Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. (56067 Views)

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria / My Testimony,from Heavenly Currency To American Dollars / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
I was hustling in my roadside conglomerate jejely on sunday when this sleek GLK Ash colour pulled by and a very clean good looking chocolatey man wound down the glass and politely signal me to come.

I'm always in my best behaviour whenever I m attending to my customers, even to some of my frustrated customers.
My phonetics go change like say na Britain dem born me, but na packaging, market gimmicks.

So I went to him, curtsey and greeted him. He placed his orders, then I calculated the total for him and he asked if I accept transfer.

I told him yes, called out my bank details to him, minutes later I got confirmation on my account.

I proceeded and packaged all he ordered for, I handled the purchases to him, bid him bye and returned back to my conglomerate grin grin

Okay for the records...I m an akarapreneur, if the English is too big for you to comprehend.... I dey fry akara for roadside na wey dey pay my bills. You gerriit?

I thought he had driven away...he called me back again, as a good Isoko woman, I went back to meet him smiling sheepishly.

From his personality I could tell...say na pastor he be or amongst the committee of sherikokos (deacon).

He stretched forth his hand and handed a dollar like mint paper to me and he said....sister Jesus loves you, God would prosper your business.

I said amen, in my mind I was thinking he gave me a real dollar bill, I quickly put it inside my apron and I was overly sweet to his proclamation.

I don even calculate how to go block all those bereau de change abokis for ogbogonogo market.

Then he drove off ...I was so happy, thinking I yaff hammered.

E later clear from my eyes when I brought my supposed dollar out and found out that, what he gave me was just an ordinary handbill wey them draw Jesus Christ put.

Funny thing was...he had about 5 heavenly currencies with him, he had wanted giving me the 5 p6, but the sister seated at the front seat told him to give me only one.

I was even dissing her in my Isoko mind, for wanting to pour sand inside my garri, I nor know say she was just been a SIMPle lady saving me from the impending shock.

Sis, may God bless you abundantly.
Shey una see my life?

As for those that would bash me for not going to church on Sunday...Newsflash...I don't give a rat scrotum, so save your strength.
I no come beg you for food, leave me for Jesus let him judge me.

If I come beg you money, you nor go give me
So allow me use wetin I get, to get wetin I want.

309 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
This is funny to read.

I almost fell off the chair with laughter grin grin.

I guess mallams can help you change that heavenly currency but i don't know the exchange rate grin grin

298 Likes 17 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
E be like money true true. cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by BMathew: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Was impressed with your Hustle.
Keep it up.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Candidlady: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

cheesy cheesy grin

Swear, i for don reach aboki before i recog. say no be dollar bill

aunty ahnie you just make me fal from bed cheesy cheesy

god will uplift you! You shall be a blessing

¤heavenly currency indeed. Better save it for your heavenly expenses lol¤

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh cheesy. This my isoko sister just too funny abeg cheesy

But na wa oh........Like seriously,no sensible person will bash you for not going to church grin. Just imagine am na cheesy. But come to think of it,but that money resemble wetin dem julius caesar use back then during DC shocked

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Tokskob2008: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol...u suppose don feel am immediately him give you cos Dollar no wide like dat paper atal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mariangeles:
Abeg come collect ham...I nor needam.
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Mariangeles(f): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Candidlady:

cheesy cheesy grin

Swear, i for don reach aboki before i recog. say no be dollar bill

aunty ahnie you just make me fal from bed cheesy cheesy

god will uplift you! You shall be a blessing

¤heavenly currency indeed. Better save it for your heavenly expenses lol¤

Babygirl, how are you? cheesy

Compliments of the season.
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by devilmaycry: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
You too like money madam grin

3 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Smh grin

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
I love legit money grin grin

12 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Candidlady: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

Babygirl, how are you? cheesy

Compliments of the season.

am fine thank you. Just that the sun here feels like it is warming us up for hell cheesy

Compliment of the season to you too. Keep my rice and turkey for christmas grin

3 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Cokahot: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
As simple as abc. Try to go to any church,dress best and if the offering or freewill makes you to stand up,and drop at offering basket, pls and pls make sure everyone sees you with it and drop it politely into the offering box. Okay.
Pls

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm dead grin

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by 1F30M4(f): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hehehe what a flyer cheesy cheesy alot of people take the other way whenever they sight preachers sharing flyers from afar. With this, they can be sure that everybody would want to sharpally collect & pocket it, maybe even disguise to collect more dollar bills lmaooo. Too much sense will not kill the brain behind it grin grin grin God bless the work of your hands, ahnie.

