Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Questions For android Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Questions For android Developers (1109 Views)

Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here / Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? / Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For android Developers by paulnewplay: 6:06am On May 06, 2019
Hello,
i'm interested in phone programming because i hear tht you can make some money from it but i hav some questions that i cant get answers to.

1) is it hard to learn,do i need maths?

2) can i teach myself nd become good? If so how long will it take (from noob programming knowledge to hosting app on store)?
Or am i better off going to a computer school

3) can i make money from it? By putting apps on the playstore, if so can i earn a full time living on it or is the market already saturated?

4) which is more lucrative,android or webdesigning?

5) if i have to go to school which would you recommend in abuja that is pocket friendly?

6) How do i pay for a developer account from nigeria? Or do i need to hav a usd account with my bank?
7) if i can make money,how do i withdraw the money,do i need a dom account ?
cool can i get a job as a phone developer in nigeria with no degree?

9) can youhelp me with free resources to learn with?

Pls Reply. Thanks.
Re: Questions For android Developers by paulnewplay: 12:55pm On May 06, 2019
Advice nd mentorship is needed
Re: Questions For android Developers by paulnewplay: 2:16pm On May 06, 2019
38 views 0 help!
Re: Questions For android Developers by paulnewplay: 7:04am On May 07, 2019
60 views nd no response!
Re: Questions For android Developers by paulnewplay: 1:11pm On May 07, 2019
I need guidance so if u can help do so
Re: Questions For android Developers by paulnewplay: 3:36pm On May 07, 2019
i hav no answers? Can you reader help out?
Re: Questions For android Developers by SilverG33k(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2019
First of, your question are too discouraging to answer, its like you didn't even conduct any research before coming here to rant... Chill, let me try and read this and give you an answer
Re: Questions For android Developers by SilverG33k(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2019
Bro, even if I answer your questions, you'll need to do research on your own, people don't usually have time for this kind of questions

1. Its easy to learn, and you don't necessarily need maths, it all depends on what you're trying to build, I've been an Android dev for 3 years now and the calculations I've done are the simple ones... Maybe I'm just avoiding projects that require complex calculations lol

2. This question is weakening lol, well I can proudly say I learnt Java and Android programming on my own, its faster if you learn from an expert tho... Computer school? I can't answer that

3. Bro, forgerrit cheesy

4. Don't ask this question biko, people won't take you serious... Just do what you love, that's the main thing, I know both, I do Android

5..... No comment

6. Bro Like you've never used your ATM to pay online before?

7. This one thinks this thing is Yahoo, lol...

8. Yes you can make a living with it... But with these questions... Not a good start

9. Nah, I don't have any single material, even if I have... Do research bro, nobody get time

And biko, its Mobile development or developer... Not phone programming

2 Likes

Re: Questions For android Developers by paulnewplay: 9:00am On May 10, 2019
SilverG33k:
Bro, even if I answer your questions, you'll need to do research on your own, people don't usually have time for this kind of questions

1. Its easy to learn, and you don't necessarily need maths, it all depends on what you're trying to build, I've been an Android dev for 3 years now and the calculations I've done are the simple ones... Maybe I'm just avoiding projects that require complex calculations lol

2. This question is weakening lol, well I can proudly say I learnt Java and Android programming on my own, its faster if you learn from an expert tho... Computer school? I can't answer that

3. Bro, forgerrit cheesy

4. Don't ask this question biko, people won't take you serious... Just do what you love, that's the main thing, I know both, I do Android

5..... No comment

6. Bro Like you've never used your ATM to pay online before?

7. This one thinks this thing is Yahoo, lol...

8. Yes you can make a living with it... But with these questions... Not a good start

9. Nah, I don't have any single material, even if I have... Do research bro, nobody get time

And biko, its Mobile development or developer... Not phone programming
you just attacked me like police dog and tear me to pieces bf i land. Abeg take it easy.
I've bought stuff online once and it was with a usd based card i got from zenith bank. This was in 2011 so i was thinking if google play requires dollar card or paypal to pay for d account. Such info i cant get online no matter how i "research". 2) for receiving paymnt i am wondering if i hav to hav a dorm or is dom account. And valid govt issued id,again i dont know so i ask? Cant get this info online anywhere so i ask here.

3) i want to make money at least something that can pay d bills. Yeah,i will also b doing what i love but my primary motivation is money,love comes nxt. If no pepper in it,i may still learn it cuz i'm curious about coding but it will b much later. I am upfront about wanting to make money, y do you and others hav an issue with that? Anyway ... Thanks for responding. Will try and create an account with my naira card bf i wack that N15k wey dey dia? The paymnt will seal my commitmnt
Re: Questions For android Developers by SilverG33k(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
paulnewplay:

you just attacked me like police dog and tear me to pieces bf i land. Abeg take it easy.
I've bought stuff online once and it was with a usd based card i got from zenith bank. This was in 2011 so i was thinking if google play requires dollar card or paypal to pay for d account. Such info i cant get online no matter how i "research". 2) for receiving paymnt i am wondering if i hav to hav a dorm or is dom account. And valid govt issued id,again i dont know so i ask? Cant get this info online anywhere so i ask here.

3) i want to make money at least something that can pay d bills. Yeah,i will also b doing what i love but my primary motivation is money,love comes nxt. If no pepper in it,i may still learn it cuz i'm curious about coding but it will b much later. I am upfront about wanting to make money, y do you and others hav an issue with that? Anyway ... Thanks for responding. Will try and create an account with my naira card bf i wack that N15k wey dey dia? The paymnt will seal my commitmnt

Drop your number, I'll call you instead
Re: Questions For android Developers by holuphisayor(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2019

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions For android Developers by paulnewplay: 1:26pm On May 11, 2019
@holuphisayor thanks. Never knew that been using youtube,will checkitout. There's alot2 learn and download these days. More grease to isps.

1 Like

Re: Questions For android Developers by Pickieox(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Solved - Build Failed Due To Use Of Deprecated Android V1 Embedding / A Programmer's Blog: A Must Read / Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.