Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic (32571 Views)

Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / It's Better To Be A 6th Wife Like Regina Daniels Than To Be Davido's Bae Chioma / Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Amagite3(f): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Nigerian actress and comedian, Etinosa Idemudia has reacted to teen actress Regina Daniels, marrying 59-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

Etinosa while having the conversation with some of her friends on her Insta-story said;

"I don't care about that thing, the man honoured her. He married her. It's better for her to be 6th wife, than some of those girls that are side chics with 'thanks for coming'."

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/its-better-for-regina-daniels-to-be-a-6th-wife-than-be-a-side-chic-etinosa.html

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by taiyesoul(f): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2019
6th Wife. I'm sure the oldest daughter of that old man is old enough to be Regina Daniel's mum.

Power of the P U S S Y

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2019
How is she a comedian Abeg??

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by nepapole(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2019
I agree �

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by wirensocket: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2019
power of money

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by itspzpics(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Thats true

Watch Etinosa Sexy Video as her boyfriend buys new toy Lamborghini => HERE

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by donkarly(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
But she has been a sidechic before becoming the 6th wife..

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Coming from a.shit chopper
Odd shaped paramecium.

At least she didn't have to shake her naked body all over Instagram for the fame. Most horrible thing I ever watched. As I dey watch am na fish dey smell everywhere.

Na my grandpa wey him preek no gree stay one place else you for no exist. Disgrace.
I quiet for your matter all these days but this shows your brain has been substituted with poop

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by colton2khaleed: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Abeg GO sidon joor
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by tumipo27: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2019
THIS IS THE ONLY EXECUTIVE ICT PROGRAM OF ITS KIND IN NIGERIA - ACCELERATED SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS FORMAT TO ENABLE YOU TO BALANCE AN EXECUTIVE EDUCATION!

Our Executive Weekend Program is designed for those with very busy work schedules but who want face-to-face tuition as they are professionals at critical transition points in their careers.

This website design and development training course has one major goal which is to help you become a Skilled and professional Web Designer including ecommerce websites like Jumia, Konga etc using HTML, CSS, Javascript, WordPress CMS, Photoshop, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Whether you want to design and create a website for the first time, or you have been trying to learn on your own with no solid result , our website design training course gives you all you need to become a professional website designer.

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS

Conveniently Design - Earn While You Learn
Lunch and tea Breaks
Practical Driven training Program
Expert Instructors
Unlimited Internet WIFI
Executive Network
Effective Power supply
Options for Specialization

TRAINING FEES

Payment before training day - N70,000
Payment on Training Day - N75,000 FLAT!

DURATION: 6 Weekends plus One month post training internship and a lifetime of Support

TIME: Saturdays 9am to 5pm
Sundays 1pm to 5pm

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by martineverest(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2019
Tamarapetty:
How is she a comedian Abeg??
go to her Instagram page,u go laff taya

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by docjuli(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2019
sad Chai
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by expresident(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2019
Person wey no normal don tok again

6 Likes

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by martineverest(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2019
well said
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by SirLakes: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2019
No fvcks to give

Lalastic borrow me 1 fvck so I can give, I'll return it later

6 Likes

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by geezynoni: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2019
This olosho too dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by CheapDataGuy: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by greatermeme: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
taiyesoul:
6th Wife. I'm sure the oldest daughter of that old man is old enough to be Regina Daniel's mum.

Power of the P U S S Y
No, power of money!

4 Likes

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by onlinebizTrainng: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
Amagite3:
Nigerian actress and comedian, Etinosa Idemudia has reacted to teen actress Regina Daniels, marrying 59-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

Etinosa while having the conversation with some of her friends on her Insta-story said;

"I don't care about that thing, the man honoured her. He married her. It's better for her to be 6th wife, than some of those girls that are side chics with 'thanks for coming'."

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/its-better-for-regina-daniels-to-be-a-6th-wife-than-be-a-side-chic-etinosa.html

ok
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Finest641(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
When I thought I've seen it all
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Bustincole(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
Love of money
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by DimIsaac10(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
Its better to be a insta stripper than to be a thief..

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Sultty(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
That's absurd. She can easily get married to a single guy rather rather than a 55 yr old
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Esosa625:
Read below it

This scammer will never make heaven
mbanu

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by semyman: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2019
With all the runs girls littering everywhere I couldn't agree more with you on this.
Girls always overrating themselves with no shit to sustain themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Esosa625:
Read below it

This scammer will never make heaven
mbanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo's Unclad Baby Bump / Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.