Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari (7966 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
one of those useless third force elements still yarning dust...nawa sha
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 06, 2019
oga ,can you share in the money you won with me? show love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
They support him because they put religion before competence and they are mostly illiterate almajiris whose understanding of development is limited.
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Guruindahouse(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2019
There was once a country. Disintegration is the solution to put an end to this poo.

What the hell is sincerity and integrity when hunger is killing citizens? Trust me, hope North and southern Nigerian should first of all go thier separate ways for a start.

When you go to migration office to get passport, thats when you will realize this country is in mess. Every one wanna leave the country now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by IMAliyu(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2019
Because he made/makes grandiose promises and he appeals to the poor man as one of their own.
Having integrity is not equal to being competent and having the ability to deliver.
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Sinach0191(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2019
And they still feed on onion leaves
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by booksrite(f): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2019
oga ,can you share in the money you won with me? show love

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel Was Killed For This Reason-Course-Mate / I May Give Up On Nigeria Soon / Katsina Deputy Speaker Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.