Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any (2199 Views)

When Its Obvious Someone Has Sold Their Soul To Get Where They Are / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by hyanuoluwa: 1:51am On May 06, 2019
Nigerian rapper, Olanrewaju Ogunmefun, better known as Vector has shared his opinion as regards the on-going war against Internet fraudsters, popularly known as yahoo yahoo.

In a recent chat with Sunday Scoop, Vector said it would be a joke if people think he is into Internet fraud because he decided not to judge the culprits.

He stated, “I think everyone knows my story and how I started (my career) in 2009. If I am into yahoo yahoo, it will be too obvious to hide. But I don’t blame anyone who does it because I am not in a position to judge people.

“I support anything any man does as long as he knows there are consequences. Since you know you can go to jail for it and you still do online fraud, I have nothing to say to you. However, I believe in hard work and I don’t look at anyone’s time to work. I am doing my things the way I should.”.

https://loadedonlinegists..com/2019/05/if-i-am-into-yahoo-yahoo-it-will-be-too.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Bluezy13(m): 2:13am On May 06, 2019
Hmmm...

Okay o...
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by originals1(m): 3:07am On May 06, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 17k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by ruggedtimi(m): 4:27am On May 06, 2019
best response so far

1 Like

Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:55am On May 06, 2019
I support anything a man does as long he knows there Are consequences.abeg can we replace buhari with vector.this guy been Making sense since 1782

6 Likes

Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Aboki11(m): 5:13am On May 06, 2019
I am not in a position to judge people.

“I support anything any man does as long as he knows there are consequences. Since you know you can go to jail for it and you still do online fraud, I have nothing to say to you. However, I believe in hard work and I don’t look at anyone’s time to work. I am doing my things the way I should.”.

I like this

5 Likes

Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by yuanexchanger: 5:18am On May 06, 2019
Freedom of association in our law.
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Pappyto: 5:20am On May 06, 2019
Sense is just too much for this guy...

2 Likes

Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by bosco9: 5:49am On May 06, 2019
Vector you are good to go...God bless you... Too many people judging because they sin differently
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by SouthSouth1914: 8:15am On May 06, 2019
Wisdom don finish this Vector!!
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by movingclouds(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
I support anything a man does as long he knows there Are consequences.abeg can we replace buhari with vector.this guy been Making sense since 1782
Imagine his brilliance... I don't listen to these guys, but his response is a load of intelligence.
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by movingclouds(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2019
bosco9:
Vector you are good to go...God bless you... Too many people judging because they sin differently
You're missing it.. People don't judge cos they sin differently (perhaps some people do), but they judge cos it's making others stereotype other youths as yahoo boys.. Imagine yourself coming up with an idea and then u place it on the Internet and no one gets to believe u cos they believe it's not another form of fraud... But Vector already made sense by saying he doesn't judge cos he believes everyone knows the consequences of whatever they do.. God bless Nigeria
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Sapphire86(f): 9:39am On May 06, 2019
I like his opinion; I think he's very talented but underrated though...

Pls where can I watch Lara and the beat... I love him and Seyi Shay
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by stanley000: 9:54am On May 06, 2019
Vector is wack, he's even overrated to be asked his opinion, M.i should be granting interviews not this walnut called a rapper. He can't even rhyme, I barely hear half of what he says, he has no message. I could go and on, Edriss is better of a rapper than this mumbler
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2019
stanley000:
Vector is wack, he's even overrated to be asked his opinion, M.i should be granting interviews not this walnut called a rapper. He can't even rhyme, I barely hear half of what he says, he has no message. I could go and on, Edriss is better of a rapper than this mumbler
vector is wack you say.i don't want to waste time arguing with you.just go and listen to wasted by vector,or try to search for the lyrics.if your view about rap music does not change,i'll delete my nairaland account

4 Likes

Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Blazebond(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2019
The more some stupid people come out saying we shouldn't judge internet fraudsters or whatever scum names they are called is the same way we all should start allowing armed robber's, murderer's, terrorist, and the other scums who commit crimes to be left alone,because we also don't know what pushed them into it,na thunder go strike all yahoo worshippers and lover's, you all are scums,idiot reasoning punish una all.
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Nobody: 11:23am On May 06, 2019
How about terrorists and assassin's? undecided

Maybe we shouldn't judge them either since they know the consequences of their actions.
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by iamdannyfc(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2019
Issokay

still available @signature
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by iamdannyfc(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2019
Issokay

still available @signature
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2019
movingclouds:

Imagine his brilliance... I don't listen to these guys, but his response is a load of intelligence.
this yahoo issue is so sensitive that,most Nigerian musicians are afraid to air their Opinion about it.some record label owners are yahoo boys,some music promoters are yahoo boys,most musicians are yahoo boys,even all those table for ten at show are being filled up by yahoo boy.so as a musician,speaking ill of them is like killing your career.but look at vector,look at the way he aired his view.more wisdom man
Re: 'if I Am Into Yahoo Yahoo, It Will Be Too Obvious To Hide, But I Don’t Blame Any by NwaAmichi: 4:29pm On May 06, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
vector is wack you say.i don't want to waste time arguing with you.just go and listen to wasted by vector,or try to search for the lyrics.if your view about rap music does not change,i'll delete my nairaland account
no be everything dem dey reply bros. That guy doesn't know good music content. Too much of mayourkun and kiss Daniel. Kpa du kpa

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dada Joe Remix, The Man Who Is Sponsoring Ghanaian Richest Dwarf, Bandle / Venita, Calls Out Omashola For Abusing Her On A Global Stage / moved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.