28 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
You just needed to see the speed I take collect this heavenly dollar.
1F30M4:
Hehehe what a flyer cheesy cheesy alot of people take the other way whenever they sight preachers sharing flyers from afar. With this, they can be sure that everybody would want to sharpally collect & pocket it, maybe even disguise to collect more dollar bills lmaooo. Too much sense will not kill the brain behind it grin grin grin God bless the work of your hands, ahnie.
On a normal day,I hardly collect flyers from people,no matter how hard they tried.

7 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
1F30M4:
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Imustreturn(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin > grin

Heavenly currency

2 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
ahnie:
He stretched forth his hand and handed a dollar like mint paper to me and he said....sister Jesus loves you,God would prosper your business.

I said amen,in my mind I was thinking he gave me a real dollar bill,I quickly put it inside my apron and I was overly sweet to his proclamation.

I don even calculate how to go block all those bereau de change abokis for ogbogonogo market.
Then he drove off ...I was so happy, thinking I yaff hammered.
E later clear from my eyes when I brought my supposed dollar out and found out that,what he gave me was just an ordinary handbill wey them draw Jesus Christ put.
Nonsense... you were decieved by people who thought to shove God at you no matter what backhanded way possible. undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ChiefSosa(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2021
devilmaycry:

5 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Richy4(m): 1:26am On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just give the currency to another person and bless them as well the way u were blessed .... Na so money dey exchange hand cheesy
Are you sure you don't wanna try your hand in comedy show..

12 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 5:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense... you were decieved by people who thought to shove God at you no matter what backhanded way possible. undecided
You sure say you understand wetin I dey Yan so?you just spoke out of context.

I wasn't decieved by them,and not at any point in time did they shoved God at me.
You ve now seen why my mata and your Mara no dey ever dey align shebi?

10 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Kobojunkie: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

You sure say you understand wetin I dey Yan so?you just spoke out of context.

I wasn't decieved by them,and not at any point in time did they shoved God at me.
You ve now seen why my mata and your Mara no dey ever dey align shebi?
Did the man extend to you a piece of paper disguised to look like a dollar bill which instead was a piece of paper telling you of God? undecided

If yes, then how did I misconstrue what you clearly expressed in the portion of your text which I posted? undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2021
I m busy at the moment,when m less busy I might consider engaging you.
Kobojunkie:
Did the man extend to you a piece of paper disguised to look like a dollar bill which instead was a piece of paper telling you of God? undecided

If yes, then how did I misconstrue what you clearly expressed in the portion of your text which I posted? undecided
Talk to you later kiss

13 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2021
a close friend of mine had a similar experience while in school.

the one he was given was designed like an mtn recharge card.
while handing it over to him, the giver said:
"recharge your life in Christ".
my guy joyfully collected it and kept it in his pockets.
getting home, he brought it out to realize it was a tool for evangelism.

come see swears and curses.

i laugh am tire

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by PlaysNigeria: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin which kind gimmick be this again.
He for use am pay for akara.

Mama, I for like make you channel your literary skills into writing ooo grin lol. Even without recognizing your monicker, I could remember a story you wrote here sometimes last year about one lady trying to block you from selling your ware because it's Sunday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by lalasticlala(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ahnie!! You and your funny stories enhhh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
Ahnie!! You and your funny stories enhhh.
Lalasticlala my main man...I go soon find one coded name give you.
You know you're loved.

Warmest regards to the familia.

21 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nonexisting: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
He no even pity you say you dey toil under the sun, he still want mek you come his church waste your money on tithe. Like say you dey Owerri, I for come collect that paper use am roll my morning weed tomorrow. All the jehovah Witnesses in my area don know me now. If they send men to my house, I don't open my gate and if they send women, I go straight to asking them for pussy. I'm like a boil in their scrotum now. Ndi ara.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
@the dude above me....I give up on you grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.