Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos (1960 Views)

Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:21am On May 06, 2019
Popular sexy actress Cossy Orjiakor who is known for posting of sexy photos and video on her page says A muslim fan has wrote her a letter to stop posting sexy photos and video for a month during this fasting period.

However the sexy actress didnt seems to listen as she post another sexy video of her showing off her huge front and backside. See reactions below

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/muslim-fans-wrote-appeal-letter-to-cossy-orjiakor-to-stop-posting-sexy-photos-during-ramadan/

Cc lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:21am On May 06, 2019
Watch The Video => HERE

Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by Flexherbal(m): 5:24am On May 06, 2019
There is an "unfollow" button that they can use.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by Oxb90: 5:32am On May 06, 2019
itspzpics:
cheesy
I wish their Christian counterpart will also do same. Her madness is getting out of hand. If I may ask is it not through the help of mediums like nl that those her obscene pictures are advertised. Therefore nl and there likes should stop offending us with those ugly pictures she calls breast. Enough is enough.
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:33am On May 06, 2019
Oxb90:
I wish their Christian counterpart will also do same. Her madness is getting out of hand. If I may ask is it not through the help of mediums like nl that those her obscene pictures are advertised. Therefore nl and there likes should stop offending us those ugly things she calls breast. Enough is enough.
its ue own opinion.. Stop openin thread that show boobs.... Hypocrite
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by Nobody: 6:05am On May 06, 2019
Must they follow her, mtcheww undecided
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by femi4: 8:09am On May 06, 2019
Oxb90:
I wish their Christian counterpart will also do same. Her madness is getting out of hand. If I may ask is it not through the help of mediums like nl that those her obscene pictures are advertised. Therefore nl and there likes should stop offending us with those ugly pictures she calls breast. Enough is enough.
Wrong! A Christian has no biz following her on instagram.

Besides, We are taught to holy daily and not just for one month. Nothing like "holy Month" . Holiness is everyday thing

1 Like

Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by columbus007(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2019
That cossy,a bitch is bitch, she will even do more.
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by lalasticlala(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2019
Where is the letter?
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
Where is the letter?
Lol... Maybe he meant a DM/PM...
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by festacman(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2019
I have a feeling that this 'polite Ramadan appeal' and the 'good girl response' are all staged as part of Cossy's new business strategy to launch her online strip business.

On the flip side, if this is not an arranged thing, then it is a typical example of soft gentle words softening a hard heart.
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by itspzpics(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by lawman88(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2019
A religious person has no business following cossy. The guy is useless to him claimed religion.
Re: Muslim Fans Wrote Appeal Letter To Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Photos by eduora: 12:58pm On May 07, 2019
nothing concern me about her unclothedness... it's not my business

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Egyptian Styles Is Breath Taken / Actress Angela Okorie's Son Comes Back To Life After He Was Declared Dead / Davido’s Diamond Engagement Ring For Chioma Estimated To Worth Over 10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.