how to heal shebi you have seen now that she was not trying to heal all along just to make money

You're talking abt a woman and you're thinking straightforward.. No dear, she did it for both purposes. In fact making money is secondary, the bitterness has been there. If you watched her videos, she did not act or pretend. The bitter feeling was real
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Salmoneus(m): 1:27am On May 06, 2019
nicepoker101:
where is she going t?

To greater heights...don't be a hater....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo / My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade / Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.