Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

KNOWLEDGE (the New Currency) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / KNOWLEDGE (the New Currency) (159 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Knowledge: The Natural Miracle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KNOWLEDGE (the New Currency) by motiv8ted: 9:36pm On May 05, 2019
Looking at Man and his day to day life, you would see that He carries out a lot of transactions which are made possible only by the provision of a “legal tender”. Which serves as the basis for the exchange of either, services or commodities. But it seems that even with this, (money) many seem not to find genuine fulfillment and true relevance. (I use the words genuine and true because, many are relevant only because of what they have and not what they are). Material wealth can never be part of you, it can only be attached on the outside. But true wealth comes from knowledge which is part of you and can never be taken away. This quest for relevance has pushed many into a search for more and excess; money, power, positions of authority and titles. In the bid to feel recognized and accepted. This has only kept them in circles. Although they seem to be in motion, they just revolve around the same point. This is so, if you would permit me to share because, a more powerful “legal tender” has gained control over the market of man’s affair. Which is known as ‘knowledge’.
Knowledge is simply awareness. This has become “the new currency”. where the more you know the more you are appreciated, needed, and the broader the horizon of your influence. This is so, due to the everyday challenges and difficulties faced by man in his interaction with his fellow man and nature as a whole. Families, Organizations, Businesses, institutions, various sectors, nations and the world at large are looking for problem solvers, functioning minds, innovators and not just spenders. Who are only but liabilities eager to spend accumulated wealth.
In order to say something, you must know something. It is often said that you cannot give what you don’t have. If you don’t have the required solution and knowledge about a problem how can you solve it? Talking of knowledge, I am not just limiting it to academic knowledge alone, but awareness of self, circumstances, our roots, destination, heritage, strengths, weaknesses, differences, similarities, goals, worth and purpose to mention but a few.
The knowledge of the listed above gives us more purchasing power, helps us channel our energy and resources towards becoming better. It enhances the opportunities for building ourselves and others. It gives us the ability in accommodating one another and appreciating our paradigms and views. Singling out knowledge of self as a case study I would say;
Self-awareness is very vital in order to lead a successful and meaningful life. This helps you appreciate who you are, because of the efforts you invested into who you were. It as well, enables you to build yourself into the you, you want to become and is meant to be. A proper knowledge of yourself helps you gain focus as to what input you have to make in your life and what excesses you ought to cut out or away from. Many struggle to be like others and look unto others so much so they tend to forget themselves. I am not against the concept of mentorship but in as much as you want to become ‘LIKE’ someone else, you can never be absolutely. (that person). You are peculiar in your own calling and unique in your abilities.
Conclusively, Knowledge is key. Go for Knowledge and develop yourself in all ramifications. With a clear intention of who or what you want to become. Make it clear what you stand for and believe in. A proper knowledge of your past directs your actions in the present and positions you for the future which is unstoppable in the presence of life. “Knowledge is the new Currency”, get more knowledge, earn more purchasing power. Thank you.

AGURE, Julius Terngu

https://motiv8tedmindset..com

(1) (Reply)

The First Online Gospel Newsgroup!!! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :friday , May 17, 2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , May 25, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.