Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together (17258 Views)

Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by Nobody: 9:53am On May 06, 2019
Bobby4090:

I am from the SE and i believe its our turn in 2023 but iam ashamed that our SE leaders have not even taken one single step towards unity or backing a candidate or party unlike the SW. Even our so called Ohaneze is now divided into 2 warring factions. Rochas who would have been a sure bet heavy weight in APC committed political suicide with his open Nepotism while Orji Uzo Kalu is still under going criminal trial. PDP might zone 2023 to the North. Who are we going to blame if we loose out to the SW.
are there no competent politicians in the south east? Why should they zone it to the north again after given the North a chance in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by Nyamiri: 10:05am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=jaxxy post=78145057]

Keep deceiving urself. Apc has fights everywhere. Name it, Lagos, koji, ogun, senate, house of assembly, Rivers, Edo, so many others I can’t list now. Very useless party by almost all ramifications.[/quote

Useless party with more states than your worthless party PDP

Useless party but Atiku is crying like a barren witch after losing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by senatordave1(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Keep deceiving urself. Apc has fights everywhere. Name it, Lagos, koji, ogun, senate, house of assembly, Rivers, Edo, so many others I can’t list now. Very useless party by almost all ramifications.
And your pdp is trouble free ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2019
senatordave1:

And your pdp is trouble free ?

First off I’m not Pdp exactly. I support both when necessary. Pdp has just a few and handled well bt Apc fights are everywhere and unending. U know this.
Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=Nyamiri post=78146285][/quote]

By Rigging mostly. Leave story.
Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by Nyamiri: 10:24am On May 06, 2019
jaxxy:

By Rigging mostly. Leave story.

So, it's no longer INEC server?

Losers would always have excuses for losing.
That's how you people would be defending your loss in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by Akolawole(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Akeredolu I know you to be a man of integrity, please do not start packing ondo state common wealth to that man called Tifnubu.

Did you know that Tinubu single handedly make Akeredolu the Party's candidate in the previous election?

Akeredolu has no option, the party has engulfed in crises in an alarming rate since he became governor.
Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2019
Nyamiri:

So, it's no longer INEC server?

Losers would always have excuses for losing.
That's how you people would be defending your loss in 2023.

Pls let’s me be real or we are only destroying our country. Let the people’s votes count! That is democracy. As for INEC let INEC defend that in court its their responsibility. I just care about the facts and the country nothing personal here.
Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by DTaj: 12:04pm On May 06, 2019
Hate or love Tinubu, he has his own faults, but the man is a political colossus! A pragmatic leader and dogged politician.

You hear his name all over Nigeria- East, West, North, South.

In Nigeria today, he is the only politician who has loyalists all over the country (even among opposition parties).

When Ganduje and Kwankwaso fight started, both parties mentioned his name. When Ifeanyi Ubah got elected as Senator under a virtually unknown and new party, YPP, he visited Tinubu. When Nsima Ekere and Akpabio wanted an ally, it was Tinubu. Even Governor Udom Emmmanuel mentioned his name.

He attended a burial in Nsukka a few years ago, when PDP still held massive power, and it was so surprising how virtually all the big men and women, in a core Igbo state, wanted to shake his hand!

His capacity to find, groom, and develop many followers, too many to count, who eventually attained far higher positions, is yet unseen in Nigeria's political history.

No political juggernaut is a saint; even Awolowo who everyone revers in Yorubaland, had his own issues...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by aremuforlife(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2019
[/quote][quote author=BabaOwen post=78145969]are there no competent politicians in the south east? Why should they zone it to the north again after given the North a chance in 2019.
You guys are saying the same things
What I notice is that the SE are not ready to rule Nigeria and they are also not happy with the progress of the country.
So, all they want is a bad leader to continue to rule the country in other to have say about going out of the country.
With the situation of things in the country I am in support of dividing the great country Nigeria
Let everybody go on their ways and let see are progress will we becomes
Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2019
aremuforlife:

You guys are saying the same things
What I notice is that the SE are not ready to rule Nigeria and they are also not happy with the progress of the country.
So, all they want is a bad leader to continue to rule the country in other to have say about going out of the country.
With the situation of things in the country I am in support of dividing the great country Nigeria
Let everybody go on their ways and let see are progress will we becomes
I'm also for division or restructuring to the way Nigeria was during the first republic, instead of four regions we can have six.

If we're to look at things this country is not really developing, there is no difference between the way things are during the GEJ regime and PMB regime, everything just keep on getting worst Is it in terms of power supply,education,security, prices of food or standard of living of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by BuhariAdvocate: 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Akeredolu I know you to be a man of integrity, please do not start packing ondo state common wealth to that man called Tifnubu.
kid everywhere. Ondo na your state?
Re: Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together by iluvdonjazzy: 9:05pm On May 06, 2019
Akolawole:

Did you know that Tinubu single handedly make Akeredolu the Party's candidate in the previous election?

Akeredolu has no option, the party has engulfed in crises in an alarming rate since he became governor.
than to be packing ondo money to tinubu abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections / CBN Raises Interest Rate (MPR) To 22.75% / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.