Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? (2474 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by ify2016: 10:35pm On May 05, 2019
There is one man in my estate that just returned from abroad. They have two kids already but really wish to truly ascertain the DNA of those children. He just asked me few minutes ago about the hospital that conduct the test and price involved. Thanks House.

Lalaa, please help us push it to the front page as a matter of urgency.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by ify2016: 11:12pm On May 05, 2019
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by Npfn: 1:36am On May 06, 2019
Expect Nigerians to inflate the price some will even tell you to contact them to many criminal in Nigeria even autopsy price will scare the shit out of you
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by gabng(m): 1:42am On May 06, 2019
www.lsdfc.org

ify2016:
There is one man in my estate that just returned from abroad. They have two kids already but really wish to truly ascertain the DNA of those children. He just asked me few minutes ago about the hospital that conduct the test and price involved. Thanks House.

Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by Blue3k2: 2:31am On May 06, 2019
If the cost are like America $30 for at hoe test. You'll pay $300 for a legal one (notarized). If you want to do pre-natal test its $1675. This is also legal one.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by Bluezy13(m): 2:47am On May 06, 2019
I perceive this will not end well.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by Nobody: 4:55am On May 06, 2019
Oh Lord, another marriage is about to hit the rock.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by femi4: 6:18am On May 06, 2019
ify2016:

One man in your Estate? Abi na you

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2019
ify2016:

so he left abroad where he can ve it cheap or free on health insurance
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by infinitygod87: 10:01am On May 06, 2019
mum & child @ 85k
father ,mum & child. @ 100k KWARA diagnostic centre

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by Obadeyemi9ja(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2019
femi4:
One man in your Estate? Abi na you

This is a list of accredited DNA test centres in Nigeria where you can submit sample and collect DNA test results for either Peace of Mind DNA Test or Legal DNA Test:

DNA Test Centre in Gbagada, Lagos
ANIYUN HOSPITAL
Address: 3, Femi Aderibigbe close, Off Diya Street, Ifako, Gbagada, Lagos.

DNA Test Centre in Festac, Lagos
PATHFINDER DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY LTD
Address: 22,Road, k-CLOSE, BLOCK 4, festac Town. Lagos.
DNA Test Centre in Calabar
BAKOR MEDICAL CENTRE
124, Murtala Muhammed Way,opp. NNPC/OANDO petrol station, Federal Housing Estate Calabar.

DNA Test Centre in Aba
LIVING WORD MISSION HOSPITAL
Address: 5/7 Umuocham Road, Abayi-Aba, Abia State.

DNA Test Centre in Ikorodu, Lagos
NEWGATE HOSPITAL
Address: 59, Lagos Road, ikorodu.

DNA Test Centre in Warri
LILY HOSPITALS
Off Deco Road, Warri.

DNA Test Centre in Benin
THE WOMEN’S HEALTH & ACTION RESEARCH CENTRE
KM 11, Lagos-Benin ExpressWay, Igue iheya, Benin city, Edo.

DNA Test Centre in Broad Street, Lagos
FORENSIC CONSULTANTS
Broad Street, Lagos.

DNA Test Centre in UNILAG
DEPT. of CELL BIOLOGY and GENETICS,
UNILAG, Akoka, Lagos.

DNA Test Centre in Agbado, Lagos
HEALTH EMBASSY DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE
54, Agbado Station Road, Ijaiye Ojokoro Shegay b/stop, Lagos.

DNA Test Centre in Calabar
ELVIGOR MEDICAL LABORATORY
No 11, Eyo Edem off Hewett Street By watt Market Roundabout, Calabar.

DNA Test Centre in Port Harcourt
ATLANTIC MEDICAL CENTRE
No 76c, Emekuku Street D-Line, Portharcourt.

DNA Test Centre in Port Harcourt
INTERCONTINENTAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE
No. 5, Off Mummy B Road, Portharcourt.

DNA Test Centre in Benin
LILY HOSPITAL
Edo-Osagie St, GRA, Benin City.

DNA Test Centre in Abuja
NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL
Dept of Family Medicine, Abuja.

DNA Test Centre in Kaduna
DR MIKE ROBINSON
44, Nigeria Reference Hospital, Kaduna.

DNA Test Centre in Ibadan
HERITAGE COMPREHENSIVE HOSPITAL
57, Anfani Road off Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo.

Lynx DNA Laboratories is an accredited private DNA Testing centre in Nigeria. We were established as an affiliate of GENETICA and DNA Diagnostic Centre (DDC) Incorporated in 2006.

https://www.lynxlaboratories.com.ng/collection-centres/
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by Octopusssy(f): 1:00pm On May 07, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Oh Lord, another marriage is about to hit the rock.
Such cynicism. There are still faithful Nigerian women married to paranoid Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by yvelchstores(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2019
No wahala. If na me, I will say, if the DNA test shows u are not the father, send me packing and sue. If it shows otherwise u will buy me a new car. Oya let's go.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Running Dna Test? by babyfaceafrica: 10:07pm On May 07, 2019
yvelchstores:
No wahala. If na me, I will say, if the DNA test shows u are not the father, send me packing and sue. If it shows otherwise u will buy me a new car. Oya let's go.
sue??..for which country?....also who says you have to know when he will do it?..coded things..you can't say he shouldn't take the children out?

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Hates My Girlfriend / I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer / Help Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.