Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) (1293 Views)

Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / How FG Disgraced Nigeria Over Landing Equipment - THISDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by dumahi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Many people are very serious going about their businesses without realising how close war is to us all in Nigeria right now.

The video shared below reveals a group of Igbo boys who have taken to farming and spoiling for any Fulani herdsmen to approach the farm for there to be a clash. If you watch the video, you will surely agree that the boys are up to something - it is not the usual chest beating people seem to associate Igbo youths with. And when the deadly clashes start in different places, even a kid knows what the outcome will be. And this is in addition to the IMN and their new boldness.

So, I'm using this medium to ask the FG to stop pushing sections of the citizenry to the wall because they must bounce back. A word is enough for a wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chOUo4tGM2A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by kunleweb: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for this idea. cheesy Were closer to a second civil war I've been crying for days.
Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by DogmaNation: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Enough is enough,for too long we have been pushed to the wall in this nonentity called Nigeria. They should dare implement that stupid Ruga policy n watch every part of the country breakaway. I do recommend the Yorubas remain with the fulanis though tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by lordkush: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
war is best imagined than experienced

I know buhari and his cabals will run to London But they can't escape with all thier relatives na. Abi?
we 're watching

1 Like

Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by SUCKCESSFUL: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
They Was A Country!

1 Like

Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by lordkush: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
gadafi was killed in the street.

enough said
Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by Seetto: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
Chest beating grin grin grin

Una mate dey abuja dey attack national assembly, una dey one infertile farm dey form chest beating...

1 Like

Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why am I wasting my hard earned data listening to these charlatans. Farmers my foot, I hope they have chop better odeshi
Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by proudevil: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
I have stopped taken any thing from that side serious since KANU disappear.
Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by Criticaltemp: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2019
This is sweet
Re: See How FG Is Starting A War In This Country (video) by bamirotola: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Hmm......

(1) (Reply)

To Stifle Boko Haram, Nigerian Army Burns Down Four Fish Vehicles / Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately / Emir Lamido Sanusi Wept Profusely Over The Death Of A Child In The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.