Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan (32568 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by titiloyeblog: 8:39am On May 06, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Cossy Orjiakor accepts an appeal from a 'Muslim' fan to stop posting raunchy photos on IG until after Ramadan

Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor has accepted an appeal from a 'Muslim' fan who told her to stop posting raunchy photos of herself on Instagram until after Ramadan.

Sharing the message she received from the fan, the actress wrote:

Awwwww a special appeal by a true fan.. ..........,,(Hi dear, I hope you good. I'm really sorry if this upset you, I mean no harm or discomfort. I want to personally appeal to you on behalf of myself and other Muslims on your TL. Can you please pause posting sexy pictures just for the month of Ramadan which starts tomorrow. May the Lord bless and be with you, May He forgive all our misdeeds, No one is perfect, I'm far away from that and I have no single reason to judge you. Thanks as you comply, God bless you richly?).

I will comply sweets?? if u want sexy post be my patron...link in bio

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/cossy-accepts-appeal-to-stop-posting.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by krissconnect(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2019
So after Ramadan she should continue and you can continue wanking with 'em? undecided

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by czarina(f): 8:51am On May 06, 2019
So after Ramadan, they go back to their vomits? Wonderful!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by SageMK: 8:51am On May 06, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE

The Vaseline crew association are sincerely unhappy in light of this recent development and we are using this medium to voice our displeasure.

As the chairman, I am pleading with our members to calm down as the association is detemined to fight aganist this injustice.

We'll launch an appeal as soon as possible.

SIGN

Management.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by Heartbender: 9:11am On May 06, 2019
Imagine if a christian made this appeal...

12 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by itspzpics(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2019
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by oyetunder(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2019
The social media had turned many to corporate mad men and women. What is the business of a devout Moslem or Christian with whatever this online orangutan decides to post? Chai! Internet has ways of selling expired products to shallow minds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by ferrariLaferrari: 12:12pm On May 06, 2019
What’s the difference?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by handsomeyinka(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2019
Imam go miss cossy’s stunt

8 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by BizBayo: 12:12pm On May 06, 2019
Ogbenutan o

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by Treash(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2019
Iranu. Some people value Ramadan more than other days. To me, everyday is to be made sacred.

17 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 06, 2019
When you want to please Allah....
But aslo please Abdullahi.....

grin

20 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by 12345baba(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2019
Hahahah. Ndi ala
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by ofiko123(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2019
OK..nice one..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by partnerbizz4: 12:14pm On May 06, 2019
lol
see appeal
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by barackodam: 12:15pm On May 06, 2019
Heartbender:
Imagine if a christian made this appeal...

Does everything has to be about Muslims and Christians?

What a country!

13 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by landmark86: 12:16pm On May 06, 2019
Shiiooooooooor
What about the big melons walking up&down the streets? Or is she the only one with big melons.
I'll only advice u take ur mind away from them.

I pray God answer all ur prayers & fasting

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by rattlesnake(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2019
Imam:- IF U ARE DRIVING AND SOMEONE INSULTS YOU TELL THEM..."I CANT INSULT U BACK BECAUSE AM FASTING" undecided undecided undecided undecided

Jesus i LOVE U OOOO

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by AmazingELixir: 12:17pm On May 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Are you kidding me right now...
How did the Moslems know about Cossy's escapades even to the extent of appealing to her..

Who says Moslems don't love the flesh market....the religion that inhibits the innate proclivities of their faithfuls while the faithful in turn groan under the weight of self deceit and pseudo righteousness.

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by festacman(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
I have a strong feeling that this 'polite Ramadan appeal' and the 'good girl response' are all staged as part of Cossy's new business strategy to launch her online strip business.

On the flip side, if this is not an arranged thing, then it is a typical example of soft gentle words softening a hard heart inspite of the fact the whole stuff stinks of mixture of hypocrisy and irony.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
krissconnect:
So after Ramadan she should continue and you can continue wanking with 'em? undecided
I tire. He intends to be Holy just for the sake of the fast, and afterwards, boobs and yanshes will take over

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by lateezy(f): 12:22pm On May 06, 2019
it sounds trashy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by MyGeneration(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2019
Nice one.who knows maybe this might become a trend in Nigeria. No temptation til after Ramadan. Keep the holy week holy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by davillian(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2019
So after the fasting they can continue with their atrocities and evil ways.
Mad people.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by toyinjimoh(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2019
czarina:
So after Ramadan, they go back to their vomits? Wonderful!
don't generalize it pls, are u perfect as a Christian

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by Sultty(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2019
Appeal from a Chronic waanker. secretary of d Vaseline crew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2019
And she should continue after Ramadan bah?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan by EagleScribes: 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
How dat one take consign us? And op kon post that same raunchy picture for here.
Let me face my front

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry / Uche Jombo's Unclad Baby Bump / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.