Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? (1293 Views)

Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura / I Will Retire Buhari And Atiku Obey Ezekwesili / 2019: ANN Vows To Retire Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 12:23am On May 06, 2019
southerners and Christians, keep off this thread.
but u may post news links ONLY, to support/oppose d question.
if ur a northerner, state ur case for buhari to remain in office-
despite failing in every promise he made personally since 2015.

I'll be updating this thread through d week.
d floor is open.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by OkunrinOloro: 12:35am On May 06, 2019
It is time for the South to retire any idea of being in the same country with backward, illiterate almajiris.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by essenceplus: 12:51am On May 06, 2019
I park here
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 1:12am On May 06, 2019
Surebet0955:
See below [color=#990000][/color]
r u mad?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 2:16pm On May 06, 2019
u guys should stop falling my hand na.
abi make I stat roll call?
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by GreyLaw(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2019
Buhari seems to command a lot of following despite his obvious failures in almost every area.

I have given up any idea of trying to make Nigeria better. Every realist would tell you it is not possible. Serious countries have serious leaders, serious followers and a serious blueprint. Nigeria has none of these.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by stonemasonn: 3:08pm On May 06, 2019
Buhari is honest and has integrity and good intentions for the country, he is a ruthless general that sent Maitatsine back to Niger.

With all the points I listed above I believe we should be patient as he moves us to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 3:14pm On May 06, 2019
stonemasonn:
Buhari is honest and has integrity and good intentions for the country, he is a ruthless general that sent Maitatsine back to Niger.

With all the points I listed above I believe we be patient as we move to the next level.
bros, wait fes.
I tot u would base ur case on his performance since 2015.
abi, u miss my kweshun?
undecided
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by stonemasonn: 3:17pm On May 06, 2019
debaj10:
bros, wait fes.
I tot u would base ur case on his performance since 2015.
abi, u miss my kweshun?
undecided
haba bros...Integrity and good intentions are his performance since 2015, what more do you need!
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 3:21pm On May 06, 2019
stonemasonn:
haba bros...Integrity and good intentions are his performance since 2015, what more do you need!
cheesy
seriously tho.
roll call loading...
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by Bighead9: 3:28pm On May 06, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
It is time for the South to retire any idea of being in the same country with backward, illiterate almajiris.

You can wail from now till eternity, you are going no where.

Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 3:35pm On May 06, 2019
Bighead9:

ok, u don tok.
happy?
now kindly address d question.
unless…
u believe buhari is d best d north has to offer?
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by Bighead9: 3:41pm On May 06, 2019
debaj10:
ok, u don tok.
happy?
now kindly address d question.
unless…
u believe buhari is d best d north has to offer?

You can think or say whatever you want. Buhari didn't elect himself, Nigerians did. The funny thing is, he is yet to start his next tenure. So I urge you to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride till 2023. When power will shift to the South South and Amaechi might become our next President.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 3:51pm On May 06, 2019
Bighead9:

You can think or say whatever you want. Buhari didn't elect himself, Nigerians did. The funny thing is, he is yet to start his next tenure. So I urge you to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride till 2023. When power will shift to the South South and Amaechi might become our next President.
its ur prerogative to refuse to answer.
but that refusal gives an insight to ur mindset.
Tnx 4 dat!
smiley
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 10:11am On May 07, 2019
u guys should stop hiding na
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by BuhariAdvocate: 10:36am On May 07, 2019
debaj10:
u guys should stop hiding na
you're from Which ethnic ibo no doubt that.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by NkayStory(f): 11:17am On May 07, 2019
If you like retire him,if you like dont..

Your region is paying dearly for it so i do not care!
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by OkunrinOloro: 1:35pm On May 07, 2019
Awwwn, you poor, stupid, mentally stunted by product of a union between an almajiri and a cow. You will have a front row seat and you will watch with your two koro koro eyes as this country disintegrates and you won't be able to do anything about it.

Bighead9:

Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by Bighead9: 2:33pm On May 07, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Awwwn, you poor, stupid, mentally stunted by product of a union between an almajiri and a cow. You will have a front row seat and you will watch with your two koro koro eyes as this country disintegrates and you won't be able to do anything about it.

Trash.
You kept singing this same song since forever now, without any action. Bloody COWARDs. I'm tired of hearing ur chest beating. Grow some balls for one's and do some actions.

Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by OkunrinOloro: 4:51pm On May 07, 2019
Poor empty Bighead9. You should wear a sign that says: "Vacancy Available" because your empty big head has a lot of space for the storage of rubbish.

See how you're defecating on yourself because of Igbos, as if your life has no meaning without them.

Meanwhile your brother almajiris are dying of hunger and humiliating themselves by eating food from the dustbin. Aww, how touching and heart rending. I'm beginning to think I should stop hating you, because even my pet dog lives a higher standard of life than you and your family.

[img]https://images./6XNbEg9CezGcfaxkKBI0Uv.png[/img]

[img]https://images./6NBJwgK9a2ntUuHj8MRG0P.jpg[/img]

Bighead9:

Trash.
You kept singing this same song since forever now, without any action. Bloody COWARDs. I'm tired of hearing ur chest beating. Grow some balls for one's and do some actions.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by Bighead9: 8:31pm On May 08, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Poor empty Bighead9. You should wear a sign that says: "Vacancy Available" because your empty big head has a lot of space for the storage of rubbish.

See how you're defecating on yourself because of Igbos, as if your life has no meaning without them.

Meanwhile your brother almajiris are dying of hunger and humiliating themselves by eating food from the dustbin. Aww, how touching and heart rending. I'm beginning to think I should stop hating you, because even my pet dog lives a higher standard of life than you and your family.

[img]https://images./6XNbEg9CezGcfaxkKBI0Uv.png[/img]

[img]https://images./6NBJwgK9a2ntUuHj8MRG0P.jpg[/img]

For your mind.
Every screenshot you post, the East are worst. grin

Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 1:00am On May 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you're from Which ethnic ibo no doubt that.
lol
u people.
u actually came to a thread to expose ur bigotry? shocked
omo, c babanla own goal!
just how silly can u b?!
cheesy
Re: Northern Nigeria, Is It Time To Retire Buhari? by debaj10: 4:39pm On May 10, 2019
tgif.
oya, in d spirit of Ramadan-
make all of una tok tru.
tabul shakin tins.

(1) (Reply)

See Who Is Delaying President Muhammadu Buhari From Announcing Ministers / Wole Soyinka: The Abiku Of Remo Forest By Osobu Suuru Alexander / See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.