Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me (1029 Views)

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! / Genital Warts On My joystick Head, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 9:27am On May 06, 2019
Some days now I feel this sweet sensation on the internal tip of my penis occasionally.

What may be wrong?

Is there any drug I can use

Note:This isn't gonorrhoea because I don't feel any pain when I urinate.
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2019
Gono gono bucci o
Gono gono bucci o
Go no go no gono bucci o mama no
Gono gono bucci nwanem e o

Music and lyrics by shibaraba

1 Like

Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 9:33am On May 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
Gono gono bucci o
Gono gono bucci o
Go no go no gono bucci o mama no
Gono gono bucci nwanem e o

Music and lyrics by shibaraba

Not it
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Shelumiel: 9:34am On May 06, 2019
grin
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 9:41am On May 06, 2019
Shelumiel:
grin

Why u dey shine teeth.. Lol
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by greatbrian(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2019
It entered the wrong hole..... I hope its not what am thinking
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 10:13am On May 06, 2019
greatbrian:
It entered the wrong hole..... I hope its not what am thinking

What are you thinking. It's not scratching me always buy once in a while.
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by greatbrian(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2019
Olawrites:

What are you thinking. It's not scratching me always buy once in a while.

and you are enjoying it...
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 10:44am On May 06, 2019
greatbrian:

and you are enjoying it...
Of course Yes
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Generalkorex(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2019
Buy loratidine and ciprofloxavin I'm not sure I got the spelling right
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by dunhill26(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2019
Olawrites:
Some days now I feel this sweet sensation on the internal tip of my penis occasionally.

What may be wrong?

this could be tricomiasis or the presence of Staph infection. You need to use Defender. Contact me for more info WhatsApp 08136478517 or call 08183808324
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by AngryParrot1: 8:58am On May 15, 2019
I don't know what that could be. But since it is not normal, then I think it may be an infection in its early stage. But first pay attention, and watch for any progressive symptoms, then act fast before it raises a village inside u & become stubborn.
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 9:40am On May 15, 2019
dunhill26:
this could be tricomiasis or the presence of Staph infection. You need to use Defender. Contact me for more info WhatsApp 08136478517 or call 08183808324

No more thank you
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 9:40am On May 15, 2019
AngryParrot1:
I don't know what that could be. But since it is not normal, then I think it may be an infection in its early stage. But first pay attention, and watch for any progressive symptoms, then act fast before it raises a village inside u & become stubborn.

It has gone thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by AngryParrot1: 10:01am On May 15, 2019
Olawrites:

It has gone thanks.
Very good. Thank God.
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Yungmil: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Olawrites:

What may be wrong?

bro pls how did you treat this. i think am feeling the same way too. and what is the cause. please help is urgent.
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Yungmil:
bro pls how did you treat this. i think am feeling the same way too. and what is the cause. please help is urgent.

Lol go to a Pharmacy in your area, meet with them personally and explain your ordeal bro. You'll surely get a medical tablet that'll cure you.

Next time, desist from having raw sex with a lady that's not yet your wife. That's the cause.
Re: The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me by Olawrites: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Yungmil:

This thread still day alive. Those days in my bachelor

Lol go to a Pharmacy in your area, meet with them personally and explain your ordeal bro. You'll surely get a medical tablet that'll cure you.

Next time, desist from having raw sex with a lady that's not yet your wife. That's the cause.

(1) (Reply)

Gorrila Tested For Coronavirus In Miami Zoo Hospital After Showing Symptom(Pics) / Who Else Got Penile Implant Young (erectile Dysfunction) / When Pregnat Mom Eats Fish,kids Do Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.