Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,810 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues (23354 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by Bakeroy: 7:59am On May 06, 2019
This is what the Society has turned to, Big Brother Naija will come now, and we will not hear word again. The society is upsidedown.

mybestlove:
Congratulations to you sir/madam.

This is the type of celebrity news we want to read on nairaland and not:
Tonto Dike/Churchill wahala
Regina Daniel/Need Nwoko scam
Odega/Wife westling
This one expose breast
That one wear bumshort
This one twerking
Jim Iyke crying...

Haba, when people are dying of hunger and killings everywhere.
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by otukpo(f): 8:00am On May 06, 2019
Really interesting.
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by greatme2good(f): 8:10am On May 06, 2019
Thought I saw news of their divorce few month ago... anyway I'm happy they are still together. Happy anniversary to them.
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by Kaa4(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2019
Smalliegirl:

If you read and comprehended, he said it himself that he hasnt been the best of husband to her...

Happy 15 years anniversary to them

It is a beautiful and apologetic way of saying 'please don't go!'.

Please Ireti, don't go! He loves you.

Happy wedding anniversary!
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by sweetrace(f): 8:31am On May 06, 2019
OLUWANISH0LA:
Very rude woman.... Met her once at SPAR ILUPEJU and the way she was being bossy ehn..

That was even the day I realized she smokes..

I met her and she was very polite and friendly.

Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by tehilah92(f): 9:11am On May 06, 2019
OLUWANISH0LA:
Very rude woman.... Met her once at SPAR ILUPEJU and the way she was being bossy ehn..

That was even the day I realized she smokes..
hanty/huncle e no concern u oh!
her hubby like am like that
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by nogragra: 9:17am On May 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Matured couple.they know how to keep their dirty linen in their closet.

Obviously every couple has their own dirty linen but some would litter it on social media ...
......you mean Tonto Dikely?

Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by MicroBox: 9:40am On May 06, 2019
My two favourites Late Aisha and Ireti Doyle
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by zeb04(f): 9:53am On May 06, 2019
Slave it out until he changes mschewww.
Waiting for the day men will slave it out until the wife changes.
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by Saltoflife: 10:16am On May 06, 2019
LowerPriceData0:
This Wedding Anniversary is nonsense. Everyday we are innovating bad thing in our life. Have you see any white People celebrate or Mark Wedding Anniversary?

Most of them divorce b4 15years..

Must you use whites as yardstick for your existence. .haba

Celebrate yours. I'm sure you're not married so you don't know it's worth more to celebrate togetherness.
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by Saltoflife: 10:19am On May 06, 2019
zeb04:
Slave it out until he changes mschewww.
Waiting for the day men will slave it out until the wife changes.

You as well isn't married..these beliefs will get you to no where.

Since you've grown well against nature. You go enjoy life well alone.

Nature created a woman to help a man.

A cow isn't happy men are killing them too but God created us to have dominion over them.

Accept creation 100% not removing what a woman is crested to do.
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by zeb04(f): 10:24am On May 06, 2019
Saltoflife:

You as well isn't married..these beliefs will get you to no where.

Since you've grown well against nature. You go enjoy life well alone.

Nature created a woman to help a man.

A cow isn't happy men are killing them too but God created us to have dominion over them.

Accept creation 100% not removing what a woman is crested to do.
well too bad women are going against nature now, surpassing you guys in your promiscuity.
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by Saltoflife: 11:15am On May 06, 2019
zeb04:
well too bad women are going against nature now, surpassing you guys in your promiscuity.

Do men sleep with themselves. (I don't think so) Women are the partners to promiscuous men.

That said...nobody can succeed doing opposite of nature.

Good luck to ladies who think they're doing more than nature bestows. (Tonto and Regina bah)
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by Awoo88: 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
Smalliegirl:

If you read and comprehended, he said it himself that he hasnt been the best of husband to her...

Happy 15 years anniversary to them
You mean the worst husband ever?! He was not just broke but a cheat. That lady is golden

Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by LowerPriceData0(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2019
philip0906:

Ediot
You need Paracetamol
Re: Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues by Smalliegirl: 1:37pm On May 06, 2019
Awoo88:

You mean the worst husband ever?! He was not just broke but a cheat. That lady is golden

Hmm seems like you live with them to know Patrick Doyle this well.

Listen, no marriage is perfect. He's failed as a husband, admitted it publicly and has now turned a new leaf snd willing to be a better husband.

I agree Iretiola is a rare gem.

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant! / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker